Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs july 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- According to World Economic Outlook Update release of IMF, Which country is the fastest growing country in terms of GDP?
D. UKB. India
- Russian cosmonaut Gennady Padalka entered Guinness World Records for spending 804 days on International Space Station(ISS) by beating the record of another Russian cosmonaut who almost 803 days on 9 hrs. and 41 minutes in ISS ,Who was he/she?
A. Vyacheslav Zudov
B. Dmitri Zaikin
C. Boris Yegorov
D. Sergai KrikalevD. Sergai Krikalev
- Which two countries have recently signed MOU for funding of hydro-generation projects?
A. India and Tajikistan
B. India and Pakistan
C. USA and Russia
D. India and RussiaD. India and Russia
- Who has the highest contribution of USD 41, in USD 100 billion foreign-exchange reserves pool which has been set up by five nations of the BRICS grouping to help each other?
C. South Africa
D. ChinaD. China
- Book titled “India Central Asia Relations: The Economic Dimension” was authored by which of the following author?
A. Chetan Bhagat
B. Manmohan Singh
C. Amiya Chandra
D. Vikram ChandraC. Amiya Chandra
- Who hosted BRICS 2015 summit in Ufa?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Dilma Rousseff
C. Vladimir Putin
D. Jacob ZumaC. Vladimir Putin
- Practo is an app and web service for scheduling appointments with doctors acquired, Mumbai based a technology services startup. Name it.
A. A G Technologies Pvt Ltd
B. Domex e-Data Pvt Ltd
C. e-Zest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
D. Genii TechnologiesD. Genii Technologies
- Which of the following is not among the Indian companies that made in fortune India Next 500 list?
A. Make my Trip
C. RBL Bank
D. None of the aboveD. None of the above
- How many new Heritage sites are included recently in UNESCO’s World Heritage site after which list became 1031 in number from 163 countries?
D. 12B. 24
- What percent of world population does BRICS include?
D. 48%C. 40%