AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs January 14 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- In which state Bhogali Bihu festival is celebrated?
- Which state government launched schemes worth over Rs.200 crore during “Vikas Samiksha Yatra”?
- With an objective to empower the Kashmiri youth, the Indian Army has established a Skill Training Centre in which district of Jammu and Kashmir?
- To honour camels, which state celebrates the “Bikaner camel festival” every year?
4. Madhya Pradesh
- Which state hosted the 7th edition of the Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2018?
- Where did the President of India, Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the ‘Economic Democracy Conclave’?
1. Thane, Maharashtra
2. Mumbai, Maharashtra
3. Kolkata, West Bengal
4. Chennai, Tamil Nadu
5. Bangalore, Karnataka
- Network for Certification and Conservation of Forests (NCCF) launched India’s internationally benchmarked Forest Management Certification Standard (FMCS). FMCS envisages policy changes through _______ power?
1. Central Power
2. Commercial Power
3. Local Power
4. Regulatory Power
5. Constitutional Power
- What is the rank of India on Global Manufacturing Index, released by World Economic Forum (WEF)?
- India signed an MoU with which country for the return of illegal Indian migrants within a month of their detection by the country’s authorities?
4. United Kingdom
- What is the contribution of India to the United Nations’ youth mission?
1. USD 50000
2. USD 40000
3. USD 30000
4. USD 20000
5. USD 10000
- What is the main difference between regular bond and Green Bond in the stock exchange terms?
1. Green bonds are used in Infrastructure projects that are eco-friendly
2. Green bonds are used in financing projects that are environment-friendly
3. Regular bonds are used in financing projects that are environment-friendly
4. Green bonds are used in Fertilizer projects that are environment-friendly
5. Green bonds are used in Portfolio Management Systems
- What is India’s First Agri-commodity Options launched by Union Finance & Corporate Affairs Minister, Arun Jaitley on National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX) platform?
3. Guar Seed
4. Mentha Oil
5. Crude Oil
- The Health department of which state government signed an MoU with Johnson and Johnson to train rural midwives and social health activists regarding tuberculosis and maternal and infant mortality?
2. Andhra Pradesh
- Which state has topped among all the states with investment intentions of Rs. 1.49 lakh crore till October 2017?
- Who was appointed the new chairman of The Gems and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC)?
2. Anuroop Singh
3. Anuj Agarwal
4. Pramod Agarwal
5. Gaurang Shah
- “Elcysma Ziroensis” belongs to which of the below given species?
- Which South African fast bowler, has become the number-one ranked bowler in the MRF Tyres ICC Test Player Rankings?
1. Kagiso Rabada
2. Joe Root
3. Eoin Morgan
5. AB de Villier
- To which Profession, KK Ramachandran Nair belonged to?
- Sanjay Manjrekar’s autobiography ‘Imperfect’ was released by _______?
1. Vibha Padalkar
2. Amitabh Chaudhary
3. Munish Sharda
5. T R Ramachandaran
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Ali-Aye-Ligangand Ambubachi Melaare the festivals of which state?
- Bhimbandh Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?
- Where is Barkatullah Khan Stadium located?
- Who is the present Governor of Karnataka?
- Dibang Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?