AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs February 11 Quiz 2018 to achieve more marks in Banking , Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT , Railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- On February 9, 2018, ‘Integrated Automatic Aviation Meteorological System (IAAMS)’ was inaugurated at INS Garuda, aiming at modernising the Meteorological infrastructure of the nine Naval Air Stations. Where is INS Garuda located at?
1. Thiruvanthapuram, Kerala
2. Bangalore, Karnataka
3. Kochi, Kerala
4. Mysore, Karnataka
5. Panaji, Goa
- How many times in a year, the National Deworming Day is observed by the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to treat intestinal worm infections in all children aged 1- 19 years?
1. 2 days (10th February and 10th August)
2. 3 days (10th February, 10th April and 10th August)
3. 4 days (10th &11th February and 10th &11th August)
4. 5 days (10th February, 10th April, 10th June, 10th July and 10th August)
5. 6 days (10th to 12th February and 10th to 12th August)
- In which state, the Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh launched Centre for Spoken Sanskrit, which will provide a spoken Sanskrit course?
- India Health Fund (launched by Tata Trusts in association with The Global Fund) will financially support innovations and technologies aimed at combating _________ and _________ diseases.
1. Tuberculosis & Diabetes
2. Tuberculosis & Cancer
3. Tuberculosis & Asthma
4. Tuberculosis & Malaria
5. Tuberculosis & HIV
- What is the total amount allocated by the Central Government to the state of Andhra Pradesh for various projects?
1. Rs. 1009 crore
2. Rs. 1064 crore
3. Rs. 1160 crore
4. Rs. 1269 crore
5. Rs. 1365 crore
- What is the total amount sanctioned by the Union Defence Ministry to the Indian Army to fortify its bases in Jammu and Kashmir, North East and several other sensitive places?
1. Rs 1427 crore
2. Rs 1487 crore
3. Rs 1500 crore
4. Rs 1589 crore
5. Rs 1681 crore
- According to a report by New World Wealth, which city of India holds a place in the top 15 wealthiest cities globally?
- A consortium of the Indian oil companies and UAE-based Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) signed a concessional agreement for the acquisition of ____% participating interest in the offshore Lower Zakum Concession?
- Scientists have successfully accomplished growing of _______ eggs in a laboratory environment for the first time.
5. Angel Shark
- Which country’s new generation J-20 stealth fighters have been commissioned into air force combat service?
- Which Government Entity launched the “Voluntary Safety Reporting” website for its employees to anonymously report internal safety issues and hazards?
2. Indian Airways
3. Indian Railways
- Who has become the first Indian golfer to qualify the China Ladies PGA Tour 2018?
1. Saaniya Sharma
2. Neha Tripathi
3. Smriti Mehra
4. Sharmila Nicollet
5. Tvesa Malik
- Who is the world’s youngest and first Asian swimmer to complete the Ocean Seven Challenge?
1. Sri Chand Bajaj
2. Bijoy Barman
3. Hakimuddin Habibulla
4. Rohan More
5. Virdhawal Khade
- Asma Jehangir, the Iron lady of which country passed away recently?
- Johann Johannsson recently passed away. Who was he?
- When is the “International Day of Women and Girls in Science” celebrated all over the world?
1. 9th February
2. 10th February
3. 11th February
4. 12th February
5. 13th February
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Union Minister of Railways?
- Which is the wealthiest city in the world?
- Papikonda National Park is in which state?
- Which is the smallest country in the world?
- When is National Youth day celebrated?