Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs June 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Union Railway Minister and Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh flagged off the new superfast intercity express train between which cities?
A.Hyderabad and Vijayawada
B.Hyderabad and Secunderabad
C.Secunderabad and Bengaluru
D.Secunderabad and VijayawadaAns: D.Secunderabad and Vijayawada
Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu flagged off the new superfast intercity express train between Vijayawada and Secunderabad with just one stop.
- Which State government joined with Garwood Centre for Corporate innovation of UC Berkeley – Haas School of Business to develop the village Mori into a Smart Village?
D.GoaAns: C.Andhra Pradesh
The Andhra Pradesh Government and Garwood Centre for Corporate innovation of UC Berkeley-Haas School of Business joined hands to develop the village Mori into a Smart Village.
- Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has released commemorative silver coin to mark the 300th Martyrdom Day of Which Ruler of Punjab?
A.Banda Singh Bahadur
B.Zaman Shah Durrani
C.Maharaja Ranjit Singh
D.JahangirAns: A.Banda Singh Bahadur
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has released commemorative silver coin to mark the 300th Martyrdom Day of Banda Singh Bahadur. Bahadur is regarded as the first sovereign ruler of Punjab.
- Which State Municipal Corporation has signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd to install Solar panels?
The South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Limited.
- Who has headed the Expert committee set on examining the specific Relief Act, 1963 submitted its report to Union Law & Justice Minister?
D.Anand SharmaAns: C.Anand Desai
The Expert Committee led by Anand Desai set on examining the Specific Relief Act, 1963 submitted its Report to Union Law & Justice Minister D.V.Sadananda Gowda in New Delhi.
- Income Tax Department is set to block which identity of wilful defaulters in order to curb the menace of large scale tax avoidance and evasion?
D.Ration CardAns: C.PAN
Income Tax Department is set to block Permanent Account Number (PAN) of willful defaulters and their LPG subsidy and take measures to ensure that they are not sanctioned loans.
- The Finance Ministry has announced new policies for premature withdrawal of which account deposit scheme?
A.Employees Provident Fund
B.Government Provident Fund
C.Public Provident Fund
D.New Pension SchemeAns: C.Public Provident Fund
The Finance Ministry has announced new rules allowing for premature withdrawal of the Public Provident Fund (PPF) account deposit scheme whereas account has completed five years.
- Which company has bagged 30 MW solar grid connected Photovoltaic Project in Maharashtra under the National Solar Mission?
B.Tata Power Renewable Energy
C.Reliance Industries Limited
D.Solar Power Corporation of India LimitedAns: B.Tata Power Renewable Energy
Tata Power Renewable Energy, a wholly owned Tata Subsidiary has bagged 30 MW solar grid connected photovoltaic project in Maharashtra under the National Solar Mission.
- Micro blogging major Twitter has decided to acquire which company based on Artificial Intelligence to help it enhance video and live service on its platform?
D.Magic DanyAns: B.Magic Pony
Micro–blogging major Twitter has announced to buy artificial intelligence startup Magic Pony to help it enhance video and live services on its platform.
- Which organisation has launched a new digital archive telling the exciting stories of war heroes, including six India in gov.uk portal?
A.Foreign and Commonwealth office
B.Britain Commonwealth office
C.British Commonwealth association
D.None of the aboveAns: A.Foreign and Commonwealth office
Britain’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office has launched a new digital archive telling the exciting stories of war heroes, including six Indians, as part of government’s centenary celebrations to mark World War I which can be accessed through the official gov.uk portal.
- Virginia Raggi has been elected as first female mayor in a victory for the populist Five Star Movement (M5S) in which country?
Virginia Raggi has been elected as Rome’s first female mayor in a victory for the populist Five Star Movement (M5S), expressive a blow to Matteo Renzi, Italy’s prime minister.
- Who has been resigned from the post of President and COO of Softbank with immediate effect and he will served as advisory role for one year?
D.Nilesh AuroAns: B.Nikesh Arora
Softbank President and COO Nikesh Arora has resigned from the company with immediate effect, However he will stay for a year.
- Chinese Supercomputer using domestic Chip Technology named ___________ with 93 pfs speed was declared as the world’s fastest supercomputer.
A.Sunway Tianhe Light
B.Sunway Taihu Light
D.Sunway Tiahne LightAns: B.Sunway Taihu Light
Chinese supercomputer using domestic chip technology named Sunway Taihu Light with 93 petaflop/second speed was declared as the world’s fastest supercomputer
- Food Safety Standards Authority of India has banned which chemical as a food additive following a Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) study that found its presence in bread causing cancer?
D.Sodium BromateAns: A.Potassium Bromate
Food Safety Standards Authority of India has banned use of potassium bromate as a food additive following a Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) study that found its presence in bread causing cancer.
- Which company has launched world’s thinnest laptop named Spectre 13 in India about 10.4 mm thickness?
HP has launched the Spectre 13 in India, a laptop that’s claimed to be the thinnest in the world by the US-based firm. With a thickness of 10.4mm, it’s thinner than both the12-inch MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Air.
- Who has won the Queen’s title and lift the trophy for a record fifth time succeeds over Milos Raonic in London?
D.Novak DjokovicAns: C.Andy Murray
Britain’s Second Top seed Andy Murray defeated Milos Raonic of Canda by 6-7 (5/7), 6- 4, 6-3 managed to retain the Queen’s title and lift the trophy for a record fifth time. The Queen’s Club Championships is an annual tournament for male tennis players, held on grass courts at the Queen’s Club in West Kensington, London.
- When was International Day of Yoga is being declared by the United Nations General Assembly to celebrate on 21st June of Every year?
A.December 12, 2015
C.December 11, 2015
D.December 12,2014Ans: B.December 11,2014
International Day of Yoga or Yoga Day is being celebrated on 21st June of every year and it has been celebrated annually from 2015. The Day for was declared by the United Nations General Assembly on December 11, 2014.
- Which state has launched the State’s First outpatient and research centre for Yoga at Sawai Man Singh Hospital on occasion of the International Day of Yoga?
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje launched the State’s first Outpatient and research centre for Yoga at Sawai Man Singh Hospital in Jaipur on occasion of the International Day of Yoga.