Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs June 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Telangana hailed Guda Anjaiah has passed away due to illness at the age of 61 years. He belonged to which category
Eminent Telangana poet and lyricist Guda Anjaiah has passed away following a brief illness at his residence in Ragannagudem, Telangana. He was 61 year old.
- Who has clinched his maiden Major Golf title US open registering a three-stroke victory in the 116th US Open in Pennsylvania?
D.Irishman Shane Lowry
Ans: C.Dustin Johnson
US Golfer Dustin Johnson clinched his maiden Major golf title US Open registering a three-stroke victory in the 116th US Open in the fourth and final round at Oakmont Country Club in Pennsylvania.
- Indian Cricket Administrator BCCI has suspended which Cricket Association officials for alleged misappropriation of over Rs. 3 Crore belonging to the organization?
Indian Cricket Administrator BCCI has suspended two senior Goa Cricket Association officials – Chetan Desai and Vinod Phadke for alleged misappropriation of over Rs 3 crore belonging to the organisation.
- Which Postal Circle released the Information Booklet for public and stamps on yoga for Philatelists on behalf of the International Day of Yoga?
Ans: D.Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh Postal circle on behalf of the International Day of Yoga released the Information booklet for public and stamps on yoga for Philatelists.
- Union Government approved the Mega auction of ________________ MHz Spectrum under the Initiative of Digital India Programme
Union Government approved the Mega auction of 2300 MHz Spectrum under the Initiative of Digital India Programme. About 2300 MHz spectrum exists for auction across 7 bands which will give a boost for Digital India.
- Who has inaugurated two day International Conference on Yoga for Body and Beyond in New Delhi?
A.President of India
B.Vice President of India
C.Prime Minister of India
D.Chief Minister of New Delhi
Ans: B.Vice President of India
Indian Vice President Hamid Ansari inaugurated two day international conference on ‘Yoga for Body and Beyond‘ in New Delhi.
- Which country university has selected a Yoga Centre founded by Indian Mohan Singh to conduct research in the ancient Indian exercise form?
A Yoga centre founded by Indian Mohan Singh Bhandari and his Chinese wife Yinyan has been selected by China’s Peking University to conduct research in the ancient Indian exercise form.
- India ranked which position in largest recipient of Foreign Direct Investment in Asia on World Investment Report released by United Nations Conference on Trade and Development?
Switzerland based United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) released the World Investment Report stated that India is the fourth largest recipient of Foreign Direct Investment in Asia and ranked tenth Position in World.
- Which organization has released India Development Update report to earmark the Indian economy and its prospects for the financial year 2016?
C.Reserve Bank of India
D.State Bank of India
Ans: B.World Bank
United States based World Bank released India Development Update report to earmark the Indian economy and its prospects for the financial year 2016.
- South Indian Bank Limited has announced the launch of which service a secure online money transfer service for Non Resident Indians?
Thrissur based South Indian Bank Limited has announced the launch of Remit2India Service a secure online money transfer service for NRIs.
- The Indian Inland Waterways Authority has signed agreement with Private firm to simplify connectivity and trade?
A.India Ports Global Private
C.Chennai Ports Limited
D.India Ports Private Limited
Ans: A.India Ports Global Private
The Indian Inland Waterways Authority has signed an agreement with India Ports Global Private for Rs 476-crore project to simplify connectivity and trade.
- Who has been appointed as Branch Ambassador for Exide Life Insurance Company with Immediate effect?
C.Mahendra singh Dhoni
Ans: C.Mahendra singh Dhoni
India Limited format’s Cricket Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been appointed as brand ambassador for Exide Life Insurance Company with immediate effect.
- Olympian medalist Anju Bobby George has decided to resign from the post of the President of which state sports Council?
Olympian Anju Bobby George has decided to resign from the post of the president of the Kerala State Sports Council after an alleged face-off with the state’s new sports minister.
- Which country scientists have developed ultrathin photovoltaic cells using the semiconductor material, Gallium Arsenide?
Ans: D.South Korea
The photovoltaic cells are about 1 micrometre, thinner than an average human hair, new flexible, ultra-thin photovoltaic cells developed by researchers in South Korea.
- Indian Space Research Organisation made a victory milestone by successfully launched how many satellites in a single mission using PSLV C-34?
Indian Space Research Organisation made a victory milestone by successfully launched 20 satellites in a single mission including Two Indian Universities Student Satellites and Four Foreign Countries. Launching Vehicle: Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) C-34.