Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- A book titled Courage & Commitment: An Autobiography is authored by which personality about her transition from politician to Governor?
D.Anandiben PatelAns: A.Margaret Alva
A book titled Courage & Commitment: An Autobiography by Margaret Alva was in news. Alva pens her forty-year career under four Prime Ministers, namely Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, PV Narasimha Rao and Manmohan Singh.
- NASA is planned to give final design and construction of its next Mars Rover to be launched by which year?
NASA is in the final design and construction of its next Mars rover, aimed to launch in 2020, which will probe for evidence of past life on the red planet and help prepare for future manned missions.
- Which country has made trains running at world – record speeds in opposite directions crossed each other on parallel tracks?
D.United StatesAns: A.China
Couple of Chinese made trains running at world-record speeds in opposite directions crossed each other on parallel tracks, in the latest feat achieved by China in high-speed rail network.
- Tata Advanced Systems Limited has signed agreement which firm to manufacture helicopters under “Make in India” initiative in order to meet civil and military requirements?
D.HALAns: C.Bell Helicopter
Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL) and Bell Helicopter have signed an agreement to manufacture helicopters under “Make in India” initiative in order to meet civil and military requirements.
- India ranked which position during the April-June Quarter of 2016 on the scale of business optimism, according to the latest International Business Report by London Based Grant Thornton?
According to the latest International Business Report (IBR) carried out by London based Grant Thornton, India ranked third during the April June quarter of 2016 on the scale of business optimism because of delays in key reforms like the GST and bad loans facing state owned banks.
- Reserve Bank of India has allowed foreign investors to up their stakes in which of the following banks under the Portfolio Investment Scheme?
C.Both A & B
D.None of theseAns: A.Axis Bank
Reserve Bank of India has allowed foreign investors to up their stakes in Axis Bank and IDFC Bank to up to 74 per cent and 46 per cent, respectively under the Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS).
- Union Minister of Electronics & Information Technology and Law & Justice launched a new website named as ___________ in New Delhi.
D.Transforming WorldAns: C.Transforming India
Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Minister of Electronics and Information Technology and Law & Justice launched a new website “Transforming India” in New Delhi.
- Which State Government launched the new facilities of virtual and digital classrooms in 3 ITIs across the state on the occasion of world Youth Skills Day?
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis launched the new facilities of virtual and digital classrooms in 32 ITIs across the state on the occasion of World Youth Skills Day.
- The traditional annual Ramayana Month began in which state with temples and Hindu houses resonating with the chanting of the epic Ramayana?
The traditional annual Ramayana Month began in Kerala with temples and Hindu houses resonating with the chanting of the epic Ramayana. The Karkkidakam is the last month in the Malayalam calendar, is observed as the auspicious Ramayana month across the state.
- The World’s first hospital on train celebrated 25 years of service to facilitate poor and rural people. Name the express.
D.Lifelane ExpressAns: B.Lifeline Express
The Lifeline Express, the world’s first hospital on a train, aka the Magic Train of India, celebrates 25 years of service. This five-coach train provided medical facilities to poor and rural people where there were no hospitals available.
- Four Indian Women motorcyclists are campaigning against which illegal activities and raising awareness by taking a trip around Asia?
D.SuicideAns: B.Female Foeticide
Four Indian women motorcyclists are campaigning against female foeticide and raising awareness by taking a trip around Asia covering 10 nations and over 10,000km in about 40 days.
- Which Country holds the 11th edition of Asia-Europe Meeting Summit with world leaders including from the leaders of 51 member countries?
The 11th edition of Asia-Europe Meeting Summit (ASEM11) or ASEM2016 began with World leaders including from the leaders of 51 member countries and the representatives of European Union and Asian held in Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia.
- Which place has been declared as a Heritage Site by UNESCO and will be 33rd site to get this tag?
B.Banaras Hindu University
D.Jawaharlal Nehru UniversityAns: A.Nalanda University
The 5th Century ancient seat of learning, ‘Nalanda Mahavihara (Nalanda University) has been declared as a Heritage Site by UNESCO finally. This will be 33rd site to get this tag.
- Vice President has visited which country and unveiled a stone statute of Mahatma Gandhi at Pethub Monastery as symbol of Cultural and Spiritual ties?
Indian Vice President Hamid Ansari has unveiled a stone statue of Mahatma Gandhi at Pethub Monastery in the Ulaanbaatar that is seen as symbol of India-Mongolia cultural and spiritual ties.