AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz June 27 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which scheme will be implemented by Government of India for promotion of Information & Communication Technology in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector?
1.’Next Gen MSME’
Answer – 2.’Digital MSME’
The Government has decided to implement “Digital MSME” Scheme for promotion of Information & Communication Technology in MSME Sector with a total budget of Rs. 85.705 Crore including Government of India’s contribution of Rs. 58.105 crore during 2017- 18 to 2019-20. The scheme envisages promotion of ICT applications to make them “Digital” by adopting new approach of Cloud Computing.
- First ever UN International Day for MSME was celebrated on which date?
1.23rd June 2017
2.24th June 2017
3.25th June 2017
4.26th June 2017
5.27th June 2017
Answer – 5.27th June 2017
Recognizing the importance of micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises in achieving the new global development goals, the United Nations General Assembly had designated 27 June as International Day for MSME.
- Who among the following has been recently designated as global terrorist by US?
Answer – 4.Syed Salahuddin
US designated Hizbul Mujahideen chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist, just hours ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s meeting with American President Donald Trump. Under Salahuddin’s tenure as senior HM (Hizbul Mujahideen) leader, HM has claimed responsibility for several attacks, including the April 2014 explosives attack in Jammu and Kashmir, which injured 17 people.
- United States has placed which country on its global list of worst offenders in human trafficking and forced labor?
Answer – 5.China
According to the annual Trafficking in Persons Report, the United States has declared China as one among the world’s worst offenders on human trafficking .The report was presented by the Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to the US Congress.
- Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) has announced to enhance the group insurance cover for the pilgrims and service providers from existing Rs one lakh to Rs:
Answer – 1.3 lakh
SASB manages the annual yatra to the 3,880-metre high holy cave shrine of Amarnath in south Kashmir Himalayas. Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra, who is chairman of SASB, announced the enhanced group insurance while interacting with ‘ponywalas’ and ‘pithoowalas’ (pony owners and porters) during a visit to various camps en route the holy cave shrine.
- Which company has been fined Euro 2.42 billion by European commission for breaching EU antitrust rules?
Answer – 2.Google
According to European Commission, Google has abused its market dominance as a search engine by giving an illegal advantage to another Google product. This is so far the biggest fine the EU has ever imposed on a single company in an antitrust case, exceeding a 1.06-billion-euro sanction handed down to U.S. chipmaker Intel in 2009.
- Which sport sperson will be awarded with East Bengal football club’s highest honour – Bharat Gaurav on their foundation day on August 1, 2017.
1.P T Usha
Answer – 3.Dhanraj Pillay
Pillay has played a huge role in reviving the Indian Hockey team and performed brilliantly during his 15-year career, representing the country in four Olympics, World Cups, Champions Trophy and Asian Games. He played total 339 matches for India, scoring 170 goals.
- Which Bollywood Actress has been appointed as ambassador for government’s flagship Skill India campaign?
Answer – 4.Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka will use her celebrity status to motivate youngsters to hone their abilities through a media campaign. Earlier, Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli, batting legend Sachin Tendulkar, Bollywood actors Sidharth Malhotra and Shabana Azmi and singer Mohit Chauhan had also become goodwill ambassador for Skill India.
- Mihai Tudose, has been named as Prime Minister –designate of which country?
Answer – 1.Romania
Tudose has replaced Sorin Grindeanu who was ousted last week in an internal party rift over anti-corruption policy. Mihai Tudose will have 10 days to gain the vote of confidence.
- Which multinational company has bought Senso Motoric Instruments(SMI), an eye-tracking firm?
Answer – 5.Apple
SMI is a German company, which was founded in 1991. It has done significant work in eye-tracking research with proprietary eyeglass hardware while also working on consumer-focused applications like eye-tracking for virtual reality.
- Navy of which country successfully test-fired a submarine-launched intercontinental ballistic missile on June 26, 2017?
Answer – 4.Russia
The Russian Defense Ministry has confirmed that Yuri Dolgoruky nuclear-powered submarine launched the Bulava missile on June 26, 2017 from a submerged position in the Barents Sea. The ministry said the missile’s mock warheads reached their designated targets on the opposite side of Russia — the Kura shooting range on the far eastern Kamchatka Peninsula.
- Scientists at __________ have created thebrightest light ever produced on the Earth, shining a billion times stronger than the surface of the sun?
1.University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Extreme Light Laboratory
2.University of Texas-Carnegie’s Extreme Light Laboratory
3.University of Chicago-Franklin’s Extreme Light Laboratory
4.University of Arizona-Roosevelt’s Extreme Light Laboratory
5.University of California-Kennedy’s Extreme Light Laboratory
Answer – 1.University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Extreme Light Laboratory
The researchers discovered that this light could be used as a new type of X-ray, capable of taking higher resolution images than the traditional kind. These could be used in hospitals and also by engineers, scientists and for security purposes.
- Who among the following tennis players have won the men’s doubles title at the Aegon IIkley Challenger Trophy on June 25, 2017?
1.Leander Paes and Adil Shamasdin
2.Mahesh Bhupathi and Adil Shamasdin
3.Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi
4.Leander Paes and Stan Warinka
5.Mahesh Bhupathi and Stan Wawrinka
Answer – 1.Leander Paes and Adil Shamasdin
Veteran tennis star Leander Paes and his Canadian partner Adil Shamasdin defeated local wild card entrants Brydan Klein and Joe Salisbury 2-6, 6-2, 10-8 to clinch the trophy. The Aegon Ilkley Trophy is a tennis tournament for male and female professional players played on grass courts.
- Anish,Anhad Jawanda and Shivam Shukla are associated with which sport? 1.Swimming
Answer – 3.Shooting
India shooters continued their fine show and won a bronze medal in men’s 25m rapid fire pistol team event at the ISSF Junior World ChampionshipRifle/Pistol in Suhl, Germany on June 26, 2017. The trio of Anish, Anhad Jawanda and Shivam Shukla notched up a combined score of 1711 to claim third place.
- Men’s & Women’s Throwball teams of which country have won a gold medal each in the World Games, held at Kathmandu, Nepal?
Indian women’s Throwball team defeated arch-rivals Pakistan 15-13, 15 -12 in a nail-biting final to clinch the title, while the men posted a 15-13, 15-12 win over Bangladesh in their final match to finish at the top of the podium. This was the first time that the Indian teams had participated in these Games, which took place from 15-18 June 2017.
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.