Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- In which state PM Laid Foundation Stone Of Greenfield Airport And Tuem Electronic City.
Answer – C. Goa
Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the coastal state of Goa on November 13, 2016 to lay foundation stone for two projects: Greenfield airport in North Goa and Tuem Electronic city. The function was held at Dr Shama Prasad Mukherjee stadium in Bambolim village.
- What is the cost of the 12-km-long elevated railway corridor project to be set up in Guwahati under Smart City Project
A.Rs. 4750 crore
B.Rs. 7500 crore
C.Rs. 5500 crore
Answer – D.Rs.5000 crore
The Centre on November 10, 2016, announced the construction of a 12-km-long elevated railway corridor inside Guwahati, worth Rs 5,000 crore, as a part of the smart city project.
- A Friendship Motor Car Rallyfrom Delhi to Bangkok was held between which three countries?
A.India, Myanmar and Thailand
B.Malaysia, Turkey, India
C.Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar
D.India, Malaysia, Thailand
Answer – A.India, Myanmar and Thailand
A Friendship Motor Car Rally between India, Myanmar and Thailand (IMT) was flagged off by the Minister of State for Road Transport and Highways, Shipping and Chemical Fertilizers Mansukh Lal Mandaviya from India Lawns in New Delhi on November 13, 2016. Friendship Motor Car Rally is scheduled to be held between Delhi to Bangkok.
- Group of Ministers GoM recommends heavy fine and ban on celebrities for misleading endorsement. Name the Head of the group.
C.Santosh Kumar Gangwar
Answer – B.Arun Jaitley
A high-level Group of Ministers (GoM) headed by the Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, recommended to impose heavy fine and ban on celebrities who endorse products making unrealistic and unreliable claims.
- Indian Navy to recruit Candidates through JEE (Main) ranks from which year?
Answer – C.January 2018
Indian Navy is considering to select candidates into the 10+2 B Tech cadet scheme through JEE (Main) ranks, instead of class 12th..The move can result to more candidates taking JEE (Mains) examination in 2017, in order to become eligible for the January 2018 courses offered by Indian Naval Academy (INA).
- How many MoU’s have been signed between India and Japan in the Annual India-Japan Bilateral Summit
Answer – B.10
During the 3 day visit to Japan, Prime Minister Modi and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe inked 10 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in the field of civil nuclear deal and nine other agreements in various fields.
- Which countries Government has recently ended a 52 years long conflict with its largest rebel group?
Answer – D.Columbia
Colombia’s government and its largest rebel group signed a new, modified peace accord on 12 November 2016. The accord is a modification of the agreement signed between President Juan Manuel Santos and the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia(FARC)inked on 26 September 2016, which was however rejected by the voters in a referendum on 2 October 2016.
- The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is headquatered at?
C.New York, US
Answer – A.Vienna,Austria
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and the Government of Sri Lanka co-hosted High Level Meeting of Interior Ministers of the Indian Ocean Region to Counter Drug Trafficking in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 29, 2016. “Colombo Declaration” was issued on November 8, 2016 as a result of the High Level Meeting. UNODC headquarter: Vienna,Austria.
- Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited,(TAFE) has set up the Centre of Excellence in which state?
Answer – B.Rajasthan
Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited,(TAFE) the world’s third largest tractor maker, with the cooperation and support of the Rajasthan government, has set up a Centre of Excellence — ‘JFarm Rajasthan’ —and a Custom Hiring Centre in six zones in Rajasthan at a total outlay of Rs.970 crore.
- Molinari Rail AG has signed an agreement with government of India To Set Up Manufacturing Unit In India. Where is Molinari Rail headquatered?
Answer – C.Switzerland
Switzerland based Molinari Rail AG has entered into a strategic agreement with government of India to design, manufacture and deliver the auxiliary power units (APUs) for 1,000 diesel locomotives to be built in India for Indian Railways.
- Who has been named as the Business Person of the Year, 2016 by fortune magazine?
Answer – A.Mark Zuckerberg
Fortune magazine has named the co-founder and CEO of the biggest social networking site Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg as Business Person of the Year, 2016. The 32 year old Zuckerberg, was honored based on various criteria, including the company’s performance year over year as well as his vision for growth and the ability to achieve it.
- Name the winner of Doodle 4 Google” contest
D.icolas M, Hollis
Answer – C.Anvita Prashant
Anvita Prashant Telang, 11 year old girl from Pune has been named as the national winner of the “Doodle 4 Google” contest for her Doodle submission on the theme titled “If I could teach anyone anything, it would be“.
- Which film won the short film award at MAMI Film Festival?
Answer – A.The Guest.
Short film ‘The Guest’, which emerged as the winner in the ‘Large Short Films’ category at the Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI) Film Festival.
- Name the Indian-origin sikh humanitarian, to get the Global Citizen Award.
A.Ahmad al Tijani
C.Imam Abu Hanifa
Answer – D. Imtiaz Sooliman
An Indian-origin man in South Africa, Imtiaz Sooliman, who founded the internationally-lauded Gift of the Givers Foundation, has been awarded the prestigious Global Citizen Award for his “innovative and visionary” contribution to the global community.
- Who has been appointed as the managing director of Mahindra and Mahindra
Answer – B.Pawan Goenka
Mahindra and Mahindra appointed Pawan Goenka as Managing Director and Anand Mahindra was redesignated as executive chairman.
- Nagabhushana Reddy concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Chad. What is the capital of Chad?
Answer – C. N’Djamena
The IFS officer B. Nagabhushana Reddy appointed as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Chad with residence in Abuja (Nigeria). Capital: N’Djamena
- Name the first Indian woman to win a Ladies European Tour
Answer – D. Aditi Ashok
The 18 year old Indian golfer Aditi Ashok became the first Indian woman to win a Ladies European Tour title by clinching the Hero Women’s Indian Open at the DLF Golf and Country Club in Gurgaon on November 13, 2016.
- Who will Lead Indian Women’s Hockey Team in Australian Series?
Answer – B.Vandana Katariya
Forward Vandana Katariya will lead Indian women’s hockey team in the Test Series against Australia to be played from November 23 to November 30 at Melbourne, Australia
- Name the Hollywood star, best known for his role as secret agent Napoleon Solo in the NBC spy series, who died recently.
Answer – D.Robert Vaughn
Hollywood star Robert Vaughn, who is best known for his role as secret agent Napoleon Solo in the NBC spy series The Man From Uncle, died at the age of 83.
- The famous Spanish world boxing champ Perico Fernandez who recently died belonged to which country?
Answer – A.Spain
Former Spanish super lightweight world boxing champion Pedro “Perico” Fernandez has died. He was 64
- When is the world kindness day observed ?
Answer – C. November 13
World Kindness Day is observed every year on 13th November since 1998.