Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- The International Day of Friendship is being celebrated on which date to promote the role that friendship plays across the world?
D.August 1Answer – B.July 30
The International Day of Friendship was celebrated to promote the role that friendship plays in also making peace in many cultures on July 30 every year across the world.
- Rajjat Barjatya has passed away due to Leukemia in Mumbai. He belonged to which field?
D.ArtAnswer – B.Cinema
Rajjat Barjatya, MD and CEO of Rajshri Media suffered from Leukemia, passed away at a hospital in Mumbai.
- Which country weightlifter is being banned to participate in the Rio Olympics by the International Weightlifting Federation?
D.ChinaAnswer – C.Russia
The International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) blanket ban on the Russian weightlifters to compete in the Rio Olympics. This is the Second Sports outfit to ban Russians after the track & field team effected ban few days back.
- Which service provider will provide Wi-Fi connectivity to all Government Colleges in Puducherry under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme?
D.RelianceAnswer – D.Reliance
Reliance Jio Company will provide Wi-Fi connectivity to all Government Colleges in Puducherry under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
- Which Company acquired the Software Company Appcito to become a comprehensive secure application services provider?
D.A12 NetworksAnswer – B.A10 Networks
California based application delivery controllers Specialist A10 Networks acquired the Software Company Appcito based in California will help the A10 to become a comprehensive secure application services provider.
- The Third meeting of the Joint Committee at the Secretary level under the India Japan CEPA held at which city in India?
D.HyderabadAnswer – B.New Delhi
3rd Meeting of the Joint Committee at the Secretary Level under the India-Japan CEPA held in New Delhi
- Which State signed Memorandum of Understanding with National Thermal Power Corporation and National Hydel Power Corporation for hydro engineering college?
D.Madhya PradeshAnswer – B.Himachal Pradesh
Government of Himachal Pradesh, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) and National Hydel Power Corporation signed an MoU to establish first hydro engineering college in Bilaspur to boost regional development.
- Union government has sanctioned nearly Rs. 620 crores to which state as assistance for the recent drought situation in the state?
D.PunjabAnswer – B.Uttar Pradesh
Union government has sanctioned nearly Rs. 620 crores to Uttar Pradesh as assistance for the recent drought situation in the state.
- Which sector has been exempted from Right to Information Act 2005 without citing any reason for exemption?
A.Strategic Forces Command
C.Public Sector Banks
D.National Security GroupsAnswer – A.Strategic Forces Command
Union government has exempted Strategic Forces Command upon providing information under Right to Information Act -2005 without citing any reason for exempting.
- The tenure of the Railway Board Chairman AK Mital was extended to how many years by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet?
D.4 yearsAnswer – B.2 years
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the re-appointment of Mital as Chairman, Railway Board, for a period of two years, till he attains the age of 62 years, with effect from August 1, 2016.
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Justice of Patna High Court by Bihar Governor Ramnath Kovind?
A.Tejashwi Prasad Yadav
B.Iqbal Ahmed Ansari
C.Sushil Kumar Modi
D.Vijay Kumar ChaudaryAnswer – B.Iqbal Ahmed Ansari
Justice Iqbal Ahmed Ansari was sworn in as the 39th Chief Justice of Patna High Court by Bihar Governor Ramnath Kovind at a function in Raj Bhawan.
- Railway Minister along with Chief Minister of state laid the foundation stone of new railway station in which state?
D.ManipurAnswer – D.Manipur
Suresh Prabhu in the presence of Manipur Chief MinisterOkram Ibobi Singh laid the foundation stone of new railway station at Yurembam in Manipur
- Which Country hold the two day 3rd India Education Fair with over 35 premier Indian Educational Institutions including schools, colleges, and technical institutes?
D.NepalAnswer – C.Bangladesh
The Two-Day long 3rd India Education Fair has kicked off in Dhaka with over 35 premier Indian educational institutions. The Event was inaugurated by the Indian High Commissioner Harsh Vardhan Sringla aimed to deliver one roof to provide educational opportunities to Bangladeshi youths.
- The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is set to launch the facility of travel insurance for passengers from September 2016 at _______________?
D.Rs 15Answer – A.Re 1
IRCTC to launch travel insurance facility at Rs 1. The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is set to launch the facility of travel insurance for passengers from September
- Which Airport has been awarded with Best Airport at National Tourism Awards for the year 2014-15 held in New Delhi?
D.KolkataAnswer – C.Mumbai
In the National Tourism Award function Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan was the Chief Guest and Union Minister for Tourism Mahesh Sharma were also present in the function held at Vigyanbhavan in New Delhi.
Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Best Airport award