Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- The sacred ancient Indian Scripture ___________________________ translated in Chinese language was released in China. It is the first time a well known Hindu ancient religious text got published in the country of China. During an international yoga conference, this book was released by the Indian Ambassador to China Ashok K Kantha.
a. Bhagavad Gita
d.Vishnu Purana. Bhagavad Gita
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand _________________________ today imposed a ban on the sale of thermocol plates with the move aimed at the promotion of leaf plates in the state. This will help in generating employment for the poor and tribal who are engaged in making leaf plates.
b. Raghuvar Das
d.M L Sharmab. Raghuvar Das
- Punjab is celebrating the 350th years of foundation of Sri Anandpur Sahib which was founded by the Ninth Guru Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji in 1665. This city is the birth place of Khalsa. To mark the occasion whole town has been painted __________________
- A New York Artist Michael Mandiberg is creating a print edition of Wikipedia in 7,600 volumes and is priced at _________________ He has written software that analyses the entirety of the English-language Wikipedia database and programmatically lays out 7,600 volumes, complete with covers, and then uploads them to print-on-demand site Lulu.com.
- Nikesh Arora has been appointed the president of Japan’s telecommunications giant SoftBank Corp. He was former Google executive whom Softbank paid ____________________ for the financial year 2014. Mr. Arora was appointed company president and chief operating officer
a. USD 120 million
b. USD 135 million
c. USD 140 million
d. USD 145 millionb. USD 135 million
- The Vice President of India Shri M. Hamid Ansari was presented with a book entitled _____________________________ by Prof. Abdul Haq. The book is the Urdu Translation of Mohammed Iqbal’s writing in English tilted ‘Stray Reflections’. The Vice President congratulated Prof. Haq for his valuable contribution.
a.Khayalon ka mahal
d.Kuchh Yaadeinb.Bikhare Khyalat
- The Vice President of India Shri M. Hamid Ansari received a book entitled ‘Modi – Incredible emergence of a star” in ________________ language written by Shri Tarun Vijay, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha).The book is based on the life and economic vision of the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- For Japan’s most coveted prize Fukuoka Prize in academics category, India’s famous Historian Ramachandra Guha has been selected.Its an annual prize given to person or organisation for their outstanding contributions to preserving or creating Asian culture.Ramchandra Guha has also been awarded Padma Bhushan in the year _____________
- Ustad Amjad Ali Khan has been awarded this year’s Swathi Puraskar, to for his outstanding contribution to Indian music. This is __________________ Government’s highest honour for music.
d.Uttar Pradeshb. Kerala
- June 21 was declared as “International Yoga Day” on December 11, 2014 by the United Nations General Assembly.The event at Rajpath established two Guinness world records awarded to ‘Ministry of Ayush’ received by Ayush Minister Shripad Yesso Naik.1st is the record for largest yoga class – 35,985 people. And the second is the record for most nationalities participating in a single yoga event .How many nationalities participated in the event ?