AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs January 4 2019 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2019
- Current Affairs Today
- Current Affairs January 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs December 2018 PDF
- Current Affairs 2018 PDF
- How many states have achieved 100 percent household electrification under Centre’s ‘Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana’ (Saubhagya), as on 31st December 2018?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) 25
On December 31, 2018, the Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy Shri RK Singh announced that 25 states have achieved100 percent household electrification under Centre’s ‘Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana’ (Saubhagya). The Government with the support of State Power Departments and DISCOMs have already connected about 2.39 Crore households since launch of scheme. Only about 10.48 Lakh households are left to be electrified in 4 States viz., Assam, Rajasthan, Meghalaya and Chhattisgarh. The highest volume of electrification was done in the State of Uttar Pradesh with 74.4 Lakh willing households being electrified in all of its 75 districts.
- The Centre has released around _____ rupees since financial year 2015-2016 to bridge the gap between literacy levels of tribal girls and the general female population?
1) Rs 185 crore
2) Rs 209 crore
3) Rs 345 crore
4) Rs 420 crore
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Rs 185 crore
On 02nd January 2019, the Centre has released around Rs 185 crore since financial year 2015-2016 to bridge the gap between literacy levels of tribal girls and the general female population. The scheme, being implemented through voluntary and non-governmental organisations, aims at reducing the dropout rate at the elementary level by creating the required ambience for the education of tribal girls. Minister of State Tribal Affairs Jaswantsinh Bhabhor told the Lok Sabha that the government released Rs 53.29 crore in the 2015-16 fiscal under a scheme for education of tribal girls in 54 districts where the ST female literacy rate is less than 35 per cent. Rs 65.44 crore was released in financial year 2016-17 under the scheme titled ‘Strengthening Education among ST Girls in Low Literacy Districts. The government released Rs 46.28 crore in the 2017-18 fiscal and has so far released Rs 20.36 crore in 2018-19.
- Where was the 5-day long ‘Indian Science Congress (ISC)-2019’ inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 3rd January 2019?
1) Jalandhar, Punjab
2) Hisar, Haryana
3) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
4) Panaji, Goa
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Jalandhar, Punjab
On January 3, 2018, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 5-day long ‘Indian Science Congress (ISC)-2019’ that will conclude on January 7, 2018, in Jalandhar, Punjab. It is organized by Lovely Professional University, Punjab. The theme of 106th edition of ISC-2019, is: ‘Future India: Science and Technology’.
- Veer Savarkar International Airport located in _____ has been declared as an authorized Immigration Check post?
1) Guwahati, Assam
2) Cuttack, Odisha
3) Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
4) Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
On January 3, 2019, Information, Public Relations and Tourism Division of Andaman and Nicobar Administration announced that the Veer Savarkar International Airport in Port Blair will be an authorized Immigration Check post. Superintendent of Police (CID), Andaman and Nicobar Police has been appointed as the ‘Civil Authority’ for the purpose of the immigration check post. This would work as an entry into/exit point from India with valid travel documents for all classes of passengers. This opened up the Port Blair Airport for direct international flight and immigration facilities.
- Union Cabinet was apprised of the MoU between India and Morocco on cooperation in which field, on 2nd January 2019?
1) Maritime Defence
3) Customs Matters
4) Cyber Security
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Cyber Security
On 2nd January 2019, The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has been apprised of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Morocco on cooperation in the area of Cyber Security. The MoU was signed on 25th September 2018. The MoU will promote cooperation for Exchange of knowledge and experience in detection, resolution and prevention of security-related incidents between India and Morocco. Implementation of the MoU will result in significant mutual benefits in the Cyber Security sector, through institutional and capacity building with Morocco in the field of Cyber Security.
- Union Cabinet approved the restructuring of existing National Health Agency as _____ for better implementation of Pradhan Mantri – Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), on 2nd January 2019?
1) National Health Authority
2) National Health Board
3) National Welfare Scheme
4) National Welfare Authority
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) National Health Authority
On 2nd January 2019, the Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the restructuring of existing National Health Agency as “National Health Authority” for better implementation of Pradhan Mantri – Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY). With this approval, the existing society “National Health Agency” has been dissolved and will be replaced by National Health Authority as an attached office to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. National Health Authority will be chaired by Union Health Minister to enable the decision making at a faster pace, required for smooth implementation of the scheme. The National Health Authority will have full accountability, authority and mandate to implement the Pradhan Mantri – Jan Arogya Yojana. The proposed National Health Authority will be funded by existing budget that was approved earlier by the Cabinet for the National Health Agency, including costs related to IT, human resources, infrastructure, operational costs etc and no new funds have been approved.
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs allowed inclusion of merchant exporters under Interest Equalisation Scheme (IES) for Pre and Post Shipment Rupee Export Credit by providing them interest subsidy of what percent?
1) 3 %
2) 4 %
3) 6 %
4) 8 %
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) 3 %
On 2nd January 2019, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi chaired the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, which gave its approval to the proposal of the Department of Commerce to provide 3 % interest subsidy to merchant exporters, to enhance liquidity with a view to boost outbound shipments. The Department of Commerce had proposed to include merchant exporters under the Interest Equalisation Scheme (IES) for Pre and Post Shipment Rupee Export Credit by allowing them interest equalisation rate of 3% on all such credit for export of products which are covered under 416 tariff lines identified under the scheme.
- Union Cabinet approved the continuation of Rastriya Yuva Sashaktikaran Karyakram Scheme for the Period 2017-18 to 2019-2020 with budget outlay of ____ rupees?
1) Rs.2250 crore
2) Rs.1160 crore
3) Rs.4566 crore
4) Rs.3356 crore
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Rs.1160 crore
On 2nd January 2019, the Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the continuation of Rastriya Yuva Sashaktikaran Karyakram Scheme for the Period 2017-18 to 2019-2020 with budget outlay of Rs.1160 crore. In consultation with Ministry of Finance and NITI Aayog, eight youth schemes of 12th Five Year Plan period were brought under the umbrella scheme of Rashtriya Yuva Sashaktikaran Karyakram as sub-schemes as part of a rationalization exercise. This helped in achieving better synergies between the Schemes and thereby, improving their effectiveness and helping in achieving better outcomes with the available resources. The Scheme beneficiaries include the youth in the age-group of 15-29 years, in line with the definition of ‘youth’ in the National Youth Policy, 2014. In case of programme components specifically meant for the adolescents, the age-group is 10-19 years. The eight sub-schemes included Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, National Youth Corps, National Programme for Youth and Adolescent Development, International Cooperation, Youth Hostels, Assistance to Scouting and Guiding Organizations, National Discipline Scheme and National Young Leaders Programme.
- Union Cabinet approved amendment to which act to make provisions regarding recognition and giving statutory backing to central and state-level trade unions, on 2nd January 2019?
1) Factories Act, 1949
2) Trade Unions Act, 1926
3) Employee Unions Act, 1951
4) Employee Welfare Act, 1935
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Trade Unions Act, 1926
The Union Cabinet approved amendment to the Trade Unions Act, 1926 to make provisions regarding recognition and giving statutory backing to central and state-level trade unions. The approval of the bill will facilitate recognition of Trade Unions at Central and State level and will ensure that the nomination of workers’ representatives in tripartite bodies by the government will become more transparent. Besides this the bill will check on the arbitrary nomination of workers’ representatives by the Government and reduce litigations and industrial unrest. The bill will empower the Centre to frame rules for recognising unions and resolving disputes involving them. Currently there is no statutory provision for either the recognition of a trade union in industry, or the establishment or recognition of a union at the central and state level.
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved the scheme for merger of state-run Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank and ____ on 2nd January 2019, marking the first three-way merger in India’s banking sector?
1) Bank of Baroda
2) Bank of India
3) Union Bank of India
4) Indian Overseas Bank
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Bank of Baroda
On 2nd January 2019, the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved the scheme for the merger of state-run Vijaya Bank, Bank of Baroda(BoB) and Dena Bank, marking the first-ever three-way merger in the country’s banking sector. The merger which will come into force on April 1, 2019 will form the third largest bank in the country, after government-owned State Bank of India and private sector lender ICICI. In the merger process, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank are transferor banks and BoB is the transferee bank. This means that all businesses, assets, rights, titles, claims, licences, approvals and other privileges and all property, all borrowings, liabilities and obligations of Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank will be transferred to Bank of Baroda. The merged bank will have a combined business of Rs 14.82 lakh crore. There will be no impact on the service conditions of the employees and there will be no retrenchment following the merger.
- The President of which country signed the “Asia Reassurance Initiative Act (ARIA)” into law, on 31st December 2018?
2) United States (US)
3) United Kingdom (UK)
4) United Arab Emirates (UAE)
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) United States of America (USA)
On 31st December 2018, President of United States of America (USA), Donald J. Trump signed the “Asia Reassurance Initiative Act (ARIA)” into law. The act establishes a multifaceted U.S. strategy to increase U.S. security, economic interests, and values in the Indo-Pacific region. The ARIA will authorize $1.5 billion over a five year period to enhance economic, diplomatic and security cooperation with strategic regional allies. The ARIA Act was introduced into the Senate in April by Senator Cory Gardner, and was co-sponsored by Senators Edward Markey, Marco Rubio, and Ben Cardin. ARIA was passed by the Senate on December 04 2018, and approved by the House on December 12 2018. ARIA draws attention to U.S. relations with China, India, the ten member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), and Northeast Asian allies Japan and South Korea.
- Reserve Bank of India has set up an expert committee under former SEBI chairman _____ to suggest long-term solutions for the economic and financial sustainability of the MSME sector?
1) N K Singh
2) U K Sinha
3) Rohit Bansal
4) L K Lakshman
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) U K Sinha
On 2nd January 2019, the Reserve Bank set up an expert committee under former SEBI chairman U K Sinha to suggest long-term solutions for the economic and financial sustainability of the MSME sector. The eight-member committee will also examine the factors affecting the timely and adequate availability of finance to the sector. The RBI has announced the expert panel on MSMEs after it allowed a one-time restructuring of existing debt of up to 25 crore rupees for the companies which have defaulted on payment but the loans given to them have continued to be classified as standard assets. The restructuring has to be implemented by 31st of March 2020. The expert committee will submit its report by the end of June 2019. The panel will also review the current institutional framework in place to support the MSME sector and study the impact of the recent economic reforms on the sector and “identify the structural problems affecting its growth”.
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance started delivering policies and renewal premium receipt to customers through which instant messaging platform, on 2nd January 2019?
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) WhatsApp
On 02nd January 2019, private sector insurer Bharti AXA Life Insurance started delivering policies and renewal premium receipt to customers via instant messaging platform WhatsApp as a part of its alternative service option to the policy holders. Bharti AXA Life Insurance, a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and French Insurance major AXA is one of the first few insurers to provide the option of policy contract, renewal premium receipts and claim intimation through whatsapp. The Policy contract will be available for download shortly after its issuance.
- SBI Life Insurance signed a bancassurance pact with _____ bank, aiming to offer a comprehensive financial planning solution to its customers, on 2nd January 2019?
1) Federal Bank
2) Syndicate Bank
3) Canara Bank
4) Axis Bank
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Syndicate Bank
On January 2, 2019, Syndicate Bank and SBI Life Insurance signed a bancassurance pact aiming to offer a comprehensive financial planning solution to its customers. This was signed between: Syndicate Bank MD & CEO, Mrutyunjay Mahapatraand MD and CEO of SBI Life, Sanjeev Nautiyal. Through the pact, Syndicate Bank will provide penetration in the market with its 3,000 branches and SBI Life’s diverse range of protection, wealth creation and savings insurance products will be brought to the table to the customers.
- Name the asset management company (AMC) that has become India’s largest AMC after a gap of over two years, as per the latest data of Association of Mutual funds in India (AMFI)?
1) ICICI Prudential MF
2) HDFC Mutual Fund
3) HSBC Mutual Fund
4) Yes Mutual Fund
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) HDFC Mutual Fund
On January 3, 2019, as per the latest data of Association of Mutual funds in India (AMFI), HDFC Mutual Fund has surpassed ICICI Prudential MF to become the country’s largest asset management company (AMC) after a gap of over two years. As per the data, as of December 2018, HDFC MF managed assets worth Rs 3.35 lakh crore, while those of ICICI Prudential MF stood at Rs 3.08 lakh crore. And consequently, the assets under management (AUM) of HDFC MF have grown over 9 per cent in October-December quarter from the last quarter. Whereas, ICICI Prudential MF’s AUM reduced by 0.6 per cent. Among other firms, SBI MF stood at the third slot with AUM of Rs 2.64 lakh crore, followed by Aditya Birla Sun Life MF (Rs 2.42 lakh crore) and Reliance MF (Rs 2.36 lakh crore). Overall, asset base of the country’s mutual fund industry was at Rs 23.61 lakh crore at the end of December quarter.
- India’s defence sector received _____ rupees foreign direct investment during 2014-18, as announced by Minister of State for Commerce and Industry C R Chaudhary?
1) Rs. 1.21 crore
2) Rs. 2.32 crore
3) Rs. 4.56 crore
4) Rs. 3.45 crore
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Rs. 1.21 crore
On January 2, 2019, Minister of State for Commerce and Industry C R Chaudhary announced that India’s defence sector received Rs 1.21 crore (Rs 12,146,180 ) foreign direct investment during 2014-18. The break-down of the FDI flows are as follows:
• In 2013-14: defence industries had received USD 0.82 million
• In 2014-15: USD 0.08 million, and
• In 2015-16: USD 0.10 million.
• In 2016-17, the industries had failed to attract any foreign direct investments.
• In 2017-18: USD 10,000 (about Rs 7 lakh) FDI was attracted by the sector.
- Name the institute that signed a MoU with 7 public sector oil companies for setting up Centre of Excellence in Oil, Gas and Energy, on 2nd January 2019?
1) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
2) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
3) National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar
4) Madras Institute of Technology (MIT), Madras
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
On January 2, 2019, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay and 7 public sector oil companies inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for setting up Centre of Excellence in Oil, Gas and Energy. The MoU was signed by heads of:
• Indian Oil Corp (IOC),
• Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC),
• GAIL India Ltd,
• Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL),
• Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd (HPCL),
• Oil India Ltd and
• Engineers India Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corp (IOC), announced commissioning of its first Rs 5,151-crore worth Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) import terminal in ____, on 2nd January 2019?
1) Ennore, Tamil Nadu
2) Pune, Maharashtra
3) Surat, Gujarat
4) Guwahati, Assam
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Ennore, Tamil Nadu
On January 2, 2018, Indian Oil Corp (IOC), the nation’s biggest oil firm, announced commissioning of its first Rs 5,151-crore worth Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) import terminal in Ennore, Tamil Nadu. This is the first LNG import terminal IOC has built on its own and will become operational by the end of January 2019. IOC holds 95 per cent stake in the Ennore LNG import terminal. Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO) has 5 per cent. The firm is also working on laying a 1,385 km natural gas pipeline originating from the Ennore terminal to Nagapattinam in Tamil Nadu via Puducherry. Also, branch pipelines will be laid in Madurai, Tuticorin, and Bengaluru to meet the LNG demand.
- The Government of India cut import duties on refined and crude palm oil from ASEAN (Association of South-East Asian Nations) to 40 and ____ percent respectively, with effect from 1st January 2019?
1) 54 %
2) 45 %
3) 35 %
4) 25 %
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) 45 %
On December 31, 2018, the ministry of finance announced that the government has cut import duties on refined, crude palm oil from ASEAN countries to 40 and 45 percent respectively. This move was taken under the India-ASEAN Free Trade Agreement and Malaysia under the India-Malaysia Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (IMCECA). The duty on crude palm oil from Malaysia, Indonesia and other members of the Association of South East Asian Nations was cut to 40 per cent from 44 per cent. The tax on refined palm oil was cut to 45 per cent from 54 per cent if imported from Malaysia and to 50 per cent, if purchased from Indonesia or other member-nations of ASEAN. The duty cuts were made effective from January 1, 2019. India expects to import 15.5 million tonnes, with 60 per cent from Malaysia and Indonesia, followed by soyabean oil from Argentina and Brazil, sunflower oil from Ukraine and Russia and canola oil from Canada. The effective duty difference between crude and refined palm oil has narrowed to 5.5 percent from 11 percent. This move could hurt the domestic refining industry.
- Directorate General of Trade Remedies (DGTR) under Commerce Ministry suggested that India will not impose anti-dumping duty on coated paper from European Union, the US and ____, on 3rd January 2019?
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) China
On January 3, 2019, after the conclusion of its anti-dumping probe, the Directorate General of Trade Remedies (DGTR), under Commerce Ministry suggested that India will not impose anti-dumping duty on coated paper from China, European Union and the US. The probe conducted by the DGTR has not found any impact on the domestic industry due to the alleged dumped imports. The probe was conducted as per the request of the Indian Paper Manufacturers Association on behalf of BILT Graphics Paper Products, subsidiary of Ballarpur Industries.
- Name the Pentagon comptroller who was appointed the acting deputy defence secretary of the United States, on 3rd January 2019?
1) Patrick Shannahan
2) David Norquist
3) Frank Gallaghar
4) Jonathan Roosevelt
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) David Norquist
On January 3, 2019, Pentagon comptroller David Norquist was named acting deputy defence secretary of the United States. He has been the department’s chief financial officer and comptroller since May 2017. In addition to that, Deputy Secretary of Defence Patrick Shanahan was appointed to serve as the acting secretary of defence.
- Robotic probe Chang’e 4 of which country became the first ever spacecraft to land on face of the Moon not seen from the Earth, on 3rd January 2019?
1) United States of America (USA)
4) South Korea
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) China
China National Space Administration’s (CNSA) robotic probe, Chang’e 4 has become the first ever to land on face of the Moon not seen from the Earth, on 3rd January 2019. The mission aims to take detailed measurements of the Moon’s terrain and mineral composition.
- Scientists of which institute have developed a simple paper kit that can test freshness of milk and tell how well it has been pasteurized?
1) Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (IGIT), New Delhi
2) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati
3) Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), Bengaluru
4) Amrita University, Coimbatore
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati
On 01st January 2019, scientists at Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati have developed a simple paper kit that can test freshness of milk and tell how well it has been pasteurized. The kit is sided with smart phone app to ensure that milk is consumed before it turns too sour. The team has prepared a kit by attaching probe discs onto a 2 cm square transparent cellulose acetate film. The probe is then covered with another cellulose acetate film. Colour reaction takes place when milk is injected through a tiny hole in the cover and a smart phone can be used to get the results. It takes just about 15 minutes to detect raw milk from pasteurized one.
- Scientists have developed a device named WAND which stands for “Wireless artifact-free neuromodulation device” that works like a Pacemaker for which part of the body?
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Brain
Scientists have developed a device named WAND which stands for “Wireless artifact-free neuromodulation device” that works like a “Pacemaker for the brain” to monitor the brain’s electrical activity and potentially deliver fine-tuned treatments to patients suffering from diseases like epilepsy and Parkinson’s. The most important feature of the device is that it is both wireless and autonomous, which means when it learns to recognize the signs of tremor or seizures then it can adjust the stimulation parameters on its own to prevent the unwanted movements. The device has custom integrated circuits to record the full signal from both the subtle brain wave and the strong electrical pulses.
- Tropical Storm Usman hit _____ with heavy rains and triggered deadly landslides, on 29th December 2018?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Philippines
On December 29, 2018, tropical Storm Usman hit Philippines’ Bicol region in Manila. The tropical depression brought heavy rains and triggered deadly landslides all over the country. The Philippines is affected by 15 to 20 typhoons every year during the rainy season, which usually begins in May or June and concludes in November or December.
- Name the cricketer who broke Sachin Tendulkar’s record to become the fastest batsman to score 19000 international runs on 3rd January 2019?
1) Tim Paine
2) Virat Kohli
3) Rashid Khan
4) Jacques Kallis
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Virat Kohli
On 3rd January 2019, 30 years old Indian cricket team captain, Virat Kohli broke Sachin Tendulkar’s record to become the fastest batsman to score 19000 international runs on the 1st day of 4th Test Match in Sydney against Australia. Virat Kohli crossed 19000 runs mark in 399 innings whereas Sachin Tendulkar took 432 innings to score 19000 runs. West Indies’ Brain Lara and Australia’s Ricky Pointing took 433 and 444 innings respectively to score 19000 international runs.
- Dibyendu Palit passed away on 3rd January 2019. He was a ____?
2) Film maker
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Writer
On January 3, 2019, renowned Bengali writer and Sahitya Akademi awardee Dibyendu Palit passed away at 79. Palit was conferred the Sahitya Akademi for his novel ‘Anubhab’ in 1998. His first short story ‘Chhandopatan’ was published in 1955 and his first novel ‘Sindhu Baroan’ published in 1959. He was awarded the ‘Bankim Purashkar’ for ‘Dheu’ in 1990 and ‘Ananda Purashkar’ in 1984 for ‘Sahojoddha’.
- Ramakant Achrekar passed away on 3rd January 2019. He coached which sport?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Cricket
On January 3, 2019, 1990 Dronacharya awardee cricket coach Ramakant Achrekar, who coached Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar passed away at 86. Besides Tendulkar, he also coached other prominent players like Vinod Kambli, Pravin Amre, Sameer Dighe and Balwinder Singh Sandhu. Because of his contribution to the sport, he was honoured with Padma Shri in 2010. The Kamath Memorial Cricket Club in Dadar was founded by him.
Static GK Quiz based on Current Affairs:
- Who is the Directorate General of Trade Remedies (DGTR)?Answer – Sunil Kumar
- Where is the headquarters of Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN)?Answer – Jakarta, Indonesia
- What is the tagline of Syndicate Bank?Answer – Faithful and Friendly
- MD and CEO of Bharti AXA Life Insurance is _____?Answer – Vikas Seth
- What is the capital and currency of Morocco?Answer – Capital – Rabat; Currency – Moroccan dirham