[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz January 16 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- What is the name of the Censor Board Chief Who recently quit from the post?
a) Swetha Ramakrishnan
b) Nisha Subramaniyam
c) Leela Samson
d) Lalitha Kumaramangalam
[su_accordion]c) Leela Samson
- The controversial Book on Sonia Gandhi which recently released in India is
a) Sonia’s Life
b) Red Sari
c) Sonia Gandhi’s Rise
d) Blue Sari
[su_accordion]b) Red Sari
- Japan has pledged $2.5 Billion in Non-Military Assistance to
c) Middle East
[su_accordion]c) Middle East
- Which state bags the National e-Governance Award?
c) Jammu and Kashmir
[su_accordion]c) Jammu and Kashmir
- The typhoon that recently hit Philippines was
- The Japanese Foreign Minister who recently visited India was
a) Kim Xing
b) Chim Ke Abe
c) Fumio Kishida
[su_accordion]c) Fumio Kishida
- Fifth IRENA General Assembly was recently held Abu Dhabi. What is R in IRENA?
- What is the number of permanent members in IRENA?
- Who is Ghelubhai Naik who died recently?
a) Freedom Fighter
b) NRI Businessman
c) Former Finance Minister of Maharashtra
d) Famous Karnataka Actor
[su_accordion]a) Freedom Fighter
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Haryana?
a) Hema Malini
c) Baba Ramdev
d) Kishore Kapoor
[su_accordion]c) Baba Ramdev