AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 3 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- In which city of Assam, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Global Investors Summit 2018 – ‘Advantage Assam’ on February 3, 2018?
- Which State Government launched four schemes aimed at promoting entrepreneurship in agriculture and allied sectors among the economically backward segments of the state?
1. Madhya Pradesh
Answer 5. Maharashtra
- Government has announced how many crore for the Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahaabhiyan (KUSUM) scheme which is aimed at promoting use of solar energy for pumps and encourage use of barren land for setting up decentralised solar power plants?
1. Rs 170000 crore
2. Rs 160000 crore
3. Rs 150000 crore
4. Rs 140000 crore
5. Rs 145000 crore
- Where is the India’s largest Floating Treatment Wetland (FTW) inaugurated?
- Which State Government has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC) for setting up a twin tower trade centre in the state?
3. Arunachal Pradesh
- In which State the first ever Butterfly Park was inaugurated?
2. Uttar Pradesh
- Which country has permitted doctors to create three-parent babies through mitochondrial donation, in a move to prevent passing of incurable genetic diseases from mothers to babies?
- With an aim at advancing trade, investment, science and innovation ties between India and Britain, New Manchester-India Partnership (MIP) was launched in which city on 1st Feb 2018?
4. New Delhi
- Government of China and Government of Pakistan along with which organisation have signed a USD 4 million agreement to provide assistance to help the people of Fata and Balochistan region in Pakistan?
3. United Nations Development Programme
4. World Health Organization
5. World Trade Organization
- Under the Union Budget 2018, India’s annual financial allocation to Nepal (through Union Ministry of External Affairs) for 2018-19 has nearly doubled to Rs. ______ crore.
1. Rs. 750 crore
2. Rs. 725 crore
3. Rs. 700 crore
4. Rs. 650 crore
5. Rs. 600 crore
- Name India’s first sentiment index for micro and small enterprises (MSEs), launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley?
- India’s first defence industrial corridor will link which two cities of India?
1. Chennai and Mumbai
2. Chennai and Ahmadabad
3. Chennai and Thiruvanandapuram
4. Chennai and Bengaluru
5. Chennai and Pune
- Who won the 4th edition of International Young Chef Olympiad (YCO) 2018 in Kolkata?
1. Henna Sung
2. Ban Kurla
3. Lai Jia Yi
4. Kunal Kapur
5. Abhijit Saha
- The Department of Defence Production formed a task force to study the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in national security perspective. Who will lead this force?
1. Shaun Kenworthy
2. Karen Anand
3. Johan Kurkela
4. Ranveer Brad
5. N Chandrasekaran
- Who was appointed the vice-chancellor of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) by the Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry?
1. Jiajun Mathew
2. Suborno Bose
3. B A Chopade
4. Sanjeev Kapoor
5. Ankur Biston
- Which country successfully launched ‘Zhangheng 1’, its first seismo-electromagnetic satellite to study seismic precursors?
- By defeating Australia, which country won the U-19 Cricket World Cup at the Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui, in New Zealand?
1. New Zealand
2. South Africa
- Louis Zorich passed away recently. Who was he?
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Current Governor of Maharashtra?
- Which is the capital city of Assam?
- Who is the present Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
- Which city is referred as the Northern Powerhouse of Britain?
- Where is the head office of Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) located?
- In which year NABARD was established?
- Where is the headquarters of Atomic Energy Commission of India located?