Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs June 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
Click Here to Read Current Affairs June 3 2016
- The famous tamil actor and Director has passed away due to a massive heart attack in Coimbatore at the age of 61 years of old. Who is he?
D.Balu NathAns: B.Balu Anand
Explanation: Famous actor and director, Balu Anand has died due to a massive heart attack in Coimbatore. He was 61 years old. The actor has appeared in in some 100 films like Pistha, Anbe Sivam, Anna Nagar Mudhal Theru among others. He has also directed a few Tamil movies.
- Who has been ranked No. 1 in the Latest football rankings announced by FIFA?
1-Argentina, 2-Belgium, 3-Colombia, 4-Germany & 5-Chile
- What is the rank held by Indian’s Men Football team in the latest FIFI rankings with the Blue Tigers?
Explanation: Indian Men’s football team is captained by Sunil Chhetri have dropped a place in the latest FIFA rankings with the Blue Tigers ending the month of May ranked 163 in the rankings.
- Who has been nominated as a member by the International Olympic Committee is subject to the 129th IOC elections in Rio De Janeiro?
D.Sachin TendulkarAns: C.Nita Ambani
Explanation: Reliance Foundation’s Founder and Chairperson Nita Ambani has just been nominated as a member by the International Olympic Committee.
- Who took charge as the New Managing Director of State Bank of Mysore?
D.N.P ChakraAns: A.N.K.Chari
Explanation: N.K.Chari took charge as the new Managing Director of State Bank of Mysore. Prior to his new appointment, he was the Deputy Managing Director of State Bank of India with an immediate effect from 30th May.
- Kerala’s Ruling LDF candidate and two times Legislator P Sree ramakrishnan was elected as ___________________ of the 14th Assembly of the state.
D.Deputy Chief MinisterAns: C.Speaker
Explanation: Kerala’s Ruling LDF candidate and two-time legislator P Sree ramakrishnan was elected kerala-speakeras the Speaker of the 14th Assembly of the state.
- Qatar based Doha Bank’s CEO Dr. R Seetharaman has been honoured with which award for his contribution in environment-friendly activities?
A.Green Economy Agriculture
B.Agri Economy Visionary
C.White Revolution Visionary
D.Green Economy VisionaryAns: D.Green Economy Visionary
Explanation: Qatar based Doha Bank’s CEO Dr. R Seetharaman has been honoured with the 2016 Green Economy Visionary Award for his contribution in environment-friendly activities and thereby promoting green economy for nearly two decades.
- India’s Fourth Largest Private sector general Insurer HDFC ERGO acquired which insurance in all Cash agreement worth of Rs. 551 Crore?
C.L&T General Insurance
D.ICICI PrudentialAns: C.L&T General Insurance
Explanation: India’s fourth largest private sector general insurer HDFC ERGO General Insurance arm of mortgage lender HDFC has acquired L&T General Insurance Co. Ltd in an all-cash agreement worth of Rs.551 crore.
- TATA Trusts signed with State Government on implementing interventions in healthcare areas like nutrition, mental health and cancer care?
D.UttarakhandAns: C.Madhya Pradesh
Explanation: Tata Trusts and Madhya Pradesh government jointly signed an agreement on implementing interventions in healthcare areas like nutrition, mental health and cancer care in the state.
- India Joined in Hague Code of Conduct in opposition to which Missile proliferation was apprised by HCoC Central Contact?
D.Atom BombAns: C.Ballistic
Explanation: India jointly consolidated Hague Code of Conduct in opposition to Ballistic Missile Proliferation which was apprised by HCoC Central Contact which is situated in Vienna.
- Which State/UT joined with HCOC for elevating India’s membership application towards desire Missile Technology Control Regime?
Explanation: Delhi has combined with HCOC for elevating India’s membership application towards desired Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR).
- Which Institute researcher revealed the Period of Indus Valley Civilization and explained the collapse of Harappan Culture?
D.IIT IndoreAns: C.IIT Kharagpur
Explanation: IIT Kharagpur Research suggests Indus Valley Civilization is 8000 years old. Researchers explained that civilization was much older than about to 8th millennium Climatic conditions was the main reason of Harappan collapse.
- Which country holds best country in World and named as the Good Country 2015 Index due to Good Charitable Service and Volunteer service?
Explanation: Sweden raised its standard by acclaiming best country in World which is named in the ‘Good Country’ 2015 index.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification