AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 29 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Who among the following will jointly launch Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail in September 2017 along with Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
1.US President Donald Trump
2.Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
3.Russian President Valdimir Putin
4.German Chancellor Angela Merkel
5.British Prime Minister Theresa May
- On July 27, 2017, Food and Drugs Administration Department of which state banned the use of liquid nitrogen in food and drinks across the state?
- Maharashtra Women Commission will ink an agreement with which entity for rescue and rehabilitation of women who are victims of sex trafficking, acid attack and domestic violence?
2.All India Federation of Women Lawyers
3.United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
4.United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
5.International Council of Women
- Which among the following has become the only completely ‘green’ Metro system in the world for adhering to green building norms for its residential colonies?
- Which among the following has become the first state in the country to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a global diagnostic firm, FIND, to help it diagnose and then properly treat hepatitis C?
- 2017 BRICS National Security Advisors (NSAs) meeting was held on 27thand 28th July 2017, in:
3.Durban, South Africa
4.New Delhi, India
5.Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Government of which Asian Country, has signed an agreement to sell a 70% stake in a $1.5 billion Hambantota port to Chinain a bid to recover from the heavy burden of repaying a Chinese loan obtained to build the facility?
- As per Agricultural Outlook 2017-2026 report released by the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation (OECD), India is the world’s ______biggest exporter of beef and is projected to hold on to that position over the next decade.
- Which Indian woman cricketer was felicitated by Mohun Bagan at their annual awards ceremony?
- On July 27, 2017, Jeff Bezos briefly overtook Microsoft’s Bill Gates to become the world’s richest person. Jef Bezos is the founder of which company?
- Who among the following has been selected to be the interim Prime Minister of Pakistan?
4.Shahid Khaqan Abbasi
- Which company has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire 100 per cent ownership of Al Falah Exchange Company in the UAE for Rs. 95 crore?
5.Cox & Kings
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)has developed an unmanned, remotely operated tank named:
- India finished ____overall in the girls’ team event of the 2017 WSF-World junior squash championship in Tauranga, New Zealand.
- What was the slogan of International Tiger Day, celebrated on July 29, 2017?
1.’Using Technology for Tigers’ Protection’
2.’Scaling Effort for Tigers’ Protection through Social Media’
3.’Building Global Consensus for Tigers’ Protection’
4.‘Fresh Ecology For Tigers’ Protection’
5.’Exlcusive Habitat For Tigers’ Protection’
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.