Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Which state tops both the list in terms of number of domestic and foreign tourist Visits during 2015 report released by the Market Research Division of Ministry of Tourism?
The Market Research Division of Ministry of Tourism has released report on Domestic and foreign Tourist visits to States and Union Territories for the year 2015. Tamil Nadu tops both the list in terms of number of domestic tourist Visits during 2015 and number of foreign tourist Visits during 2015.
- For whom, President Pranab Mukherji presented National Awards for 2008, 2009 & 2010 at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi by paying the tribute?
A.Bhagat Singh Koshyari
B.Bidhan Chandra Roy
C.Bipin Chandra Pal
D.Biju Janata DalAns: B.Bidhan Chandra Roy
President Pranab Mukherjee gave away the Dr BC Roy national awards for 2008, 2009 and 2010 at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. These awards were presented on the occasion of National Doctors’ Day observed on July 1 to esteem and also to pay tribute to India’s most famous physician Bidhan Chandra Roy.
- Which has decided to ban by Kerala government in order to prevent from health related problems?
Newly formed LDF led Kerala government has decided to ban Electronic-Cigarettes e-cigalias e-cigarette in the state keeping the studies in mind that claiming that its use can cause various health issues, including cancer and heart ailments.
- How much deal amount has signed between India and United States for Four Poseidon- 8I Longrange Surveillance and antisubmarine warfare aircraft?
D.$2 billionAns: C.$1 billion
The India-US strategic bilateral cooperation is being tightened after signing $1 billion deal by Prime Minister to acquire four Poseidon as part of US arms deal to India. Cabinet Committee on Security headed by Prime Minister has signed acquirement of four Poseidon -8I longrage surveillance and antisubmarine warfare aircraft.
- Which is rank is got by the India on World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index which was released by the World Bank?
India has played the important role on “The efficiency of customs and Border management clearance” and improved the ranking to 35th position in World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index. The report was released by the World Bank. India stepped ahead 19 positions leaving countries New Zealand, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Iceland, Latvia and Indonesia and so on. The type of Report submitted is Bi-Annual.
- What is the name of World’s largest international Biennial maritime exercise started in Pacific Ocean at Hawaii, United States?
World’s largest international Biennial maritime exercise named RIMPAC (Rim of the Pacific) 2016 kicked off in Pacific Ocean at Hawaii, United States. Over one month long RIMPAC 2016 exercise will see participation of navies from 26 countries. This year it is the 25th edition of biennial exercise in the series that began in 1971.
- Which Bank has signed agreements with the World Bank for $625 million to support grid connected rooftop solar programme in the Country?
B.Indian Overseas Bank
D.State Bank of IndiaAns: D.State Bank of India
State Bank of India has signed agreements with the World Bank for $625 million to support grid connected rooftop solar programme in the Country. The agreement is signed by Karnam Sekar, Deputy Managing Director, SBI and Onno Ruhl, Country Director, World Bank India.
- Which industry is incorporated with State Bank of India have signed the shareholder for the bank payment?
D.Reliance Industries LimitedAns: D.Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Industries Limited went into partnership with banking major State Bank of India have signed the shareholder for the payment Bank. Upon this Agreement that was signed by RIL as promoter with a 70 per cent equity contribution and SBI as joint venture with a 30 per cent equity contribution.
- How much amount has unearthed undisclosed income gathered by the Income Tax Department from investigations during the past two fiscal years?
A.Rs 13,000 crore
B.Rs 53,000 crore
C.Rs 43,000 crore
D.Rs 33,000 croreAns: C.Rs 43,000 crore
The Income Tax Department has unearthed undisclosed income of Rs 43,000 crore from investigations during the past two fiscal years according to the Union Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia. In the total wealth Rs 21,000 crore have been found from department’s searches, the balance of Rs 22,000 crore have been disclosed from various surveys.
- What is the name of social media banking platform for Facebook and Twitter users to help the customers of banking services through online?
D.SBI CircleAns: C.SBI Mingle
Country’s largest lender State bank of India launched a social media banking platform for Facebook and Twitter users, called ‘SBI Mingle’ to help the customers with a host of banking services on their social media accounts, at their own convenience. It was launched by the SBI’s Chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya on the occasion of 61st State Bank Day.
- Which method is developed by the researchers from UTSA which can kill cancer cells deals with tumours in two hours?
B.Destructive testing method
C.Non Invasive method
D.Non destructive testing methodAns: C.Non Invasive method
Scientists have developed a non-invasive method which can kill cancer cells in two hours, an advance that may considerably help people with inoperable tumours, as well as young children stricken with the deadly disease.
- The Union Sports Ministry granted recognition to _________of India that helps to the several para-athletes who have qualified for Rio Paralympics.
A.Youth Olympics Committee
B. Rural Olympics Committee
D.Paralympic CommitteeAns: D.Paralympic Committee
The Union Sports Ministry granted recognition to Paralympic Committee of India that helps to the several para-athletes who have qualified for Rio Paralympics.
- Which two players sets record for record for a fifth-wicket stand in Twenty 20 cricket of 150 in 92 balls against the Barbados Tridents at Queen’s Park Oval in the Caribbean Premier League?
A.Simmons and Gayle
B.Sammy and Russell
C.Pollard and Ramdin
D.Amla and BravoAns: D.Amla and Bravo
Proteas Opener Hasim Amla and West Indies All-rounder Dwayne Bravo set a new world record for a fifth-wicket stand in Twenty 20 cricket of 150 in 92 balls for the Trinbago Knight Riders against the Barbados Tridents at Queen’s Park Oval in the Caribbean Premier League.