Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) IS mission aimed at transforming ______cities and towns into efficient urban living spaces, with special focus on a healthy and green environment for children.
- The government is planning to sell _________stake in Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd. This selling of stake of India’s second largest state oil firm is expected to raise funds around 1800cr. The government holds 54.93 per cent stake in BPCL.
- The National Dairy Development Board and _______________ signed a MoU to create meaningful content for the dairy and farm sector. The MoU is signed for spreading technical know-hows to the farmers, improve their livelihood and income by enhancing their knowledge and information on various technical issues related to farming in broader sense
d. DD Kisand. DD Kisan
- Adani Group signed an agreement with Rajasthan government to set up a joint venture solar power park of ___________________
d.20,000 MWb.10,000 MW
- Union government launched an Augmented Reality (AR) application named ‘_____________’ to highlight the achievements of the Department of Space during one year in office of the present Government.
- Sushma Swaraj flagged off the first batch of pilgrims for Kailash Mansarovar yatra through a new route via Nathu La pass.This new route will facilitate more comfortable travel for the Indian pilgrims compared to the existing way viaLipulekh Pass in _________________________
c.Jammu and Kashmir
- Russia to add more than ________new intercontinental ballistic missiles to its nuclear arsenal this year.These new intercontinental ballistic missiles are designed to tackle even the most advanced anti-missile defence system.
- ____________________________ has been appointed as Arcil’s new CEO and MD. Arcil is India’s first Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC).
a. Vinayak Bahuguna
b.Shree Padma Awasthy
d.Jayant Srinivasana. Vinayak Bahuguna
- India and Pakistan are reportedly expanding their nuclear arsenal, despite a global trend towards disarmament, the ______________ International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) has said. The SIPRI published the findings in its ‘Yearbook 2015’, which assesses the current state of armaments, disarmament and international security in the world. S in SIPRI denotes ?
- Mogens Lykketoft from Denmark was unanimously elected as President of United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) for its 70th session starting in September, 2015.Mogens Lykketoft succeeds Sam Kutesa of _________________________ who was President of 69th session of UNGA
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 June 2015 launched a book titled Education of Muslims: An Islamic Perspective of Knowledge and Education – Indian Context edited by __________________.
a.Professor VL Sharma.
b.Professor Jl Agarwal.
c.Professor JS Rajput.
d.Professor KS Sinha.c.Professor JS Rajput.