Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs September 10 2015
- India has inked a pact to cooperate on criminal matters including collecting evidence with which country? According to this pact warrant or summons can be executed in relation to criminal matters on any person in that country.
D. CanadaB. Indonesia
- As announced in Union Budget 2015-16, Government has finally announced to give nod to Gold Monetization Scheme (GMS) and Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme. Under Gold Monetization Scheme, what minimum amount of gold can be deposited by an individual with the banks?
A. 50 gm
B. 10 gm
C. 30 gm
D. 100 gmC. 30 gm
- In order to promote financial inclusion in the country, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to allow how much percent Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in White Label ATM operations.
D. 70%C. 100%
- Recently Union Defence Minister, Manohar Parrikar has commissioned the latest establishment of Indian Navy at Karwar in Karnataka which will serve as missile storage, handling and also the maintenance facilities for warships in western coast. It is
A. INS Vajrakosh
B. INS Shakal
C. INS Kadamba
D. None of theseA. INS Vajrakosh
- RITES Ltd. is a Mini Ratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways which has recorded 16% hike in Profit After Tax (PAT) in 2014-15. RITES is
A. Rail India Technology and Economic Services
B. Rail India Technical and Economic Services
C. Rail India Technical and Entity Services
D. None of theseB. Rail India Technical and Economic Services
- The central government has decided to decrease its shares of funding in the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) scheme which aimed at the universalization of elementary education from 65% to what percent?
D. 50%D. 50%
- Recently Railway Minister, Suresh Prabhu visited which country to strengthen cooperation in railway sector? The country has agreed to modernize railway stations across India while participating in the country’s 140 billion USD investment plan in the Railways.
D. None of theseC. Japan
- Which Indian-origin entrepreneur has been named among the most promising businesswomen of 2015 by Fortune magazine in its annual recognition of 10 women innovators, groundbreakers and game changers?
A. Payal Bhola
B. Payal Kadakia
C. Preeti Bhargava
D. None of theseB. Payal Kadakia
- Payal Kadakia, who has been named among the most promising businesswomen of 2015 by Fortune magazine, is the CEO and co-founder of
D. ClassPassD. ClassPass
- Which bank has launched ‘Banks of Wheels’ scheme in 20 backward blocks to reach the farmers and other people in remote areas of the state?
A. Odisha State Cooperative Bank Limited
B. Andhra State Cooperative Bank Limited
C. Gujarat State Cooperative Bank Limited
D. None of theseA. Odisha State Cooperative Bank Limited
- Name the veteran actor who has been presented with the “Honoured Guest” award by the U.S. state of Texas for his contribution to cinema and art.
A. Shahrukh Khan
B. Anupam Kher
C. Amitabh Bachan
D. None of theseB. Anupam Kher
- When does World Suicide Prevention Day come?
A. August 10
B. September 12
C. September 10
D. None of theseC. September 10
- Which of the following organizations have been conferred with Gandhi Peace Prize 2014?
D. None of theseC. ISRO
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification