Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs June 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- United Nations observed Albinism Awareness Day every year on which date to raise public awareness of Albinism?
Ans: C.June 13th
Albinism Awareness Day is an annual United Nations observance held on June 13. The day is witnessed in raising public awareness of albinism and preventing attacks and discrimination against persons with albinism.
- Former England captain and Derbyshire batsman has been passed away at the age of 89. Who is he?
Ans: B.Donald Carr
Former England captain and Derbyshire batsman, Donald Carr has passed away, at the age of 89. Beside Donald Carr was also one of the most prominent administrators of the post-war era.
- The Sport’s governing body Association Mundial de Futsal invited which country to participate in the Under 17 Futsal World Cup to be held at July 2016?
The sport’s governing body Association Mundial de Futsal (AMF) invited India to participate in the Under 17 Futsal World Cup to be held. This is set to make their maiden appearance for the side as a wild card the event.
- Who has won gold by defeating Spain by 13-9 at the FINA women Water Polo World League Super Final in Shanghai, China?
The USA Women’s Senior National Team has won gold by defeating Spain by 13-9 at the FINA Women Water Polo World League Super Final in Shanghai, China.
- Who has won the Canadian Grand Prix after a close battle with Ferrari Driver Sebastian Vettal?
Ans: D.Lewis Hamilton
Britain’s Mercedes’ Driver Lewis Hamilton won the Canadian Grand Prix after a close battle with Ferrari Driver Sebastian Vettel’s to clinch the Title.
- Who has been nominated for 2016 Teen Choice Awards for her role in American TV Series Quantico in the Choice TV Breakout Star Category?
Ans: C.Priyanka Chopra
Bollywood Star Priyanka Chopra has been nominated for 2016 Teen Choice Awards for her debut stint as FBI trainee Alex Parrish role in American TV series Quantico in the Choice TV Breakout Star category.
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the NC Hills Autonomous council in Assam?
Ans: A.Ranu Langthasa
Ranu Langthasa was unanimously appointed as the chairperson of the NC Hills Autonomous Council in Assam. The appointment was made in the aftermath of the special session held in the North Cachar Hills Autonomous Council (NCHAC).
- Pedro Pablo Kuczynski has been elected as the President of which country for a mandate lasting until 2021?
Peruvians for Change party candidate Pedro Pablo Kuczynski has been confirmed as President of Peru after making a narrow victory against Keiko Fujimori in Peruvian presidential elections, 2016.
- Who has been appointed as Managing Director of the Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation?
Ans: A.M Beena
IAS officer Dr. M Beena, has been appointed as Managing Director of the Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA), a statutory body of the Kerala Government.
- Which company has acquired the professional Social platform LinkedIn for $196 per share with value of $26.2 billion?
American Software major Microsoft has announced that it is set to acquire professional social platform LinkedIn for $196 per share. The deal would in all cash transaction valued at $26.2 billion.
- Gujarat Government is set to launch the mobile app ____________ by August 15 to put most of the services on the fingertips of citizen.
Ans: C.Digital Gujarat
The Gujarat government is set to launch the mobile app Digital Gujarat by August 15 that aims to put most of the services on the fingertips of citizens.
- Kheer Bhawani festival is being celebrated every year on the eighth day of the lunar fortnight of Jaishtha Month in which state?
C.Jammu & Kashmir
Ans: C.Jammu & Kashmir
Kheer Bhawani festival is celebrated annually on the eighth day of the lunar fortnight of ‘Jaishtha‘ month in the Hindu almanac. Kheer Bhawani is considered to be the Presiding Deity of most of the Kashmiri Brahmans.
- Which country announced a complete ban on deforestation, with its first country to put a zero deforestation policy?
Northern Europe Country Norway announced a complete ban on deforestation, with this it is the first country to put a zero deforestation policy.
- India accorded to provide financial grant of Rs. 48.84 million to which country for the construction of a college?
D.None of the these
India to provide financial grand of Rs 48.84 million to Nepal for the construction of a college. Indian Ambassador to Nepal Ranjit Rae laid foundation stone of the building for Koteshwor Multiple Campus in Kathmandu district.
- China has blasted off a 23rd satellite from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in southwest China’s Sichuan Province. Name the satellite.
A.BeiDou Navigation Satellite
B.ZiuDou Navigation Satellite
C.MieuDou Navigation Satellite
D.DeiZou Navigation Satellite
Ans: A.BeiDou Navigation Satellite
China has blasted off a 23rd satellite in the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in southwest China’s Sichuan Province, was taken into orbit by a Long March-3C carrier rocket.
- China’s first high orbit remote sensing satellite became operational after six months in orbit testing. Name the satellite?
China’s first high orbit remote sensing satellite, Gaofen-4 became operational after six months in-orbit testing. The Satellite said to be the world’s most sophisticated one.
- Hyderabad based SKS Micro-finance has changed its name to _____________ which is the only listed company on BSE in the Micro Financing space.
A.Bharat Finance Ltd
B.Bharat Finance Inclusion Ltd
C.Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd
D.Bharatam Finance Inclusion Ltd
Ans: C.Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd
Hyderabad based SKS Micro-finance has changed its name to Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd. It is the only listed company on BSE in the Micro financing space in the country.