Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs June 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- International Widow’s Day is being celebrated on which date to make awareness on the troubles of widowed women in many countries?
D.June 25thAns: B.June 23rd
The International Widow’s Day 2016 was celebrated across the world on 23 to make awareness on the troubles of widowed women in many countries. It was officially recognised by the United Nations in 2010.
- Who has written the book titled “A life in Diplomacy” was written by former Indian Diplomat. Name the Author?
D.Maharajasingam RasgotraAns: C.Maharajakrishna Rasgotra
The book titled A Life in Diplomacy was in news that was written by former Indian diplomat Maharajakrishna Rasgotra.
- Who has been denied by a wild card entry by International Olympic Committee for the upcoming Rio Olympic Games?
D.Rohan BupannaAns: B.Mary Kom
Five-time world champion Mary Kom has been denied by a wild card entry by International Olympic Committee (IOC) for the upcoming Rio Games.
- India won over which team with a 2-1 T20 Series win and 3-0 ODI series win at Harare Sports club in Harare?
India wrapped up a successful tour of Zimbabwe with a 2-1 T20 series win after posting a 3-0 whitewash in the preceding ODI series to the same opponent. All the three T20 internationals have played at Harare Sports Club, Harare.
- ISRO planned to test which machine comprising indigenously developed and based on air breathing propulsion scramjet engine?
A.Advanced Technology Vehicle
B.Advanced Microchip Vessel
C.Advanced Valve Vehicle
D.Advanced Technology VesselAns: A.Advanced Technology Vehicle
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) planned to test Advanced Technology Vehicle (ATV), comprising indigenously-developed & based on air-breathing propulsion scramjet engine hitched to a two-stage sounding rocket (RH- 560).
- Who has been resigned from the Post of Chairman in Life Insurance Corporation of India after completion of three years?
A.M N Roy
B.C K Nair
C.S K Roy
D.D K NairAns: C.S K Roy
State-run life insurance Company LIC’s chairman SK Roy has resigned nearly two years ahead of completion of his five-year term. The reasons for his resignation are not known.
- Ba’ath Party President Bashar Al-Assad appointed Imad Khamis as the new Prime Minister of which nation?
Syrian Ba’ath Party President Bashar al-Assad appointed electricity minister Imad Khamis as the new prime minister of the war-bound nation.
- Who has acquired UK Based BIO for 40 million pounds in all cash deal to develop its digital group?
D.Tech MahindraAns: D.Tech Mahindra
Technology services provider Tech Mahindra Ltd has acquired UK-based BIO for 40 million pounds in an all-cash deal to develop its digital group.
- Reserve Bank of India Announced the limit under Market Stabilisation Scheme has been fixed ___________ for the current fiscal year.
A.Rs. 20,000 Crore
B.Rs. 30,000 Crore
C.Rs. 40,000 Crore
D.Rs. 50,000 CroreAns: B.Rs. 30,000 Crore
Reserve Bank announced the cap under Market Stabilisation Scheme has been fixed at Rs 30,000 crore for the current fiscal.
- Union Government approved how much funds for domain of textiles and apparels to establish over 1 Crore new jobs in three years?
D.7000 CroreAns: B.6000 Crore
Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved a 6000 crore for domain of textiles and apparels. To establish over 1 crore new jobs in three years and investments extent of USD 11 billion and producing USD 30 billion in exports.
- What is the deadline has been extended for implementing the Ujjwal Discom Assurance Yojana?
A.April 1st 2017
B.March 31st 2017
C.December 31st 2016
D.January 1st 2017Ans: B.March 31st 2017
The Union Cabinet has given it nod for the proposal of extending the deadline for implementing the Ujjwal Discom Assurance Yojana (UDAY) by a year to March 31, 2017.
- Prime Minister signed Memorandum of Understanding with Steinbeis GmbH Co. KG of which country for technology transfer in manufacturing sectors?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Germany based Steinbeis GmbH Co. KG for Technology transfer
Purpose: Technology resourcing in manufacturing and enclosed with subsectors of Capital Goods.
- Which state has become second state to award minority status to the Jewish Community in the Country?
Maharashtra became the second State after West Bengal to award minority status to the Jewish community in the country. The State Cabinet approved based on the Maharashtra State Minorities Commission Act, 2004, which sanctions the government to declare a community minority.