AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 2 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Name the Finance Minister who has presented the Union Budget for highest number of times.
1. K. Shanmukham Chetty
2. Morarji Desai
3. Yashwant Sinha
4. P Chidambaram
5. Manmohan Singh
- Union Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley, in his Budget address on February 1, 2018, announced that government will build a tunnel through the Sela Pass. Where is this Sela Pass located?
1. Jammu & Kashmir
3. Himachal Pradesh
4. Arunachal Pradesh
- In which state, the 32nd Surajkund International Crafts Mela 2018 was inaugurated?
4. West Bengal
- In which country, the world’s longest zip line, measuring 2.83 kilometres in length was opened at?
1. United Arab Emirates
- India recently joined Ashgabat Agreement, a Multimodal transport agreement for setting up of an international transport and transit (of goods) corridor, linking Central Asia with the Persian Gulf. Who are the founding members of this agreement?
1. Turkmenistan, Iran
2. Oman, Uzbekistan
3. Iraq, Afghanistan
4. All the above
- Government has made certain amendments in the Prevention of Money-laundering Act, 2002 (PMLA) through Finance Act 2018 in order to enhance its effectiveness and widen its scope. In this amendment which section was included as scheduled offence under PMLA?
1. Section 247 of Companies Act dealing with ‘money-laundering’
2. Section 347 of Companies Act dealing with ‘property’
3. Section 447 of Companies Act dealing with ‘crime’
4. Section 467 of Companies Act dealing with ‘offence’
5. Section 447 of Companies Act dealing with ‘fraud’
- Name the Shipyard which has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC), Russia to collaborate and engage in Design, Development and Execution of contemporary, State-of-Art vessels for Inland and Coastal Waterways?
1. ABG Shipyard Limited, Mumbai
2. West Coast Shipyard Limited, Goa
3. Cochin Shipyard Limited, Cochin
4. Mandovi Drydocks Limited, Goa
5. Bengal Shipyard Limited, Kolkata
- The Department of Telecom (DoT) in partnership with which educational institution will set up a development centre for 5G technologies?
1. IIT, Delhi
2. IIM, Bangalore
3. IIT, Chennai
4. IIM, Ahmadabad
5. SRM University
- Who was awarded the ‘Times Power Woman 2017′ award by the Minister of State for Social Justice and Special Assistance in the Government of Maharashtra, Dilip Kamble?
1. Shabnam Asthana
2. Therasa Mary
3. Abigail Johnson
4. Ana Patricia
5. Ginnie Rometty
- Which state inaugurated the 2nd edition of ‘Nobel Prize Series India 2018’?
5. New Delhi
- Who took charge as the 47thCorps Commander of the Chinar Corps of Indian Army on 1st February 2018?
1. Lt Gen Jaswinder Singh
2. Lt Gen A K Bhatt
3. Lt Gen JS Sandhu
4. Lt Gen Satish Dua
5. Lt Gen Bikram Singh
- Who was appointed the new Chairman of Alphabet’s Board?
1. Eric Schmidt
2. Larry Page
3. Sergey Brin
4. John Hennessy
5. John Doerr
- Who took charge as the Director General (DG) of National Security Guard (NSG)?
1. Bipin Rawat
2. Dawaat Singer
3. Sudeep Lakhtakia
4. Suraender Singh
5. Suraj Kushwas
- Who was appointed the new Indian Ambassador to Romania?
1. Manpreet Vohra
2. Thanglura Darlong
3. Kuldeep Singh Bhardwaj
4. Navdeep Suri
5. Sanjay Rana
- Name the interceptor boat which was built for the Indian Coast Guard and was launched in Mangaluru, Karnataka by Bharati Defence and Infrastructure Limited (BDIL).
- Which state hosted the SpiceJet India Open International Boxing tournament 2018?
1. West Bengal
3. New Delhi
- Who became the highest ranked Indian with rank number 14, in the Professional Squash Association (PSA) rankings released on 2nd February 2018?
1. Harinder Pal Sandhu
2. Vikram Malhotra
3. Saurav Ghosal
4. Dipika Pallikal
5. Sunayna Kuruvilla
- When is the World Wetlands Day observed all over the world?
1. February 1
2. February 2
3. February 3
4. February 4
5. February 5
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of UAE?
- When was National Security Guard (NSG) formed?
- What is the capital of Romania?
- When and by whom, the First Union budget of independent India was presented?
- Who is the present chief minister of Uttar Pradesh?