[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz January 30 2015 in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- According to the World Bank Report, which state has succeeded in reducing poverty?
c) Himachal Pradesh
[su_accordion]c) Himachal Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of NRDC?
a) Narasimhan Ravindran
c) Manish Mandia
d) Hanumanthu Purushotham
[su_accordion]d) Hanumanthu Purushotham
- What is the Range of Agni-V?
a) 3500 to 4000 Km
b) 4000 to 4500 Km
c) 4500 to 5000 Km
d) 5000 to 8000 Km
[su_accordion]d) 5000 to 8000 Km
- Hills Dictator Subhash Ghisingh, the founder of GNLF, passed away recently. What is L in GNLF?
c) License Raj
- According to the Global Investment Trend Monitor Report released by UNCTAD, the FDI flows to India increased by
- The top most FDI Host in 2015 is
d) Hong Kong
- India to build missile launch testing facility for DRDO in
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) West Bengal
[su_accordion]b) Andhra Pradesh
- The most important missile test facility for Indian missiles is in
a) Browns Island
b) Stroke Island
c) Wheelers Island
d) Rogers Island
[su_accordion]c) Wheelers Island
- Who has been appointed as the Director General of Indo-Tibetan Border Police?
a) Ranbeer Singh
b) Krishna Chaudhary
c) Kumar Chaitanya
d) Tandeep Singh
[su_accordion]b) Krishna Chaudhary
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of African Union?
a) Mohammad Abdel
b) Mateo Renzi
c) Robert Mugabe
d) Dilma Roussef
[su_accordion]c) Robert Mugabe