Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas announced that The Petroleum Ministry will invest over Rs.1,300 crore in __________ on the new projects as well as on expansion of the existing ones this year.
- The BRICS Bank also known as New Development Bank (NDB) is expected start operations and start financing projects by ________________. Its first President K.V. Kamath said this at the CII National Council Meeting.
a. November 2015
b. January 2016
c. April 2016
c. April 2016
- Viswanathan Anand played a draw with Veselin Topalov of Bulgaria to finish _________________in Norway chess tournament.
- Freida Pinto along with British director Richard Curtis, and 12 Years a Slave star Chiwetel Ejiofor launched the Global Goals Campaign, a worldwide promotional campaign aimed at raising awareness of the United Nations’ goals for sustainable development.Richard Curtis will produce a “global cinema ad” that will screen to cinema goers in __________countries. It is designed to spread the word about the U.N.’s SDGs.
- Sunil Hitech has commissioned _________ solar power project at Solapur in Maharashtra. The company said it is committed to the green initiatives in the power sector. This will give boost to the government’s vision to commission 100 GW of solar power projects by 2022.
a. 5 MW
a. 5 MW
- In 1997 the UN General Assembly passed a resolution and declared 26 June as the United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
2015 Theme : ______________________________.
a.Right to be safe and happy.
b.Right to survive.
c.Right to Rehabilitation
d.Right to dignified and safe life
c.Right to Rehabilitation.
- The General Assembly, in 1987, decided to observe __________as the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.
- The Bangladesh-China-India-Myanmar (BCIM) economic corridor is expected to be fast-tracked.The project will link _______________ (India),Kunming (China), (Mandalay)Myanmar and Dhaka Bangladesh.