Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Manu Prakash, an Indian-origin scientist, who is also credited with the discovery of the paper microscope, only last year, has once again stunned the world by developing the World’s first water-based computer along with his team. He is an Assistant Professor of Bioengineering at ______________________
d.German UniversityStanford University
- Researchers have discovered a trio of statuettes in___________. These are believed to be created by ancient Caral civilization about 3800 years ago.
- The Chief Minister of __________________ Parkash Singh Badal was on Wednesday was conferred the prestigious 14th Sant Namdev National Award- 2015 for promoting peace, communal harmony and universal brotherhood.
- Indian-origin US Surgeon General _______________has been presented with the Pride of the Community Award by Hindu American Foundation at its 12th Annual Day reception.
d.Rajat Choprab.Vivek Murthy
- HAF also awarded Harpreet Singh Mokha with the _________________________Award for the Advancement of Pluralism
d.Jawahar Lal NehruA. Mahatma Gandhi
- Indian Basketball Players Association launched at the Indian Medical Association hall in New Delhi. Who has been nominated as the President ?
d.Ashok Sharmab.Sajjan Singh
- Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has purchased franchise in __________Premier League’s team (CPL’S team) Trinidad & Tobago.With this, He has become the first owner of IPL to own an overseas cricket franchise.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is among Forbes magazine’s _______highest-paid athletes in the world. He is the only Indian sportsperson in the list.
- According to the Forbes’s magazine, in the list of highest paid atheletes in the world, Floyd Mayweather is number 1. He belongs to_________________ The other noted sports personalities in the list are golfer Tiger Woods, tennis star Roger Federer and soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Dr. Srivari Chandrasekhar was appointed as the Director of CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is the president of the CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research).Dr. Chandrasekhar is also the first synthetic chemist, to be the honourable recipient of the ______________Prize
- On World Environment Day, Botanical Survey of India BSI and Zoological Survey of India ZSI had released the list of newly discovered species.Both of these institutions, having their Headquarters in _____________