Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – June 15 2015
- The Mahindra Group today bagged a multi-million dollar aerospace contract with European consortium ________________ at the Paris.
- Public Sector Banks are putting Non Performing Assets (NPAs) worth____________________________for sale which is to be purchased by Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs).
a. Rs 11000 crore
b. Rs 12000 crore
c. Rs 14000 crore
d. Rs 19000 crorec. Rs 14000 crore
- Which E-Commerce major has acquired Letsgomo Labs, a mobility solutions company? Letsgomo work across mobile technologies, design and strategy; consults businesses right from building mobile strategies to conceptualization of applications and mobile sites to implementation and hosting.
- ____________________-based aerospace start-up Aequs Aerospace has acquired US-based T&K Machine, a company that makes aircraft parts for global aerospace firms like Boeing, Spirit AeroSystems and UTC Aerospace Systems.
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) was launched on June 15, 2006 by the International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse and the World Health Organization at the United Nation.IN 2015, we celebrated its _______ year
- Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi announced that, their state government has decided to introduce _________________________________ for poor people.
a. Right to Health Services
b. Right to Clean Water
c. Right to Education
d. Right to Free Internet.. Right to Health Services
- The Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, ______________________, digitally launched the Employment Exchange for Industries today.
b. Shri Kalraj Mishra
dAnant Geeteb. Shri Kalraj Mishra
- India signed Motor Vehicles Agreement with Bhutan, _______________ and Bangladesh enabling seamless transit of passenger, cargo and vehicles.
- Shri Ameising Luikham, IAS recently, took over as Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises in the M/o Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises . Prior to this he was working as Secretary, North Eastern Council, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region.Who is the minister of State for development of North Eastern region ?
d.Piyush Goyalb.Jitendra Singh
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification