Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Chandrababu Naidu led, Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched “_______________” portal- a digital repository of land records in the state. This portal is available across all platforms
d.Bhumi Meeb.Mee Bhumi
- On June 14 World Blood Donor Day is observed across the world to raise awareness about the importance of blood donation and to recognize the contribution of voluntary unpaid blood donors in saving lives and improving health. Theme of 2015 – _______________________________.
a.Quality Blood donation
b.Give freely, give often
c.’Thank you for saving my life’
d.Your Blood donation matters to me.c.’Thank you for saving my life’
- Coal India Limited has become world’s _________________ mining company in terms of market capital according to recent PwC report.
d.10th largesta.6th largest
- The red chested bird, Robin, has been selected as Britain’s National Bird. In an online voting, Robin emerged as winner with ________votes among 60 birds of the list.
- The International Criminal Court has asked South Africa to arrest Sudan’s President Omar al-Bashir. Sudan’s President is in South Africa for a summit of African Union. Bashir is wanted over alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity committed during the Darfur conflict in ________.
- Minister of State (MoS) for External Affairs V K Singh inaugurated first India-China _________________________ at Yunnan Minzu University in Kunming, China.
c. Yoga College
d.Sidhha Collegec. Yoga College
- The Chinese Defense Ministry confirmed the fourth test of a ________________ nuclear delivery vehicle. The test was carried out on June 7 and is the missile’s fourth test in 18 months. The strategic strike weapon is extremely advanced and can travel at 10 times the speed of sound, or 12,231.01kph
- Harbhajan Singh reached another milestone by becoming 9th highest wicket-taker in Test matches. The Indian off-spinner surpassed Pakistan’s __________________ to reach this landmark.
d.Mahmood Hussaina.Wasim Akram
- Shela Kaul, a former Union Minister, a sister-in-law of Jawaharlal Nehru and oldest surviving Parliamentarian has died. She was __________years old.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is expected to come up with a detailed guidelines on electronic -IPOs (e-IPOs), where investors can bid for shares through internet. Expand IPO ?
a.Initial Public Offer
b.Initial Private Offer
c.Initial Partipatory Offer
d.Initial Parity Ordinancea.Initial Public Offer