AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 5 & 6 January 2020 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2020 updates.
- Under which scheme, a total of 171 hospitals de-empanelled & Rs. 4.5 crore penalty was imposed for committing fraud and indulging in malpractices ?
1) Rashtiya Swasthiya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
2) Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme
3) Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)
4) Universal Health Insurance Scheme (UHIS)
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme
On January 03, 2020 the National Health Authority(NHA) which is the apex body regulating and implementing Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme, Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB- PMJAY) has de-empanelled a total of 171 hospitals and also imposed penalty of Rs 4.5 crore on hospitals for committing fraud and indulging in malpractices under the Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme.
- How many States have finalized action plan for Agriculture Export Policy (AEP) to enhance exports ?
5) None of theseAnswer-4) 8
On January 5, 2020, As per Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), eight states namely Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Punjab, and Karnataka finalized an action plan for Agriculture Export Policy (AEP) to enhance exports.
- Name the 1st North Indian & 5th Indian Railway Station that inaugurated Navigation facilities for visually impaired recently .
1) Jagadhari Railway Station
2) Jalandhar Railway Station
3) Chandigarh Railway Station
4) Charbagh Railway Station
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Chandigarh Railway Station
On January 5, 2020 Navigation facilities for visually impaired was inaugurated in Chandigarh railway station in Mohali, Punjab by Shri Gurinder Mohan Singh, Divisional Railway Manager- Ambala Division. It is fifth in the country and first in North India to have this facility for visually impaired.It was developed by Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation (IRSDC) and Makemytrip Foundation through NGO (Non-government organization) ‘Anuprayaas’.
- Name the 1st state in India that shortlist migrants from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan for eligibility under the new Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) 2019 .
2) Uttar Pradesh (UP)
4) Tamil Nadu
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Uttar Pradesh (UP)
On January 05, 2020 Uttar Pradesh (UP) became the 1st state in India to conduct an exercise to shortlist migrants from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan for eligibility under the new Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) 2019. This exercise will also eventually identify the people living illegally in UP.All the 75 district magistrates of UP have been asked to track down migrants from the above three countries who have settled without citizenship for decades. Migrants from Pakistan and Bangladesh were reported to be found mainly in Lucknow, Hapur, Rampur, Shahjahanpur, Noida and Ghaziabad cities of UP.
- How much percent of India’s forests are prone to fires from 2004 to 2017 as per the 2019 Forest Survey of India (FSI) report ?
5) None of theseAnswer-1) 21.40%
According to a 2019 report by the Forest Survey of India (FSI) which was based on a study carried out along forest fire points (FFP) identified across the country from 2004 to 2017, about 21.40% of forest cover of the country has been prone to fires. Among the total forest areas, the north eastern region in the country was found to be more vulnerable. Fire prone areas: The extreme fire prone areas accounted for 3.89% of total forest cover, very highly fire prone areas accounted for 6.01% and highly fire prone areas for 11.50%. Thus together they make up the value of 21.40%.
- Which state has topped among all the states with the highest number of fire alerts at 2,795 ?
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Mizoram
According to a 2019 report by the Forest Survey of India (FSI) which was based on a study carried out along forest fire points (FFP) identified across the country from 2004 to 2017, about 21.40% of forest cover of the country has been prone to fires.Mizoram topped among all the states with the highest number of fire alerts at 2,795. FFPs identified: The forest fire points (FFP) identified during the 13 years (2004-2017) were 2,77,758. These FFPs were identified using moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer (MODIS) on a 5 km x 5 km grid coverage.
- Who will chair the group of ministers that will discuss and examine the proposed National Tariff Policy 2016 ?
1) Nirmala Sitharaman
2) Narendra Modi
3) Rajnath Singh
4) Amit Shah
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Amit Shah
Amit Shah has been announced to head the Group of Ministers (GOM) to discuss and examine the proposed National Tariff Policy 2016. Before being sent to Shri Amit Shah, the draft policy was first sent for approval to the cabinet secretariat. The policy if implemented, will bring a major reform in the stressed power sector but is opposed the states govts and discoms (Distribution Companies) due to clauses like penalties for load shedding. GoM: The interministerial group will have 10 ministers comprising of 8 ministers in the cabinet rank and 2 ministers with independent charge.
- What is the maximum cross subsidy limit of Industries, as per the National Tariff Policy 2016?
5) None of theseAnswer-3) 20%
Cross subsidies on industries should not exceed 20% as per the National Tariff Policy 2016. State electricity regulators limit: State electricity regulators and Joint Electricity Regulatory Commissions should not allow discoms to pass through transmission, Aggregate Technical and commercial (AT&C) losses beyond 15% in consumer tariffs. Simplification of tariff categories and rationalisation of the retail electricity tariffs have also been called for.
- Name the most powerful military commander of Iran, who was killed by the American airstrike at Baghdad International Airport in Iraq .
1) Qassem Soleimani
2) Hassan Nasrallah
3) Mohammad Javad Zarif
4) Abu Azrael
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Qassem Soleimani
On January 03, 2020 Iran’s most powerful military commander,General Qassem Soleimani, who was the head (since 1998) of the Quds Force, a unit of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) was killed in an American drone airstrike at Baghdad International Airport in Iraq. The airstrike was conducted by the order of United States(US) President Donald Trump.Soleimani was seen as the 2nd most powerful person in Iran after Iran’s supreme leader Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei. Reason for airstrike: The drone strike came days after US(United States) embassy in Baghdad was attacked by protestors. Previously in April 2019, the US also designated Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and its Quds Force as foreign terrorist organisations.
- Which bank has signed a MoU with Women Entrepreneurs Welfare Association (WEWA) of Tamil Nadu(TN) to provide training and credit linkage to its women entrepreneurs to establish business ?
1) Canara Bank
2) Indian bank
3) State Bank of India (SBI)
4) Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Indian bank
On January 03, 2020 the Indian bank has signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with Women Entrepreneurs Welfare Association (WEWA) of Tamil Nadu(TN) to provide training and credit linkage to its women entrepreneurs to establish business.The Indian bank will provide loans to the WEWA members at discounted rates. Training will be given to the WEWA members in the INDSETIs (Indian Bank Self Employment Training Institutes).WEWA target: The WEWA currently aims to add 1,000 members by 2023.
- Name the 1st of its kind Standardised Health Insurance Products (SHIP) introduced by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) that must be offered by all general and standalone health insurers with effect from April 1, 2020 .
1) Arogya Swasthiya
2) Arogya Scheme
3) Arogya Rashtiya
4) Arogya Sanjeevani
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Arogya Sanjeevani
On January 02, 2020 the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has mandated all the health and General Insurance Companies(GICs) to offer 1st of its kind standardised health insurance products (SHIP) in the name “Arogya Sanjeevani” policy with effect from April 1, 2020. All the health products offered by those companies will be succeeded by this name. It is to be noted that no health insurance companies will mention any other name other than the standard name of Arogya Sanjeevani in any of the documents.
- What is the minimum & maximum sum that can be insured by Arogya Sanjeevani plan ?
1) Rs. 1 lakh & Rs. 3 lakhs
2) Rs. 2 lakh & Rs. 10 lakhs
3) Rs. 1 lakh & Rs. 5 lakhs
4) Rs. 3 lakh & Rs. 15 lakhs
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Rs. 1 lakh & Rs. 5 lakhs
On January 02, 2020 the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has mandated all the health and General Insurance Companies(GICs) to offer 1st of its kind standardised health insurance products (SHIP) in the name “Arogya Sanjeevani” policy with effect from April 1, 2020. Insurance limit: Under the Arogya Sanjeevani plan, the minimum sum insured will be Rs. 1 lakh while the maximum sum insured limit will be Rs. 5 lakhs (in multiples of 50,000). The health insurance plan should be offered with a policy term of one year.
- Which bank has launched a new Adoption Assistance Program, that have financial assistance of up to Rs 1 lakh per adoption for the parents ?
1) PayPal India Private Limited
2) Standard Chartered Bank
4) State Bank of India
5) None of theseAnswer-1) PayPal India Private Limited
On January 3, 2020, In order to promote parental support benefits for employees, online digital payments player, PayPal India Private Limited has launched a new Adoption Assistance Program, where it will be offering financial assistance of up to Rs 1 lakh per adoption for the parents. It is being effective from December 2019.On the other hand, the new policy will also covers reimbursement of adoption expenses such as CARA (Central Adoption Resource Authority) registration, child placement, foster care and establishment of legal guardianship.
- Which firm has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to make aerospace components ?
1) Tata Group
2) Wipro 3D
3) Reliance Industries
4) Bharat Forge
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Wipro 3D
On January 02, 2020, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) ,an Indian state-owned aerospace & defence company, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Wipro 3D,the metal additive manufacturing (AM) business of Wipro Infrastructure Engineering (WIN), to jointly design, develop and manufacture aerospace components using metal additive technology (Three Dimensional (3D) printing). This MoU will enable both partners to develop, prove and apply new material in the production of aerospace applications, including Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO).
- Name the word chosen by US linguists as their “Word of the Decade” on January 3,2020 .
5) None of theseAnswer-4) ‘They’
On January 3,2020 A jury of 350 US (United States) linguists of the American Dialect Society (ADS) chose ‘they’ as their Word of the Decade to recognize its growing use to refer to a person whose gender identity is non-binary. The most popular pick for the Word of the Year 2019 was “(my) pronouns”.
- Who was elected as the President of Guinea-Bissau ?
1) Baciro Djá
2) Carlos Gomes Júnior
3) Umaro Mokhtar Sissoco Embalo
4) Domingos Simões Pereira
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Umaro Mokhtar Sissoco Embalo
Umaro Mokhtar Sissoco Embalo won the West African state of Guinea-Bissau’s Presidential election. He succeeded President Jose Mario Vaz. Umaro belongs to Madem G15 party. Embalo served as Prime Minister between 2016 and 2018. Embalo is nicknamed as “The General”, a reference to his rank as reserve brigadier quit from the army in the early 1990s.He defected former ex-Prime Minister Domingos Simoes Pereira of African Party for the Independence of Guinea and Cape Verde (PAIGC).
- P R Seshadri, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of which bank has resigned on January 4,2020 ?
1) Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)
2) ICICI Bank
3) State Bank of India (SBI)
4) HDFC Bank
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)
On January 4,2020 P R Seshadri, MD (Managing Director) and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Karur Vysya Bank has resigned from the position citing personal reasons, which was accepted by the Bank’s Board of Directors.P R Seshadri will be relieved on 31st March 2020.Following the retirement of his predecessor K.Venkatraman on August 31,2017. Mr.Seshadri took charge on September 1,2017 as MD and CEO of the bank for a period of 3 years.
- Under which project, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will be establish Optical telescope for tracking space objects in association with Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) ?
1) ‘Project RATRA’ (RApid space object TRacking and Analysis)
2) ‘Project NETRA’ (NEtwork for space object TRacking and Analysis)
3) ‘Project NETRA’ (NEw space object TRacking and Analysis)
4) ‘Project FATRA’ (FAst space object TRacking and Analysis)
5) None of theseAnswer-2) ‘Project NETRA’ (NEtwork for space object TRacking and Analysis)
On January 2,2020, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has signed a pact with Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) to establish an Optical telescope under ‘Project NETRA’ (NEtwork for space object TRacking and Analysis) for tracking space objects. A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Isro and IIA were signed by Isro scientific secretary R.Umamaheswaran and IIA director Annapurni Subramanium during a meet in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- With which country, India will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the procurement of over 7.5 lakh AK-203 assault rifles ?
1) United States
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Russia
The Indian Army is to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)in a month for the procurement of over 7.5 lakh AK-203 assault rifles. These rifles will be manufactured locally by an India-Russia joint venture (JV). with 1lakh rifles to come directly from Russia, remaining 6.5 lakh rifles will be manufactured by the JV.
- Where is the Indo-Russian Rifles Private Limited (IRRPL), a joint venture of India & Russia located ?
1) Bengaluru, Karnataka
2) Mumbai, Maharashtra
3) Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
4) Pune, Maharashtra
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
The Indian Army is to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)in a month for the procurement of over 7.5 lakh AK-203 assault rifles.The Indo-Russian Rifles Private Limited (IRRPL) at Amethi district’s Korwa town in Uttar Pradesh will manufacture the rifles. The factory is a joint-venture of the Ordnance Factory Board(OFB) of India and Rosoboron Exports and Kalashnikov of Russia.
- Name the species, that can see without eyes by exhibiting extraocular vision .
1) Red Brittle Star (Ophiocoma wendtii)
2) Granulated Sea Star (Choriaster)
3) Brisingid Sea Stars (Forcipulatida)
4) Deep-Sea-Dwelling Starfish (Brisingida)
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Red Brittle Star (Ophiocoma wendtii)
On January 4, 2020, For the 1st time, Scientists from the University of Oxford in England, United Kingdom(UK), have shown that a starfish like species called “red brittle star (Ophiocoma wendtii)” lives in the coral reefs of the Caribbean Sea, can see even though it does not have eyes/ the ability to exhibit extraocular vision. It has become only the 2nd creature, after a sea urchin species, known to have this ability.
- Irfan Pathan announces his retirement recently, he is associated with which sport ?
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Cricket
On January 4,2020 35 years old, all rounder cricketer from Vadodara, Gujarat, Irfan Pathan (nicknamed Guddu) has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.He played last match for India against Sri Lanka in 2012.Irfan Pathan is currently performing the role of mentor-cum-coach for the Jammu and Kashmir Cricket team. Pathan picked up 3 wickets in his four overs against Pakistan in finals and was named as man-of-the-match in T-20 World Cup 2007.Pathan is a left-arm medium-fast bowler featured in 29 Tests,120 ODIs (One Day International) and 24 T20Is (Twenty 20 International) for India.
- Which country will host the Commonwealth Games Shooting and Archery events under the aegis of the Commonwealth Games (CWG) Friendship Program in March 2022 ?
5) None of theseAnswer-4) India
On January 4, 2020 the Sports Ministry has given ‘in principle’ approval to hold the Commonwealth Games shooting and archery events in India. These events will be held under the aegis of the Commonwealth Games (CWG) Friendship Program in March 2022.Last year CWG has decided to exclude Shooting event in 2022 CWG but Indian Olympic Association (IOA) was against the decision.India won 66 medals including 26 golds in 2018 CWG in Gold Coast, Australia and also won 16 medals in Shooting event.
- Rohit Sharma Cricket stadium foundation stone was laid in which of the following city recently ?
1) Bengaluru, Karnataka
2) Guwahati, Assam
3) Hyderabad, Telangana
4) Kolkata, West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Hyderabad, Telangana
On January 3, 2020, India’s cricket batsman, Rohit Gurunath Sharma has laid the foundation of the Cricket Stadium and Training Center at ‘Heartfulness Institute’s headquarters in Hyderabad, Telangana. The cricket stadium has been named as “Rohit Sharma Cricket stadium” by spiritual guru Kamlesh Patel.This stadium is 138 meters in diameter and has all modern facilities being made available for the students of Heartfulness centre.
- Where was the 63rd National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) for the year 2019 held ?
1) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (MP)
2) Guwahati, Assam
3) Hyderabad, Telangana
4) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (MP)
The 63rd National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) 2019 in Small Bore Rifle & Pistol events (including Para events) was held at Shooting Academy Shooting Ranges, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (MP) from 7th December 2019 – 4th January 2020. It was jointly organized and conducted by the National Rifle Association of India(NRAI) &MP State Shooting Academy.
- Who won the women’s national 10m Air Rifle in the 63rd National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) 2019 ?
1) Maheshwari Chauhan
2) Zeena Khitta
3) Anjali Bhagwat
4) Manu Bhaker
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Zeena Khitta
Shooter Zeena Khitta of Himachal Pradesh has won the gold medal of the 10-meter air rifle event of the National Shooting Championship . She shot 252.2 points at the finals, ahead of West Bengal star shooter Mehuli Ghosh by 1.7 points. Ghosh won the silver medal with 250.5 scores, whereas former World No. 1 and world record holder Apurvi Chandela won the bronze medal by scoring 227.6.
- Indian Shooter, Manu Bhaker bagged 4 gold medals in the women’s 10 meter air pistol event in individual and team events in senior and junior category in the 63rd National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) 2019, she hails from which state ?
2) West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Haryana
Indian professional sport shooter, Manu Bhaker of Haryana has bagged 4 gold medals (individual and team events in senior and junior) in the women’s 10 meter air pistol event. Manu topped the junior category with 243 points and won the title with 241.5 points in the final of the senior category. In the women’s pistol rankings, she scored 588 points in the joint qualification of the two events. Shooter Anish Bhanwala from Haryana has clinched gold medal in the senior men’s 25 meter rapid fire pistol event.He captured 28 points in the senior class finals .He topped the qualification with a score of 582.
- Who won the gold medal in the men’s 10 meter air pistol in 63rd National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) 2019 ?
1) Arjun Babuta
2) Jitu Rai
3) Saurabh Chaudhary
4) Sidhartha Babu
5) None of theseAnswer-3) Saurabh Chaudhary
Top shooter, Saurabh Chaudhary from Meerut (Uttar Pradesh) has won the gold medal in the men’s 10 meter air pistol event. He topped the table with 246.4. He is one of the medal contenders for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, having just scored less than 0.1 point from his former world record score. Sarabjot Singh finished second with a score of 243.9 in the second position while world number two Abhishek Verma won the bronze medal.
- Vijayveer Sidhu was seen in news recently, he is associated with which sport ?
3) Weight Lifting
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Shooting
Vijayveer Sidhu was associated with Shooting.He won 3 awards in the 63rd National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) 2019.They are, 1st gold- 25M Standard Pistol for Men: Vijayveer of Chandigarh has won the individual gold medal in the men’s 25m standard pistol event. He topped the table with 580 points while Gurpreet Singh (578) and Udhayveer Sidhu (574) were behind them. 2nd gold- Junior Men:Vijayveer (580) was also ahead of Udhayveer (574) and Harsh Gupta (572) in the junior category. 3rd gold- Junior Men’s Team :Vijayveer along with Udhayveer and Unish Holinder (1699) also won the team gold medal in the junior category. Jitu Rai: In the men’s 50m pistol event, World Championship silver medalist Jitu Rai gave a team gold.
- Padma Vibhushan awardee, Triloki Nath Chaturvedi passed away recently.He served as the governor of which Indian state in the year 2002-2007 ?
5) None of theseAnswer-2) Karnataka
On January 5, 2020 former Karnataka Governor Triloki Nath Chaturvedi passed away in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. He was 90. He served as the Governor of Karnataka from 2002-2007. He was born on January 18, 1929 in Tirwaganj town of Uttar Pradesh, he was an Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Officer and held the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India from 1984 to 1989.He was awarded Padma Vibhushan in 1991.In 2004 he also served as the Governor of Kerala.
- Name the former Member of Parliament (MP) of India’s 1st Lok Sabha, who passed away recently in Bihar .
1) Suresh Kumar Shetkar
2) Ponnam Prabhakar
3) Ramesh Rathod
4) Kamal Bahadur Singh
5) None of theseAnswer-4) Kamal Bahadur Singh
On January 05, 2020, Former Member of Parliament (MP) of the country’s 1st Lok Sabha – constituted in 1952 and last maharaja of erstwhile Dumraon Raj (zamindari estate) Kamal Bahadur Singh passed away at the age of 94 in Buxar district of Bihar due to old age ailments.Kamal Bahadur Singh was the only surviving MP of the first Lok Sabha of India. After the independence movement Kamal Singh contributed mainly to the education and social development sectors in Shahabad city of Uttar Pradesh.
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘The Cuckoo’s Nest’ ?
1) Subhash Chandran
2) M. T. Vasudevan Nair
3) A Sethumadhavan
4) M. Mukundan
5) None of theseAnswer-3) A Sethumadhavan
Malayali novelist A Sethumadhavan’s ‘The Cuckoo’s Nest’ is his first novel in English and was published by Niyogi Books. In this book, the author attempts to fight against the division in society through the character of the eternal optimist, Madam Agatha, a former nun and also other Indian girl-child raised in an orthodox community. The story progresses to show how these ‘birds’ take flight and become self-reliant.
- Which state government launched the “Mukhyamantri karmchari swasthya bima yojana” for the welfare of all 12.55 lakh employees of the state ?
1) Madhya Pradesh (MP)
3) West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer-1) Madhya Pradesh (MP)
On January 5, 2020, Madhya Pradesh (MP) state Cabinet led by its Chief Minister (CM), Kamal Nath has approved the Mukhya Mantri Karmchari Swasthya Bima Yojana (Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme) implementation from April 1, 2020, for the welfare of all 12.55 lakh employees of the state. Benefits of the scheme: Under this, Rs 5 lakh for general illness and 10 lakh for critical illness & Cashless treatment facility up to Rs 10,000 per annum in OPD (Outpatient Department) will be provided / free medicines will be distributed.
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Mahadayi Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state ? Answer-Goa
Mahadayi Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Goa.It was in news recently because the carcass of a tiger was found in Sanctuary. During the last tiger census, the presence of big cats was reported in the Mahadayi Wildlife Sanctuary, with experts claiming these were ones traveling from nearby Bhimgad and Hanshi-Dandeli sanctuaries.
- Who is the President of Indian Olympic Association (IOA) ? Answer-Narinder Batra
- What is the tagline of Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) ? Answer-Smart Way to Bank
- What is the Capital and Currency of Guinea-Bissau ? Answer-Capital- Bissau Currency- West African CFA franc
- Where is the Headquarters of PayPal India located ? Answer-Varthur, Karnataka
[su_button url=”https://affairscloud.com/current-affairs/january-2020/” target=”self” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”no” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”” class=””]Click Here to Try January Current Affairs 2020 Quiz[/su_button]