AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 4 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which State Government has approved Ghodazari as a new wildlife sanctuary in the state?
1. Madhya Pradesh
- Which state government inaugurated the International Conference on ‘Demetrios Galanos and His Legacy’ 2018 on February 3, 2018?
2. New Delhi
- What is the campaign that has been launched by Environment Ministry to sensitise students about climate change and global warming?
1. Clean Environment
2. Clean and Green
3. No Global Warming
4. Go Green
5. Green Good Deeds
- In which Indian city, Kala Ghoda Arts festival 2018 was inaugurated?
- In which Indian city, Vice President of India, M. Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the First International Kala Mela (Art Festival)?
3. New Delhi
- In which state, the Union Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change has sanctioned a new project to control pollution in river Sal?
5. Madhya Pradesh
- What is the additional amount contributed by India to UN Development Partnership Fund earmarked for South-South cooperation?
1. $1 billion
2. $2 billion
3. $1 million
4. $2 million
5. $1.5 million
- As per Finance Bill 2018, __________ would be used as the Unique Entity Number for non-individuals.
1. Passport Number
2. Passbook Number
3. Aadhar Number
4. PAN Number
5. Driving License Number
- Who was appointed the Chief Justice of Bangladesh?
1. Justice Syed Mahmud Hossain
2. Justice Surendra Singh Mithra
3. Justice Dipak Misra
4. Justice Abdur Rahman
5. Justice Syed Refaat Ahmed
- Who was awarded the V Shantaram Lifetime Achievement Award of the Mumbai International Film Festival for Documentary, Shorts & Animation Films – MIFF 2018 on 3rd February 2018?
1. Salma Masud Chowdhury
2. Abdul Wahhab
3. Johan Jaane
4. Soorya Prakash
5. Shyam Benegal
- Which country successfully launched a mini-rocket that sent a microsatellite into orbit?
- Name the Indian Golfer, who won the Maybank Championship, at the Saujana Golf and Country Club, in Malaysia?
1. Jeev Milkha Singh
2. Shubhankar Sharma
3. Anirban Lahiri
4. Arjun Atwal
5. Aditi Ashok
- Hukum Singh passed away recently. Who was he?
- When is the World Cancer Day observed all over the world?
1. 1st February
2. 2nd February
3. 3rd February
4. 4th February
5. 5th February
- Who is the author of the book ‘Exam Warriors’?
1. Sumitra Mahajan
2. Ram Nath Kovind
3. Arvind Kejriwal
4. Sushma Swaraj
5. Narendra Modi
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- River Sal is in which state?
- In year PAN Card was first issued?
- Who is the chief justice of India?
- What is the currency of Japan?
- Where is the headquarters of International Golf Federation located at?