Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Bharti Airtel has become the world’s third largest mobile operator with 303 million subscriber.Which telecom company holds the top position ?
d.America Movila.China Mobile
- Noted Hindi writer Vishwanath Tripathi is chosen for the 28th ____________________for his work “Vyomkesh Darvesh”. ‘Vyomkesh Darvesh’ is the fictional biography of noted Hindi critic Hazariprasad Dwivedi.
a. Moorti Devi Award
c.Utkrasht Lekhan Award
d.Vyas Sammana. Moorti Devi Award
- India’s largest bank State Bank of India partnered with online travel company _________________________________ to take advantage on the business opportunities of the booming e-commerce and m-commerce ecosystem.
d. MakeMyTrip.comd. MakeMyTrip.com
- Scientists have identified two promising drug candidates to prevent and treat the deadly Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) disease. The two antibodies, ____________________________have shown an ability to neutralise the virus.
a.REGN3051 and REGN3049
b.REGN3051 and REGN3048
c.REGN3052 and REGN3048
d.REGN3051 and REGN3047b.REGN3051 and REGN3048
- Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji, a book written by former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam and ____________________ was released on 15 June 2015. In this book the authors have mapped a journey of self-realization reflected in the eyes of Pramukh Swamiji, painting a delightful fusion of spirituality, science and leadership.
a. Arun Tiwari
d.JayPrakash Sahnia. Arun Tiwari
- Indigo, Infibeam and Teamlease have filed a draft prospectus for an Initial Public Offering (IPO) to list on the domestic stock market.IndiGo is looking to raise Rs. 2,000-2,500 crore through the IPO while Teamlease is looking to raise Rs. 450-500 crore and Infibeamabout _________________
a.Rs. 200 crore.
b.Rs. 300 crore.
c.Rs. 400 crore.
d.Rs. 500 crore.c.Rs. 400 crore.
- _____________ is set to do world’s first human trials of artificial blood grown in lab from stem cells by 2017.
d.United States of Americac.United Kingdom
- President Pranab Mukherjee presented the ‘Punyabhushan‘ award to media personality ____________________________. Punyabhushan means Jewel of Pune is awarded every year to an eminent personality from the field of arts, music, culture, science, industry, social service, or sports.
a. Pratap Pawar
d.Ranjit Singha. Pratap Pawar
- _____________________ is the biggest airline company by market share.
- China has firmed up energy cooperation with Russia. It began construction of the 3,968-km-long gas pipeline to pump 38 billion cubic meters of natural gas from Russia’s far-east to Shanghai .The construction work is expected to be completed by ____________