[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz March 9 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
Try March Month Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Who becomes the Second batsman in ODI Cricket to reach 14K plus runs?
b) Kumar Sangakkara
c) Michael Clarke
d) Ab de Villiers
[su_accordion]b) Kumar Sangakkara
- Saina Nehwal loses to ________ in the All England Badminton Championship.
a) Steffy Jacob
b) Chris Felshia
c) Carolina Marin
d) Amy Jane
[su_accordion]c) Carolina Marin
- Who announced recently that he will retire from test cricket by the end of August 2015?
a) MS Dhoni
c) Kumar Sangakkara
d) None of the above
[su_accordion]c) Kumar Sangakkara
- Who won the Men’s title in All England Badminton Championship?
a) Carolina Marin
b) Chen Long
c) Jan Jorgensen
d) David Villiers
[su_accordion]b) Chen Long
- HRD Minister Smriti Irani unveiled the Web-based tool called Digital Gender Atlas for Advancing Girls Education in
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) New Delhi
- Carolina Marin, who won the Women’s All England Badminton Championship, belongs to
- Which state government recently launched Aapki Beti Humari Beti Scheme?
c) Madhya Pradesh
- Walmart India has appointed __________ as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
b) Ashwin Mittal
d) Karthikeyan JS
[su_accordion]b) Ashwin Mittal
- Walmart India appointed ________ as head of its Real Estate and Business Development.
a) Javier Rojo
b) Ashwin Mittal
c) Gaurav Kapoor
d) Viswajith Pandey
[su_accordion]a) Javier Rojo
- G Karthikeyan, who passed away recently, was the assembly speaker of which state?
c) Andhra Pradesh
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification