Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs June 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Professional Boxer Muhammad Ali passed away after a 32 year battle with Parkinson’s disease at the age of 74 years old. He belongs to which country?
D.MalaysiaAns: B.United States
American Legendary professional boxer Muhammad Ali, considered as the greatest of all time by many, passed away after a 32-year battle with Parkinson’s disease. He was 74 year old.
- The Indian licensing body for professional boxers Indian Boxing Council (IBC) has been officially granted affiliation by which Council?
A.Commonwealth Boxing Council
B.International Boxing Council
C.National Boxing Council
D.Commonnation Boxing CouncilAns:A.Commonwealth Boxing Council
The Indian licensing body for professional boxers Indian Boxing Council (IBC) has been officially granted affiliation by the Commonwealth Boxing Council (CBC).
- Harvard University Scientist developed the bionic Leaf to create what type of fuel using Sunlight to split water molecules?
D.Liquid FuelAns:D.Liquid Fuel D.163
Harvard University Scientist Professor Danile Nocera developed the bionic Leaf to create Liquid Fuels using Sunlight to split water molecules.
- Which Hospital has became the first hospital to implant world’s smallest pacemaker in 92 year old patient?
D.AIIMS, BhubaneshwarAns:C.Medanta Medicity
The world’s smallest pacemaker was successfully implanted in a 92-year-old man at Gurgaon based Medanta Medicity Hospital. With this the hospital to become the first hospitals in the country to offer such a heart device.
- Using the Satellite-based method, NASA scientists have located 39 unreported and major human-made sources of toxic ______________emissions.
B.Sulphur di oxide
D.Nitrous OxideAns:B.Sulphur di oxide
Using a new satellite-based method, NASA scientists have located 39 unreported and major human-made sources of toxic sulphur dioxide emissions which is found in the analysis of satellite data from 2005 to 2014, are gatherings of coal-burning power plants, smelters, oil and gas operations – found in West Asia, but also in Mexico and parts of Russia.
- Which Revenue Minister resigned after an alleged over a string of Corruption charges, including a questionable land deal?
Maharashtra Revenue Minister EknathKhadse resigned after alleged over a string of corruption charges, including a questionable land deal. The allegations extending that his cellphone allegedly appearing in the call records of gangster Dawood Ibrahim.
- Who has been elected as the Speaker of 15th Tamilnadu Legislative Assembly?
AIADMK candidates P Dhanapal and V Jayaraman were unanimously re-elected as Speaker and Deputy Speaker respectively of the 15th Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly. Dhanapal is the first Speaker to be re-elected unanimously for a second successive time.
- Who took charge as the Managing Director of State Bank of Travancore, is one of the five associate banks of State Bank of India?
D.MD ViswanathanAns:C.CR Sasikumar
CR Sasikumar took charge as the Managing Director of State Bank of Travancore which is one of the five associate banks of State Bank of India.
- Which port in India bagged National Award for excellence in Cost Management for the year 2015 from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India?
Tuticorin based V.O. Chidambaranar Port also second-largest port in Tamilnadu has bagged National Award for Excellence in Cost Management for the year 2015 from The Institute of Cost Accountants of India under the category of Public Service Sector- Small.
- The Three day 15th edition of Asia’s largest annual security forum Shangri-La Dialogue was inaugurated in which country?
The three day long 15th edition of Asia’s largest annual security forum Shangri-La Dialogue was inaugurated in Singapore to discuss various security issues in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Which Government launched Asia’s First Gyps Vulture Reintroduction Programme at Jatayu Conservation Breeding Centre?
The Haryana government launched Asia’s FirstGyps Vulture Reintroduction Programme at Jatayu Conservation Breeding Centre, Pinjore of the state. Two Himalayan Griffons-released by Lal Khattar jointly with Union Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar.
- Which state assembly has passed Ease of Doing Business Bill, 2016 to make ease of doing business and to attract fresh investment?
The State of Assam Assembly has passed Ease of Doing Business Bill, 2016 to make ease of doing business and to attract fresh investment through an easy computerised clearance system across the state.
- Union Government has signed the Memorandum of Understanding with which country for exchange of Information on Terrorism?
D.UAEAns: C.United States
Explanation: Union Government and United States signed the Memorandum of Understanding for Exchange of information on terror. Purpose: Exchange of intelligence on terror on a real time basis that include biographic information of known and suspected terrorists.
- Who has signed on behalf of the Singapore with Indian Government to enhance the scale and complexity of existing bilateral military interaction?
A.Ng Eng Hen
B.Mg Eng Sen
C.Mc Seng Hen
D.Mu Eng PunAns: A.Ng Eng Hen
Explanation: India and Singapore had the first dialogue between their defence ministers and they agreed to enhance the scale and complexity of existing bilateral military interaction.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Afghanistan President Dr Ashraf Ghani jointly inaugurated the Afghan India _________________Dam.
D.Afghani DamAns: B.Salma Dam
Explanation: Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Afghanistan President Dr Ashraf Ghani jointly inaugurated the Afghan India Friendship Dam or Salma Dam.