Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs June 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- United Nation’s World Refugee day is being observed on which date every year to honour the courage, strength and determination of Refugee?
Ans: D.June 20th
The United Nations’ World Refugee Day is observed on June 20 annually to honor the courage, strength and determination of women, men and children who are forced to flee their homeland under threat of persecution, conflict and violence.
- The former politician and founder of Jeppiaar Educational trust recently passed away due to chest congestion at the age of 85 years old in Chennai. Who is he?
A.Jesadimai Pangi Raj
B.Jesudos Prem Raj
C.Jesadem Pankaj Raj
D.Jesadimai Pankaj Ravi
Ans: A.Jesadimai Pangi Raj
Well known politician turned educationist Jesadimai Pangi Raj alias Jeppiaar passed away after he complained for chest congestion in Chennai. He was 85-year-old. He was a founder of Jeppiaar Educational Trust.
- Which Indian Player has been enhanced his ranking in the ICC rankings for ODI bowlers from 20th place to 13th Rank?
Ans: B.Axar Patel
Indian left-arm spinner Axar Patel jumped 20 places to career-best rank of 13 in the ICC Rankings for ODI bowlers. While West Indies’spinner Sunil Narine has returned to his number-one position.
- Who has won the 2016 European Grand Prix of Formula One 2016 in Azerbaijan and it will be nineteenth title of F1 in his carreer?
C.Sergio Perez Mexico
Ans: A.Nico Rosberg
Germany’s Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg has won the 2016 European Grand Prix of Formula One 2016, It was the eighth race of the 2016.
- Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das have bagged which medal after lost in the Final in Konyaalti Beach Park at the Archery World Cup in Antalya?
D.None of the Above
The Indian mixed recurve team of Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das has bagged silver after conceding loss to South Korea 1-5 in the final in Konyaalti Beach Park at the Archery World Cup in Antalya.
- An International Space Station team has been launched in which country after spending 186 days in space during 2015-16?
An International Space Station team including an American, a Briton and a Russian has landed safely in the Kazakhstan also the team reported feeling fine after spending 186 days in space since their launch in 2015.
- Which Country space agency unveiled the iconic X-57 Hybrid Electric Research Plane called as Maxwell aimed to demonstrate technology to reduce fuel?
Ans: C.United States
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) unveiled the iconic X-57 Hybrid Electric Research Plane called as Maxwell aimed to demonstrate technology to reduce fuel use, emissions, and noise.
- Who has been named the chairperson of the National Institute of Fashion Technology in New Delhi?
Ans: B.Chetan Chauhan
Former cricketer and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP, Chetan Chauhan, has been named the chairperson of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in New Delhi.
- Who has acquired California Based IIT Alumnus Startup Wand Labs, founded in 2013 by Vishal Sharma?
Information technology giant Microsoft acquired California-based IIT alumnus Start-upWand Labs for an undisclosed amount.
- A Bronze statue of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose has been unveiled at the Indian Cultural Centre Premises in which country?
A bronze statue of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose has been unveiled at the Indian cultural centre in Malaysia in the presence of nine Indian National Army (INA) veterans, including three women.
- India joined which country to constitute a joint panel of Parliamentarians to enhance relations and simplify their visits to promote cooperation?
India and the UAE will constitute a joint panel of parliamentarians to enhance relations and simplify their visits to promote cooperation to combat security issues in the region.
- Which state government approved a proposal to upgrade Shri Krishna Government Ayurvedic College as an AYUSH University?
Haryana state cabinet approved a proposal to upgrade Shri Krishna Government Ayurvedic College, Kurukshetra as a university, which will bring the Country’s first AYUSH University. This is the first of its kind in the country.
- Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley laid down the foundation stone for a new Campus of Indian Institute of Management in which city?
The Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley put down the foundation stone for a new campus of IIM-Amritsar. The new is reported to be the smallest among the 14 existing IIMs in the country by area.
- Punjab Government had initiated a special fund named as “Mukh Mantri Punjab” for which disease affected person?
Ans: A.Hepatitis C
Punjab Government had initiated a special fund named as “Mukh Mantri Punjab Hepatitis C Relief Fund” by Chief Minister Prakash Singh Badal.
- Which Government decided to launch Maitree Ek Gyan Yatra Scheme to link Primary schools to Colleges?
Assam Government decided to launch Maitree Ek Gyan Yatra Scheme to link Primary Schools to colleges in Sivsagar District.
- Union Government relaxed how many % in Foreign Direct Investment policies in the sectors such as Defence and Civil aviation?
Changes in Foreign Direct Investment
Civil Aviation 100% (49% Automatic & 51% Govt Approval)
- Minister of Railway flagged off first train service during inaugural function of launching of services as a part of Railway Budget announced during 2016-17?
A.Domestic Container Terminal, Delhi to Whitefield, Bengaluru
B.Domestic Vessel Terminal, Mumbai to Whitefield, Bengaluru
C.Domestic Container Terminal, Mysore to Whitefield, Bengaluru
D.Domestic Vessel Terminal, Delhi to Whitefield, Bengaluru
Ans: A.Domestic Container Terminal, Delhi to Whitefield, Bengaluru
Explanation: Minister of Railway Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu inaugurated the programme to launch the following services as a part of Railway Budget announced for the financial year 2016-17. Flagging of first train service from Domestic Container Terminal, Okhla (Delhi) to Whitefield (Bengaluru)