Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- What is the name of system inaugurated by Punjab’s deputy chief minister Sukhbir Singh Badal to ensure the safety of the rural areas of Punjab?
Punjab’s deputy chief minister Sukhbir Singh Badal Flagged off an intense rural patrolling system, RRPRS – Rapid Rural Police Response System, in order to ensure the safety of the rural areas of Punjab, which comprises of around 12,000 villages.
- Union Government has gave nod for renaming MHOW Railway Station as which leader by Thawar chand Ghelot, Union minister of Social Justice and Empowerment?
B.Sardar Vallabhai Patel
C.Bipin Chandra Pal
Ans: D.Dr. Ambedkar
Being Dr Ambedhkar’s Birth place, a formal Approval has been given by the Central Government for renaming MHOW Railway Station After B R Ambedhkar. He was born at Mhow, Madhya pradesh in 1891. The demand for renaming the railway station was put forth by Thawar chand Ghelot, Union minister of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- What is the name of app is officially launched by TRAI to test the internet speed?
A.My speed app
B.Mera gati app
C.My world app
D.Mera vishv app
Ans: A.My speed app
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India(TRAI) has launched its official internet speed test app called MySpeed. TRAI’s MySpeed App is free and measures the download and upload speed of your internet connection, for both Wi-Fi and Cellular connectivity. It will also gives real time data from customers and show the mobile data speed of each operator in a given area on real time basis.
- In which place, India’s first Commercial Court and Commercial Disputes Resolution Centre inaugurated?
In order to metamorphose the judicial system to the next level of innovative contemporary system, Chhattisgarh government opted to introduce a new centre for solving disputes regarding commercial issues and problems. This initiative is launched by Dr. Raman Singh, Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh.
- In which place the maiden meeting of BRICS Working Group meeting on “Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency” was held?
B.Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Ans: B.Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
The maiden meeting of BRICS Working Group meeting on “Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency” held in Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh on 4th and 5th July. This meeting acknowledged the role of the energy saving and energy efficiency in ensuring sustainable economic development of the member countries.
- In which country along with India Cabinet nods for the approval of MoU in the field of rural development and poverty alleviation?
Union ministry led by Mr. Narendra Modi has approved the signing of Memorandum of Understanding between India and Mauritius in the field of Rural development and Poverty Alleviation on 5th July 2016.
- What is the name of the premium credit card launched by SBI by having facilities targeting high networth customers?
The card is launched on the Master Card World platform and is enabled with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology that enables the customers a contactless payment experience, adding more speed and suave to their wallets. The card comes with a joining fee of Rs 4,999 and all customers will receive a welcome gift worth Rs 5,000 in the form of vouchers from popular lifestyle and travel brands.
- How many new ministers inducted in the expansion of the council of Ministers in order to exercise the various schemes and services promised through the Union Budget 2016?
For the second time the Narendra Modi lead NDA government expanded its council of ministers by inducting 19 new Minister of State (MOS) in order to exercise the various schemes and services promised through the Union Budget 2016. According to the Article 75, the number of Council of Ministers should not exceed 82. But after this ministerial expansion the number of union ministers surpassed to 83 breaking the constitutional sealing limits.
- Who is the new Chief Operating Officer of the leading telecom tower company called Indus towers?
Ans: B.Tejinder Kalra
Indus towers, one of the largest telecom tower companies in India has appointed Tejinder Kalra as its new Chief Operating Officer. Tejinder Kalra was the former Global Head for Bharti Business in NOKIA. Tejinder Kalra has been associated with Reliance Infocomm, Satyam Infoway, Sprint RPG India amongst other organizations in the past. He has done his engineering from Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology and Executive Diploma in International Business from IIFT.
- Which species was found in the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary of Kerala by researchers of the CATE of Christ College, Irinjalakuda and the Oxford Museum of Natural History, London?
Ans: D.Ant-Mimicking Spider
Kerala, being an abode of biodiversity & wildlife numerous plants and creatures are living in its dense forests. In evidencing such a rich multifariousness, a new species of ANT-MIMICKING SPIDER was found in the WAYANAD Wildlife Sanctuary of KERALA.
- Which para swimmer has bagged eight medals that includes three golds, at the recently-concluded IWAS U-23 World Games in Prague, Czech Republic?
Ans: C.Niranjan Mukundan
Bengaluru hailed para swimmer Niranjan Mukundan has bagged eight medals, that niranjancovers three golds, at the recently-concluded IWAS (International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports) U-23 World Games in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Which country turned into the 39th Associate Member of the International Cricket Council (ICC) after being unanimously elected during the Full Council meeting in Edinburgh?
Ans: D.Saudi Arabia
Saudi Cricket Centre (SCC) has 4350 cricketers and 80 committed facilities has been an Affiliate Member of the ICC since 2003 that will continue to play an active role in developing the game in the region.
- Who is designated as seventh person to become Director of ISRO Inertial Systems Unit at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala?
A.K. S. Dasgupta
D.A S Kiran Kumar
Ans: C.Madhav Dhekane
Eminent scientist Madhav Dhekane took charge as seventh person to become Director at ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU), Department of Space, at Vattiyoorkavu in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- What is the name of maiden Non-Profit organization is directly affiliated to World Olympians Association (WOA) which was introduced in New Delhi?
In order to bring harmony and to look after the former & current Olympic athletes, A maiden Non-Profit organization named Olympians Association of India has been introduced on July 4 in New Delhi. This organization is directly affiliated to World Olympians Association (WOA) under the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
- Who is the Former president of World Peace Council passed away in Mumbai?
Ans: D.Romesh Chandra
Romesh Chandra, A veteran communist leader and Former president of World Peace Council passed away in Mumbai on July 4th, 2016. He was 97 when he is dead. He joined World Peace Council (WPC) headquarters in Helsinki in 1953 and became its president in 1977.
- Pakhui Tiger Reserve located in which state?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Arunachal Pradesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
Ans: C. Arunachal Pradesh
Pakhui Tiger Reserve is a Project Tiger tiger reserve in the East Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh in northeastern India. The 862 square kilometres reserve is protected by the Department of Environment and Forest of Arunachal Pradesh.