AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 5 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which state Government will set up a Transgender Welfare Board for the first time?
3. Madhya Pradesh
- Which is the world’s busiest single-runway airport?
1. Indira Gandhi International Airport – New Delhi.
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport, Mumbai
3. Bengaluru International Airport – Bengaluru
4. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
5. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport – Hyderabad
- According to the latest India research report by green energy market tracker Mercom Capital, India has achieved how many Giga wattcumulative solar power capacity?
1. 10 GW
2. 20 GW
3. 50 GW
4. 100 GW
5. 150 GW
- Which country has signed a Strategic Partnership Agreement with United Nations World Food Programme by giving an aid of 370 million dollars to World Food Programme (WFP) for the next 4 years?
- Which State Government, in association with United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) launched ‘DASTAK’, a door to door campaign to eradicate deadly Acute Encephalitis (AE) Syndrome and Japanese Encephalitis (JES) disease from the state?
- Name the Indian Cricketer in Forbes India 30 Under 30 list.
1. Jasprit Bumrah
2. Hardik Pandya
3. Virat Kohli
4.K L Rahul
5. Cheteshwar Pujara
- Nicos Anastasiades won President re-election for second five-year term. He is the president of which country?
- Who was appointed the State Election Commissioner of Odisha?
1. Belatee Pertin
3. Ramakanth Reddy
4. Naba Kumar Nayak
5. Rabi Narayan Senapati
- Who was the first Chief of Staff of the US Air Force,flew a sortie in the indigenous Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) ‘Tejas’ at the Indian Air Force (IAF) station in Jodhpur, Rajasthan?
2.General David L Goldfein
3.General M. Modassir
5.General C. Ropianga
- By defeating PV Sindhu, who won the women’s singles finals of India Open Super 500 at Siri Fort Complex in New Delhi on 4th February 2018?
1. Carolina Marin
2. Wang Yihan
3. Sung Ji-hyun
5. Gao Ling
- Which team won the 8th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship 2018 (B Division)?
1.Bengaluru Hockey Association
2.Steel Plant Sports Board
3.Central Reserve Police Force
5. Indian Railway Department
- Lakshmi Devi passed away recently. Who was she?
- Who is the author of the book ‘Hisaab Kitaab’, a book on household budgeting?
1. Actress Yana Gupta
2. Actress Aarti Chhabria
3. Actress Amrita Arora
4. Actress Celina Jaitly
5. Actress Anjana Sukhani
- Which Military Regiment of Indian Army has completed 250 glorious years of raising?
1. Scinde Rifles Regiment
2.Maratha Light Infantry Regiment
3. Carnatic Infantry Regiment
4. Royal Sikh Pioneers Regiment
5. Rajputana Rifles Regiment
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Who is the present chief minister of Maharashtra?
- Where is Agatti Airport located?
- In which year National Solar Mission was launched?
- Which is the capital city of Sweden?
- What is the currency of Cyprus?