Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- World Hepatitis is being observed annually on which date to mark the awareness of Hepatitis and to boost prevention, diagnosis and treatment?
D.July 30thAnswer – B.July 28th
World Hepatitis Day observed annually on July 28 to mark the awareness of hepatitis and to boost prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the decease.
- Who has written the Book “India’s Most Powerful Women” and released by the President at Rashtrapati Bhavan?
B.Desh Kumar Chand
D.Mukesh SinghAnswer – A.Prem Ahluwalia
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee received a copy of a book ‘India’s Most Powerful Women’ at Rashtrapati Bhavan. The book has been written by Mrs. Prem Ahluwalia.
- Eminent Scientist Neelamraju Ganga Prasad Rao has passed away due to illness at the age of 89 in Hyderabad. He belongs to which field?
D.AgricultureAnswer – D.Agriculture
Eminent Agricultural Scientist Neelamraju Ganga Prasada Rao has passed away following a brief illness in Hyderabad. He aged 89.
- India’s Oil Ministry has partnered with which country Geological Department to discover the highly enriched accumulations of natural gas hydrate Reserve in the Bay of Bengal?
D.RussiaAnswer – A.United States
India’s Oil Ministry and the US Geological Department have jointly discovered the highly enriched accumulations of natural gas hydrate Reserve in the Bay of Bengal. This is the first of its kind in the Indian Ocean.
- Which state tourism department has launched a mobile app to attract the travelers across the world?
D.Himachal PradeshAnswer – C.West Bengal
West Bengal Tourism Department has launched a mobile app based on the theme of Experience Bengal aiming to attract the travelers across the world
- Which Company has acquired Idea Couture to boost its digital technologies offering without disclosed deal?
A.Tata Consultancy Services
D.CognizantAnswer – D.Cognizant
New Jersey headquartered Cognizant Technology Solutions has acquired Idea Couture to boost its digital technologies offering, while the deal size did not disclosed.
- Union Government passed Compensatory Afforestation Fund Bill, 2016 that seeks for the disbursement of capital for forest land and lying unexpended for how many years?
D.7Answer – A.4
Parliament has passed the much talked about Compensatory Afforestation Fund bill, 2016 that seeks for the disbursement of nearly Rs 41,000 crore, reserved for forest land and lying unexpended for four years.
- Union Government gave nod to which Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Bill, 2015 to check generation of black Money?
D.CorruptionAnswer – B.Benami
Lok Sabha passed the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Bill, 2015, that seeks to check generation of black money on July 27.The bill provides for confiscation of benami properties and assets held in the name of another person or under a fictitious name to avoid taxation and conceal ill-gotten wealth.
- Union Government has approved for raising foreign shareholding limit from 5% to how much percentage in Indian Stock Exchanges?
D.21%Answer – B.15%
The Union Cabinet led by Shri Narendra Modi has afforded its approval for raising foreign shareholding limit from 5% to 15% in Indian Stock Exchanges.
- Union Cabinet has accorded the approval for amendment in Central Agricultural University Act (CAU), 1992 to include which state under the Act?
D.TelanganaAnswer – C.Nagaland
Union Cabinet chaired by the PM has approved the amendment in relevant clauses of the Central Agricultural University Act (CAU), 1992. This amendment is proposed to include the State of Nagaland under the jurisdiction of Central Agricultural University, Imphal.
- Union Government gave approval to the Bilateral Investment Treaty with which country to promote the protect investments?
D.AustraliaAnswer – B.Cambodia
Union Cabinet headed by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its approval to the Bilateral Investment Treaty (BIT) between India and Cambodia.
- Union Government gave nod for the establishment of new AIIMS at which state under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY)?
D.HaryanaAnswer – C.Punjab
Union Cabinet has given nod for the establishment of a new AIIMS at Bhatinda in Punjab under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY).
- RBI has imposed penalty of 27 crores on how many private and public sector banking due to FEMA regulations and KYC lapses?
D.15Answer – B.13
Reserve Bank of India has imposed a whooping penalty of 27 crores on 13 private and public sectors banks including PNB and Bank of Baroda following a major crackdown of FEMA regulations and KYC lapses.
- Union Cabinet has approved $318 million loan for which Railways to upgrade the country’s rail communications system and rolling stock?
D.MyanmarAnswer – C.Sri Lanka
Union Cabinet has approved $318 million loan for Sri Lanka Railways to upgrade the country’s rail communications system and rolling stock
- Who has been appointed as the Deputy Lokayukta of the Uttar Pradesh on joint recommendation of Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Lokayukta Justice Sanjay Misra?
D.Mukul NaikAnswer – B.Shambhu Singh
On joint recommendation of Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Lokayukta Justice Sanjay Misra, Shambhu Singh Yadav, was appointed as the Deputy Lokayukta of the Uttar Pradesh.