Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- World Bank funded sanitation project worth Rs 2,200 crore is launched in ___________________________. The aim of this project is to improve the water and sanitation services in the state.
- The Northern Command of Indian Army recently celebrated its 44th Raising Day today in Udhampur. Northern Command is popularly known as “_______________________” and its chief is its chief Lt Gen DS Hooda.
d.Agni Commandc.Dhruva Command
- The V IT Park by Ascendas located within HITEC City, Hyderabad has been awarded platinum rating by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC). The platinum rating has been given on achieving all prerequisites under _______ environmental categories.
- GMR Airport Developer Limited (GADL) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the _______________________________________________ under which it would provide services ranging from programme management, testing and commissioning of airport systems to development of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenue streams.
a.Singapore Airport Management Company (SAMC).
b.Oman Airport Management Company (OAMC)
c.Jakarta Airport Management Company (JAMC)
d.Paris Airport Management Company (PAMC)b.Oman Airport Management Company (OAMC)
- Japan passed legislation to lower the voting age to _____ from 20 years allowing teenagers to vote for the first time. After this, About 2.4 million people are expected to cast their first votes in the upper house election which will be held in 2016.
- ‘GAGAN’ (GPS-Aided Geo-Augmented Navigation) system developed by ISRO will provide navigational support to Railways.GAGAN is indigenously developed navigational system developed by ISRO similar to GPS system of US. GAGAN signal is broadcasted by two Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) satellites — __________________________________.
a.GSAT4 and GSAT6.
b.GSAT6 and GSAT7.
c.GSAT7 and GSAT10.
d.GSAT8 and GSAT10.d.GSAT8 and GSAT10.
- Two Indian golfers Anirban Lahiri and _______________________ will play at the prestigious U.S. Open for the first time at the Chambers Bay course, Washington.
d.Mangala Shettyc.Shiv Kapoor
- ____________________became the first Indian footballer to score 50 international goals. He achieved the fete during India’s second match of the second round of qualifiers for 2018 football World Cup qualifying group match against Guam at the Guam National Football Stadium.
d.Sunil Chhetrid.Sunil Chhetri
- The International Boxing Association (AIBA) on 16 June 2015 constituted a five-member ad-hoc committee to manage the process of finding a group to organise and run boxing in India._______________________, an international referee who officiated in four Olympics was appointed as the Chairman of the committee.
a. Kishan Narsi
d.Injeti Srinivasa.Kishan Narsi
- India’s well known architect and urban planner, Charles Correa, passed away. He was 84. Correa was winner of several national and international awards. He was the chief architect of Navi Mumbai, the satellite suburb of Mumbai. He was honoured with the Padma Shri in 1972 and Padma Vibhushan in ______________.
- Former Turkish President Suleyman Demirel has died. He was 90. Demirel, who was popularly known as “Baba” or “Dad”, served as Prime Minister __________ times through the 1960s to the 1990s
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) President Takehiko Nakao on Tuesday promised more funding to India and support to the government’s reform initiatives.The bank wanted to increase lending to India from up to $3 billion dollars a year on an average to ______________ a year by 2018
d.$8 billiona.$4 billion
- Beno Zephine, 25 years old from c________________has become the first 100% visually -challenged person to be inducted into the IFS.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) will set up ____________________ Wi-Fi hotspots across the country over the next three years through the public-private-partnership mode.