AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs January 13 2019 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2019
- Current Affairs January 2019 PDF
- Current Affairs December 2018 PDF
- Current Affairs 2018 PDF
- Where was the inaugural round of a 2+2 Inter-Sessional meeting between the United States and India, focused on the progress of defence and foreign policy issues, held on 11th January 2019?
1) New Delhi
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) New Delhi
On 11th January 2019, the inaugural round of a 2+2 Inter-Sessional meeting between the United States and India which focused on the progress of defence and foreign policy issues between the two countries took place in New Delhi. Shri Gourangalal Das, Joint Secretary (AMS), Ministry of External Affairs and Shri Shambhu S. Kumaran, Joint Secretary (PIC), Ministry of Defence led the Indian delegation. The U.S. delegation was led jointly by Ambassador Ms. Alice Wells, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and Mr. Randall Schriver, Assistant Secretary of Defense. The meeting was a follow up on the decisions taken during the India-U.S. Ministerial 2+2 Dialogue, which was held in New Delhi in September 2018. Views on regional developments as partners and stakeholders for a free, open, inclusive, peaceful and prosperous Indo-Pacific were also exchanged by the two sides.
- Which state government launched the ‘Ama Ghare LED’ scheme on 11th January 2019, under which about 95 lakh families in the state will each get 4 LED bulbs free of cost?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Odisha
On 11th January 2019, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched the ‘Ama Ghare LED’ scheme, under which about 95 lakh families in the State will each get four LED bulbs free of cost. The scheme in which the LED bulbs (9-watt each) will be distributed to the beneficiaries registered under the National Food Security Act (NFSA) and the State Food Security Scheme (SFSS) was launched during the ‘Ama Gaon, Ama Bikash’ programme. Distribution of the bulbs will be started through the PEETHA (Peoples Empowerment – Enabling Transparency and Accountability of Odisha Initiatives) schemes on January 15. The scheme will be implemented by Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) and the bulbs will be distributed through camps to be held during 15th to 20th of every month and through the PDS outlets across the State. The beneficiaries will have to produce their bio-metric authentication to avail benefits under the scheme. The ‘Ama Ghare LED’ project, which requires about 3.8 crore LED bulbs for distribution, will help curb high-watt consumption.
- The 25th edition of the CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) Partnership Summit 2019, was held in _____ on 12th and 13th January 2019?
1) New Delhi
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Mumbai
On 12th January 2019, the 25th edition of the CII Partnership Summit 2019, a global platform for dialogue, debate, deliberation and engagement among Indian and global leaders on economic policy and growth trends in India, kicked off in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The event will be concluded on 13th January 2019. The summit which was inaugurated by the Vice President of India, M Venkaiah Naidu also saw the presence of Chief Minister, Maharashtra, Devendra Fadnavis, Governor of Maharashtra C. Vidyasagar Rao and Union Commerce Minister Suresh Prabhu besides other dignitaries. The summit will offer new partnerships and investment opportunities in sectors like Artificial Intelligence, big data, agri and food processing, defence and aeronautics, renewable energy and tourism. The summit is being organised by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Maharashtra Government and Confederation of Indian Industry. The inaugural session of the summit themed at `New India: Rising to Global Occasions‘ will be attended by over 1000 delegates from 40 countries. This edition of the summit will showcase India in the present landscape of an emerging “New India”, the “New Global Economic Address”. On the side-lines of the Summit, Union Commerce Minister, Suresh Prabhu will also hold bilateral meetings with various foreign dignitaries.
- Union Cabinet approved the re-issuance of an ordinance making the practice of instant triple talaq a criminal offence. The earlier ordinance would expire on _____?
1) January 22, 2019
2) March 25, 2020
3) June 1, 2019
4) February 16, 2020
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) January 22, 2019
Talaq” or “Talaq-e-Biddat” is an Islamic practice that allows men to divorce their wives immediately by uttering the word “talaq” (divorce) thrice. The pronouncement could be oral or written, or, in recent times, delivered by electronic means – telephone, SMS, email or social media.The Modi Government formulated a bill named The Muslim Women (Protection Of Rights on Marriage) bill 2017 and was passed in Lok Sabha on December 28th 2017.
On January 10, 2019,The Union Cabinet approved the re-issuance of an ordinance making the practice of instant triple talaq a criminal offence.The earlier ordinance,is to expire on January 22,2019. Instant Triple An ordinance has a validity of six months. But from the day a session begins, it has to be replaced by a bill which should be passed by Parliament within 42 days (six weeks), or it gets worthless. A fresh bill to make the practice of triple talaq among Muslims a offence was introduced in the Lok Sabha on December 17 ,2018 to replace the ordinance issued in September.The lower house later gave its approval to the bill. But due to lack of majority,the bill got a strong oppositon, when it was tabled for consideration in the upper house. It is now pending its approval. According to this law,giving instant triple talaq (talaq-e-biddat) will be illegal and void and will attract a jail term of three years for the husband. The Government is very keen to pass this bill and is ready enough to make an another move during the short budget session which to begin on January 31, 2019.
- Where was the 6th annual ‘Women of India Organic Festival’ held from 12th to 14th January 2019?
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Chandigarh
On January 12, 2019, the three-day 6th annual ‘Women of India Organic Festival’ commenced at Leisure Valley, Sector-10, Chandigarh. This is the first time the event is being held in Chandigarh. It aims to celebrate and promote women farmers and entrepreneurs in the organic sector from the remotest parts of India. It has been organized by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Shri B.L. Sharma, Secretary, Women and Child Development, UT Chandigarh was the Chief Guest. Smt. Anuradha Chagti, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India was be the Guest of Honour in the event. On January 14th, as part of the event, the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) Mohali Regional Centre would be inaugurated by Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi, Union Minister for Women and Child Development. The Festival will showcase over 1,000 varied organic products, including fabric, wellness, grains, seeds, jewellery, bakery items and a lot more.
- Four new projects for _____ under Swadesh Darshan and PRASHAD (Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual, Heritage Augmentation Drive) schemes was launched by Ministry of Tourism in Meghalaya, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh, on 11th January 2019?
1) Rs. 190.46 crores
2) Rs. 210.55 crores
3) Rs. 145.89 crores
4) Rs. 160.75 crores
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Rs. 190.46 crores
On 11th January 2019, Four new projects for Rs. 190.46 Crores under the tourism infrastructure development schemes, Swadesh Darshan and PRASHAD (Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual, Heritage Augmentation Drive) was launched by Ministry of Tourism in the states of Meghalaya, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh. The Ministry of Tourism has sanctioned the project ‘Development of West Khasi Hills (Nongkhlaw- Krem Tirot – Khudoi & Kohmang Falls – Khri River- Mawthadraishan, Shillong), Jaintia Hills (Krang Suri Falls- Shyrmang- Iooksi), Garo Hills (Nokrek Reserve, Katta Beel, Siju Caves)’ in Meghalaya for Rs. 84.95 crore under North East Circuit of Swadesh Darshan Scheme. Under the Spiritural Circuit of Swadesh Darshan Scheme, the ministry has sanctioned project of Rs. 21.16 Crore for the development of Gorakhnath Temple (Gorakhpur), Devipattan Temple (Balrampur) and Vatvashni Temple (Domariyagunj). Under the PRASHAD scheme, the Ministry has sanctioned the project ‘Development of Govardhan’ which includes Govardhan Parikrama Marg, Kusum Sarovar, Chandra Sarovar and Manasi Ganga in Mathura in Uttar Pradesh for Rs. 39.74 Crores. Under the PRASHAD Scheme, The Ministry of Tourism also sanctioned the project ‘Development of Pilgrimage Amenities at Somnath – Phase II’ for Rs. 44.59Crores.
- Ministry of Home Affairs announced release of Rs 637.98 crore during 2018-19 to how many states under Border Area Development Programme (BADP) to develop the living standards of people living within 50 kilometres of the International Border?
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) 17
On January 11, 2019, the Ministry of Home Affairs announced release of Rs 637.98 crore during 2018-19 to 17 states to develop the living standards of people living within 50 kilometres of the International Border. This will be given under the Border Area Development Programme (BADP). Earlier in 2017-18, the ministry had released Rs 1,100 crore for the all-round development of villages along the international borders. With the release of total amount of Rs 13,400 crore, since its inception in in 1986-87, BADP aims covers 111 border districts in 17 states to meet special development needs of border population with a focus on the people living within 50 kilometres of the international border. Schemes under the BADP include construction of primary health centres, schools, supply of drinking water, community centres, connectivity, drainage to enable sustainable living. 61 model villages are also being developed under the BADP.
- Where was the 29th Indian Paint Conference–2019 held from 11th to 13th January 2019?
1) Agra, Uttar Pradesh
2) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
3) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
4) Kochi, Kerala
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Agra, Uttar Pradesh
On January 11, 2019, the 3-day 29th Indian Paint Conference–2019 commenced in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. It would conclude on January 13, 2019. It was organised by the Indian Paint Association (IPA) – the apex body of the Indian Paint Industry. The theme of the Conference is ‘Paints Pe Charcha – Naye Aayaam’. It was the largest trade show of the estimated INR 500 billion (50,000 Crore) Indian Paints & Coatings industry.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) imposed a penalty of _____ rupees on Citibank India for non-compliance in criteria for directors of the bank, on 11th January 2019?
1) Rs 2 crore
2) Rs 3 crore
3) Rs 4 crore
4) Rs 5 crore
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Rs 3 crore
On January 11, 2019, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), under the relevant provisions of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, imposed a penalty of Rs 3 crore on Citibank India for non-compliance in criteria for directors of the bank. Citibank has been accused of deficiencies in regulatory compliance and of directions regarding the ‘fit-and-proper criteria’ for directors of the bank. The US-based Citibank has been operating in India for over 115 years.
- India’s economy has been projected to grow anywhere between 7.3 percent and what per cent, as per “The India Manufacturing Barometer 2019” report by global consulting firm PwC and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
1) 7.4 %
2) 7.5 %
3) 7.6 %
4) 7.7 %
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) 7.7 %
The global consulting firm PwC and industry body Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) held a new survey of manufacturers and released a report titled “The India Manufacturing Barometer 2019”. The report projected that India’s economy is expected to grow anywhere between 7.3 – 7.7 per cent. The report concluded that about 74 per cent of manufacturers are hopeful of a faster growth rate in their respective sectors over the next 12 months while about 58% expect their sector to grow faster by at least 5% in the next 12 months. The sample for the survey includes companies of the sectors like automobiles, chemicals, electrical machinery, food processing, leather, pharmaceuticals and textiles that contribute approximately 12 per cent to the manufacturing Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the country. The report pointed that the severe lack of working capital continues to be a pain point for micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Name Nepal’s Chief of the Army Staff who was awarded the Honorary Rank of General of the Indian Army by President of India Ram Nath Kovind on 12th January 2019 in New Delhi?
1) General Purna Chandra Thapa
2) General Narinder Simha
3) General Ram Prathap
4) General Surya Kishan
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) General Purna Chandra Thapa
On January 12, 2019,The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind,awarded the Honorary Rank of General of the Indian Army on Sukirtimaya Rashtradeep General Purna Chandra Thapa, Chief of the Army Staff, Nepal Army, for his immense military skills and immeasurable contribution to bring up Nepal’s long and friendly relationship with India, at a special Ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan,New Delhi. Thapa assumed the command of the Nepal Army in September 2018.Nepal army chief is to arrive India on a four day visit.It will be his first official bilateral visit after taking over the command of the Nepal Army.
- Who was elected the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, on 10th January 2019?
1) Felix Tshisekedi
2) Joseph Kabila
3) Emmanuel Shadary
4) Martin Fayulu
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Felix Tshisekedi
On 10th January 2019, Democratic Republic of Congo’s opposition leader Felix Tshisekedi won the long delayed Presidential Election by receiving more than 7 million or 38% votes. Following the election results, Current President Joseph Kabila is stepping down after 18 years in office. Mr Tshisekedi will be the first opposition challenger to win since the DR Congo gained independence in 1960. Martin Fayulu stands second and Emmanuel Shadary stands third in the Presidential elections.
- _____ was appointed as non-executive part-time chairman to the board of Yes Bank, on 11th January 2019?
1) Brahm Dutt
2) Ashok Chawla
3) Rajiv Mehra
4) Saleem Asthaf
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Brahm Dutt
Yes Bank, India’s fourth largest private sector bank, on January 11th 2019, said it has appointed Brahm Dutt as non-executive part-time chairman to the board.The Yes Bank board had on December 13 ,2018 finalised the recommendation for the Chairman and submitted it to the RBI for approval after its earlier Chairman Ashok Chawla resigned .Yes bank in its report,told that RBI following the law of Banking regulation Act 1949 has approved Dutt’s appointment as part-time chairman of Yes Bank’s board up till July 4, 2020.
- Who was appointed the Secretary General of National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) on January 11, 2019?
1) Jaideep Govind
2) J Rama Krishna Rao
3) Sudeep Singh
4) Mathew Johannes
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Jaideep Govind
On January 11, 2019, according to an announcement by the Personnel Ministry, The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) approved the appointment of senior bureaucrat Jaideep Govind as the Secretary General, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC). He is a 1984 batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre, is at present Special Secretary and Financial Adviser in Ministry of Rural Development.
- _____ resigned as chairman of National Stock Exchange (NSE) on 11th January 2019?
1) Vikram Limaye
2) Ashok Chawla
3) Supreeth Sharma
4) Mithila Parikkar
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Ashok Chawla
A former finance secretary, Ashok Chawla took over as the chairman of the exchange on March 28, 2016. He had also served as civil aviation secretary and chairperson of the Competition Commission of India, and also chairman of yes bank.On January 11, 2019,Chawla resigned as the chairman of the country’s largest bourse, the National Stock Exchange after CBI’S order to conduct legal action against him in the Aircel-Maxiz case. In Aircel Maxis controversy Mr Ashok Chawla was named, along with secretary (economic affairs) Ashok Jha, additional secretary Ashok Chawla,joint secretary in finance ministry Kumar Sanjay Krishna and director in the ministry Dipak Kumar Singh, and the then undersecretary in the ministry Ram Sharan.and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram, in the Aircel-Maxis bribery case being probed by the Central Bureau of Investigation or CBI.The CBI had filed its charge-sheet in last July 2018 but waited for government’s permission for further proceedings. Ashok Chawla resignation happened after Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) told a special court in Delhi that it has obtained Government’s approval to take action against the accused officials.
- Name the person who was appointed the new Chief Information Officer and spokesperson of the CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation), on 11th January 2019?
1) Alok Verma
2) Abhishek Dayal
3) Nitin Wakankar
4) Sharad Agarwal
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Nitin Wakankar
On 11th January 2019, senior Indian Information Service officer Nitin Wakankar appointed the new Chief Information Officer and spokesperson of the CBI replacing Abhishek Dayal who has been transferred to the Publication Division. The decision was taken after the removal of Alok Verma from the post of the director of the Central Bureau of Investigation by a high powered selection committee. Nitin Wakankar has previously served in Rashtrapati Bhawan and Defense Ministry. 1986 Batch IPS Officer of Odisha Cadre, Nageshwar Rao is serving as the interim Director of CBI. Six Joint Director level officials – Gajendra Kumar Goswami, Sharad Agarwal, A. Sai Manohar, Vineet Vinayak, Praveen Sinha and Amrit Mohan Prasad were transferred on 11th January 2019.
- Who took over as the 14th Corps Commander of the Rising Star Corps in Jammu, on 12th January 2019?
1) Lt Gen Y V K Mohan
2) Lt Gen J S Nain
3) Lt Gen Surya Prakash
4) Lt Gen Aman Mittal
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Lt Gen J S Nain
On January 12, 2019, Lt Gen J S Nain took over as the 14th Corps Commander of the Rising Star Corps from Lt Gen Y V K Mohan in Jammu. He is a soldier and an alumnus of the National Defence Academy. Based in Yol cantonment town in Kangra Valley, southeast of Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh, the Rising Star Corps was raised in 2005 and is the Indian Army’s youngest corps.
- ____ has been appointed the Secretary of National Commission for Minorities (NCM) with effect from 28 February 2019?
1) P N Sukul
2) Sreejit Kumar
3) S P Sumeeth
4) Vinay Bhatt
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) P N Sukul
Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) approved the appointment of P N Sukul will be Secretary, National Commission for Minorities (NCM). The 1982-batch officer of Indian Defence Accounts Service would take over the reins on superannuation of J Rama Krishna Rao on February 28, 2019.
- Who won the under-8 category Junior world title at the Kids’ Golf World Championship organised by US kids Golf in Malaysia to become the youngest Indian to win the title, on 12th January 2019?
1) Karan Bindra
2) Kartik Singh
3) Aryan Joy
4) Randeep Vijay
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Kartik Singh
On 12th January 2019, Gurgaon’s 8-year-old Kartik Singh won the under-8 category Junior world title at the Kids’ Golf World Championship organised by US kids Golf in Malaysia to become the youngest Indian to win the title. Kartik is a member of the junior programme at the DLF Golf Academy. The DLF Golf Academy which was opened in 1999, is the first professional golf school in the country and Karan Bindra is the Director of Instruction.
- Which cricketer became the fifth Indian to reach the milestone of 10,000-run mark in One-Day Internationals (ODIs) for the country, on 12th January 2019?
1) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
2) Virat Kohli
3) Shikhar Dawan
4) Rohit Sharma
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
On January 12, 2019, Dhoni makes his place in the list 10000 runs club like Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid and Virat Kohli had scored 10,000 ODI runs for India. Former skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni became the fifth Indian to reach the milestone of 10,000-run mark in One-Day Internationals (ODIs) for the country. On to date,Mahendra Singh Dhoni ,who was missing the feat by just a run, entered the 10,000th club with a single off Jhye Richardson in the ongoing first ODI between India and Australia and is the 12th player in history of ODI cricket to reach the 10,000-runs.
- Who became the 1st Indian to bat 5 hundreds in ODI cricket in Australia, on 11th January 2019?
1) Ravindra Jadeja
2) Rohit Sharma
3) Virat Kohli
4) Prithvi Shaw
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Rohit Sharma
On January 11, 2019, 31-year-old Rohit Sharma slammed his 22nd ODI century in the first match of three-ODI series against Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground. Sharma surpassed wicketkeeper Adam Gilchrist to become the third highest-run scorer in ODIs between the two countries. He is the 1st Indian to bat 5 hundreds in ODI cricket in Australia. This is Sharma’s 7th ODI ton against Australia, but it is the fifth time he has scored a ton in Australia.
- Which country became the first to win 1000 international matches, as they defeated India, on 12th January 2019?
1) South Africa
2) New Zealand
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Australia
Australia became the first country to win 1000 international matches when they defeated India in the first ODI, on 12th January 2019, in Sydney, Australia. Australia had won their first-ever international game against England in March 1877.
- Meera Sanyal passed away on 12th January 2019. She was a former banker and _____?
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Politician
On January 12, 2019, banker-turned-politician Meera Sanyal passed away at 57. She was the country chief executive of Royal Bank of Scotland when she quit and joined the Aam Aadmi Party. She also unsuccessfully contested the Lok Sabha election from Mumbai twice, in 2009 and 2014. In 2018, she also wrote a book named: ‘The Big Reverse: How Demonetization Knocked India Out’.
- When was the National Youth Day (also known as Yuva Diwas) celebrated in India to mark the 156th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, one of India’s greatest spiritual and social leaders?
1) January 11
2) January 12
3) January 13
4) January 10
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) January 12
On 12th January 2019, the nation celebrated the National Youth Day (also known as Yuva Diwas) to honour the birthday of Swami Vivekananda, one of India’s greatest spiritual and social leaders who had strong faith in the power of youth. On this occasion, President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid tributes to Swami Vivekananda on his 156th birth anniversary.
- Where was the National Youth Parliament Festival 2019 inaugurated on 12th January 2019 to mark the 156th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda?
3) New Delhi
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) New Delhi
On 12th January 2019, the nation celebrated the National Youth Day (also known as Yuva Diwas) to honour the birthday of Swami Vivekananda, one of India’s greatest spiritual and social leaders who had strong faith in the power of youth. On this occasion, President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid tributes to Swami Vivekananda on his 156th birth anniversary. To celebrate the day, Minister of State (I/C) for Youth Affairs and Sports Col Rajyavardhan Rathore (Retd) launched the National Youth Parliament Festival 2019 that will be celebrated from 12th of January up to 24th February in New Delhi. National Youth Parliament Festival 2019 is organised on the theme of “Be The Voice of New India” and “Find solutions and contribute to policy”. The National Youth Parliament Festival 2019 will be conducted at three levels: District Youth Parliament (DYP), State Youth Parliament (SYP) and National Youth Parliament (NYP). The best three speakers at the National Youth Parliament will be awarded Rs. 2 Lakhs, Rs. 1.50 Lakhs and Rs. 1 Lakh respectively by the Prime Minister.
- The tallest bronze statue (33 ft.) of Swami Vivekananda built at a cost of Rs 17 crore was unveiled in _____ on 12th January 2019 to mark the 156th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda?
1) Ranchi, Jharkhand
2) Agra, Uttar Pradesh
3) Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
4) Udaipur, Rajasthan
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Ranchi, Jharkhand
On 12th January 2019, the nation celebrated the National Youth Day (also known as Yuva Diwas) to honour the birthday of Swami Vivekananda, one of India’s greatest spiritual and social leaders who had strong faith in the power of youth. On this occasion, President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid tributes to Swami Vivekananda on his 156th birth anniversary. On National Youth Day 2019, the tallest bronze statue (33 ft.) of Swami Vivekanand built at the cost of Rs 17 crore will be unveiled in Ranchi, Jharkhand by Chief Minister Raghubar Das.
Static GK Quiz based on Current Affairs:
- Name the President of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)?Answer – Rakesh Bharti Mittal
- What is the capital and currency of Democratic Republic of Congo?Answer – Capital – Kinshasa; Currency – Congolese franc
- Where is Nokrek Reserve located?Answer – Meghalaya
- The President of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is ______?Answer – Sandip Somany
- Name the CEO and headquarters of Yes Bank?Answer – CEO – Rana Kapoor; Headquarters – Mumbai