AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs December 19 2018 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Current Affairs
- Current Affairs 2018
- Current Affairs Today
- Current Affairs December 2018
- Current Affairs November 2018 PDF
- Current Affairs October 2018 PDF
- Current Affairs 2018 PDF
- Assam Government approved to waive off what per cent of loan of farmers of maximum upto Rs.25000 under the state’s Debt Relief Scheme, on 18th December 2018?
1) 25 %
2) 45 %
3) 50 %
4) 60 %
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) 25 %
On Dec 18,2018 Assam Government spokesperson and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Chandra Mohan Patowary announced that government has approved to waive off 25 per cent of loan of farmers of maximum upto Rs.25000 under the state’s Debt Relief Scheme. The state government approved the cost of Rs.600 crore to help around eight lakh farmers loan of the state. The state government will provide up to Rs 10,000 subsidy on loans taken from Kisan Credit Card (KCC).The Government has also approved an interest relief scheme for farmers to take loans at zero interest from next financial years.
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) ordered creation of a 12 member committee of senior officials chaired by _____ for a fresh cadre review and restructuring of the Income Tax Department, on 17th December 2018?
1) S Ramesh
2) S K Dash
3) Virendra Singh
4) Rahul Dawan
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) S K Dash
On 17th December 2018, The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) ordered creation of a 12 member committee of senior officials chaired by S K Dash for a fresh cadre review and restructuring of the Income Tax Department. The decision was taken by the government with a aim to create a “caring but strict” direct taxes regime in the country. The Committee has to accomplish the task within the next three months and it has to submit its report to the government by 28th February 2019. A specific four points charter to be followed has been given to the new committee formed to undertake cadre review and restructuring of the income tax department.
- Union Cabinet was apprised of joint issue of postage stamps by India and which country on the theme “125th Year of Mahatma Gandhi’s Pietermaritzburg Station Incident and Birth Centenary of Nelson Mandela”, on 17thDecember 2018?
1) South Africa
3) United Kingdom
4) United States of America
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) South Africa
On 17th December 2018, the Union Cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi apprised of joint issue of postage stamps by India and South Africa on the theme “125th Year of Mahatma Gandhi’s Pietermaritzburg Station Incident and Birth Centenary of Nelson Mandela”. The MoU in this regard was signed on July 24 2018 and the joint stamps were released on July 26 2018. The images of “Mahatma Gandhi” of India and “Nelson Mandela” of South Africa are depicted on the Commemorative Postage Stamps.
- Union Cabinet approved a MoU signed between India and Australia for cooperation in which field, on 17thDecember 2018?
1) Maritime Defence
2) Disability Sector
3) Women Empowerment
4) Solar Energy
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Disability Sector
The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that was signed between India and Australia for Cooperation in the Disability Sector at Sydney, Australia on 22nd November 2018 during the state visit of president Shri Ram Nath Kovind to Australia was approved by the Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, on 17th December 2018. The MoU is aimed to encourage cooperation between India and Australia, through joint initiatives in the disability sector. It will strengthen bilateral ties between India and Australia and will facilitate in improving rehabilitation of persons with disabilities especially for persons with intellectual disability and mental illness in both the countries. Both the nations will take up specific proposals in disability sector as mutually agreed upon, for implementation under the MoU.
- Union Cabinet approved signing of a MoU between India and _____ on cooperation in Human Resource Development (HRD) which will facilitate students and faculty in that country to use SWAYAM (Study Webs of Active –Learning for Young Aspiring Minds) courses, on 17th December 2018?
3) Sri Lanka
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Afghanistan
On 17th December 2018, the Union Cabinet approved signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Afghanistan on cooperation in Human Resource Development (HRD) which will facilitate students and faculty of educational institutions in the neighbouring country to register and use the SWAYAM (Study Webs of Active –Learning for Young Aspiring Minds) courses. The MoU facilitates the students and faculty of educational institutions in Afghanistan to register and use the SWAYAM courses besides allowing them to upload on SWAYAM, the courses developed in Afghanistan. SWAYAM is MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) platform which offers various online courses prepared by the best faculty from across the country.
- Union Cabinet approved a MoU between Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI), India and Commissariat a l energieatomique et aux energies alternatives (CEA) and BlueStorage SAS of which country for cooperation in the field of new and renewable energy, on 17th December 2018?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) France
On 17th December 2018, the Union Cabinet apprised of a Memorandum of Understanding, which was signed between the Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI), India and Commissariat a l energieatomique et aux energies alternatives (CEA), French state-owned research entity and BlueStorage SAS, a French Company. The MoU was signed on October 3, 2018 in New Delhi in three originals each in Hindi, English and French language. The main objective of the agreement is to define the modalities of discussions concerning the future collaboration regarding a pilot project to provide SECI an e-vehicle charging station with embedded batteries, powered by solar panels and optimised connection to the grid. The MoU will also support the ambitious plan of the Indian government for the deployment of electrical vehicles, maximizing solar mobility and minimizing the impact on the electrical grid.
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved setting up of Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) in every block with more than 50% ST population and at least 20000 tribal persons, at a financial cost of ____ rupees during 2018-19 and 2019-20?
1) Rs 5678.89 crore
2) Rs 2242.03 crore
3) Rs 4500.06 crore
4) Rs 7878.56 crore
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Rs 2242.03 crore
On 17th December 2018, The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has given its approval for setting up of Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) in every block with more than 50% ST population and at least 20000 tribal persons.A financial cost of Rs. 2242.03 crore during 2018-19 and 2019-20 has been approved by CCEA for rolling out the revamped scheme. There will be an autonomous society similar to Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti to runs EMRSs under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The Grants for Maintenance which are admissible after every five years has been enhanced from Rs. 10 Lakh to Rs. 20 Lakh.
- Union Cabinet approved establishment of two new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Tamil Nadu and Telangana under which scheme on 17th December 2018?
1) Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
2) Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Scheme
3) Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana
4) Central Government Health Scheme
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana
On 17th December 2018, The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval for various new projects and schemes. Cabinet approves establishment of two new AIIMS at Tamil Nadu & Telangana under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana. The Union Cabinet approved establishment of two new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Tamil Nadu and Telangana under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana. The first AIIMS will be established at Madurai in Tamil Nadu at a cost of Rs 1264 crore whereas the second AIIMS will be established at Bibinagar, Telangana at a cost of Rs. 1028 crore. The Cabinet also approved the creation of one post of Director at each of the above two new AIIMS in the basic pay of Rs. 2,25,000 plus NPA. Each AIIMS will be developed broadly on the pattern of AIIMS New Delhi and will have a capacity of 750 beds.
- Name the state that received Geographical Indication (GI) Tag for its sweet delicacy named ‘Silao Khaja’, on 11thDecember 2018?
3) Andhra Pradesh
4) West Bengal
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Bihar
On 11th December 2018, the traditional delicacy of Nalanda district of Bihar, Silao Khaja which is popular among the tourists visiting Buddhist sites of Rajgir and Nalanda was granted GI tag by Geographical Indications Registry at Chennai. The application to obtain GI Tag was filed by Silao Khaja Audyogik Swavalambi Sahakari Simiti Limited, Bihar. Silao Khaja is a crisp, multi-layered dough sheeted sweet, made up of wheat-flour, sugar, maida, ghee, cardamom and aniseeds as ingredients. Environment factors including local water and climate like high ph levels along with high Chlorine content of Silao region contribute to the puffiness and crispness of Khaja according to Public Health Division of Government of Bihar.
- Indian Air Force flew India’s first military flight using Blended Bio-Jet Fuel on which aircraft in Chandigarh, on 17th December 2018?
1) An-32 transport aircraft
2) An-49 transport aircraft
3) Bn-67 transport aircraft
4) Tn-11 transport aircraft
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) An-32 transport aircraft
On 17th December 2018, the Indian Air Force flown India’s first military flight using Blended Bio-Jet Fuel on an An-32 transport aircraft in Chandigarh. The project is a combined effort of IAF, DRDO, Directorate General Aeronautical Quality Assurance (DGAQA) and CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum. Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa had said the IAF intended to fly the An-32 with 10 per cent biojet fuel on Jan 26, 2019 Republic Day flypast. This fuel is made from Jatropha oil sourced from Chattisgarh Biodiesel Development Authority (CBDA) and then processed at CSIR-IIP, Dehradun. In August 2018, commercial airline Spicejet flew country’s first ever bio-jet fuel-powered flight between Dehradun and Delhi.
- Union Cabinet approved amendments to the Telegraph Act and _____ act, to provide legal backing for seeding of Aadhaar with mobile number and bank accounts as an optional KYC(Know your customer), on 17th December 2018?
1) Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA)
2) Right To Information (RTI) Act
3) Data Privacy and Protection (DPP) Act
4) Customer Information Protection (CIP) Act
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA)
On 17th December 2018, The Cabinet approved amendments of existing laws to provide legal backing for seeding of biometric ID Aadhaar with mobile number and bank accounts as an optional KYC(Know your customer). The decision was taken following the supreme court instructions which has barred mandatory use of 12 digit unique identifier by private firms. The amendments in the relevant sections of the Telegraph Act and Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) will be effected through the original Aadhaar Act.
- The governments of India, Nepal and which other country are planning to form a joint task force that would allow free movement of wildlife across political boundaries and check smuggling of wildlife across the Kanchenjunga Landscape?
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Bhutan
The governments of India, Nepal and Bhutan are planning to form a joint task force that would allow free movement of wildlife across political boundaries and check smuggling of wildlife across the Kanchenjunga Landscape, a trans-boundary region spread across Nepal, India and Bhutan. Earlier this month, the forest officials and representatives of non-government organisation of the three countries mulled up the proposal after visiting parts of the landscape and later held a meeting at Siliguri in north Bengal. The landscape which covers an area of 25,080 sq km including parts of eastern Nepal (21%), Sikkim and West Bengal (56%) and western and south-western parts of Bhutan (23%) lies to the south of Mount Kanchenjunga. The move was necessary because according to International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD)- 1,118 sq km of riverine grassland and tree cover were lost in the landscape between 2000 and 2010 and 74 % of the area was converted into rangeland and 26% to agricultural land.
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved construction of a new 4 lane bridge across river Ganga on NH-19 at Patna parallel to existing MG Setu, with a capital cost of _____, on 17th December 2018?
1) Rs 2926.42 crores
2) Rs 5678.99 crores
3) Rs 1335.50 crores
4) Rs 3400.80 crores
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Rs 2926.42 crores
On 17th December 2018, The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved construction of a new 4 lane bridge across river Ganga on NH-19 at Patna parallel to existing MG Setu. The Construction of 5.634 km long bridge across river Ganga is expected to be completed by January 2023 with a capital cost of Rs. 2926.42 crores. The project will greatly facilitate the traffic movements without any congestion for the road users in Patna because the existing 4 lane MG Setu is facing a traffic of more than 60000 PCUs at present.
- What is the rank of India in the World Economic Forum (WEF)’s Global Gender Gap Report 2018?
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) 108
On December 18 2018, WEF’s Global Gender Gap Report 2018 has been released and India has ranked 108th in World Economic Forum (WEF) same as the previous year 2017 at 108th. Iceland holds the top spot in the index for the 10th consecutive year. Philippines tops in Asia in the World Economic Forum’s latest gender equality rating and ranked 8th worldwide. The Global Gender Gap Index 2018 ranks 149 countries on health, education, economic and political indicators, including wage equality, educational attainment and representation in national government.
List of Top Ten Countries for Global Gender Gap Index 2018
Rank No. Name of Countries Rank No. Name of Countries 1 Iceland 6 Rwanda 2 Norway 7 New Zealand 3 Sweden 8 Philippines 4 Finland 9 Ireland 5 Nicaragua 10 Namibia
- Who was named People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India’s person of the year 2018?
1) Anushka Sharma
2) R Madhavan
3) Sachin Tendulkar
4) Sonam Kapoor
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Sonam Kapoor
On 18th December 2018, actor Sonam Kapoor named People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India’s person of the year 2018. In 2016, Sonam Kapoor was named PETA India’s Vegetarian Celebrity, and she earned a Compassionate Business Award from the group a year later for her cruelty-free handbag line. She donates “Kind Kites” to children to help prevent injuries from manja. Her past works include urging the Minister of Environment, Forests and Climate Change not to revoke the ban on classroom dissection for university life science and zoology students calling for a Maharashtra-wide ban on glass-coated manja that can entangle and kill birds. Past winners of PETA India’s Person of the Year Award include Anushka Sharma, Sunny Leone, Shashi Tharoor, Kapil Sharma, Hema Malini, R. Madhavan and Jacqueline Fernandez.
- Name the Indian movie that has been shortlisted for the 91st Oscars 2019 awards, in the Documentary Short Subject category?
1) Black sheep
2) Period. End of Sentence
3) Women of the Gulag
4) A Nigh at the Garden
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Period. End of Sentence
“Period. End of Sentence”, a film about women in India fighting against the deeply rooted stigma of menstruation and delving upon the work of real life ‘Pad Man’ Arunachalam Muruganathan, has made it to the 91st Oscars 2019 awards shortlist in the Documentary Short Subject category. The film is executive produced by Guneet Monga and is co-produced by Monga’s Sikhya Entertainment, which has backed films like “The Lunchbox” and “Masaan”. Rima Das’ Village Rockstars was India’s official entry to the Oscars this year but the film has not made it to the nine shortlisted films in the Best Foreign Language Film category.
- Which Oscar-winning Hollywood actor will be awarded the ‘2019 Cecil B. deMille Award’ which is a lifetime achievement award, at the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards on 6th January 2019 in United States?
1) Jeff Bridges
2) Brad Pitt
3) Robert De Niro
4) Harrison Ford
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Jeff Bridges
Oscar-winning actor Jeff Bridges will receive the ‘2019 Cecil B. deMille Award’ which is a lifetime achievement award, at the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards on 6th January 2019 in United States, for his wide range of work, from Western “True Grit” to comedy “The Big Lebowski”. Bridges will be honored by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association with the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
- Who became the third woman to be appointed the additional solicitor general (ASG) in the Supreme Court, on 18th December 2018?
1) Indu Malhotra
2) Shivani Sircar
3) Arushi Sharma
4) Madhavi Goradia Divan
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Madhavi Goradia Divan
On 18th December 2018, the central government has appointed advocate Madhavi Goradia Divan as additional solicitor general (ASG) in the Supreme Court.She is the third woman to be appointed as ASG in the apex court. Senior lawyer Indira Jaising was the first woman ASG. Pinky Anand, the second woman lawyer to hold the post, is still in office. Divan will represent the government in the Supreme Court and will hold office till 30 June, 2020. Divan began her legal practice from the Bombay High Court and has represented two state governments in judicial proceedings in the past – those of Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat. Earlier, PS Narasimha and Maninder Singh had resigned as ASG.
- India launched _____ system to improve data relay and communication links with its remote sensing earth observation satellites, on 16th December 2018?
1) Indian Data Relay Satellite System (IDRSS)
2) Indian Remote Sensing Communication System (IRSCS)
3) Indian Satellite Communication System (ISCS)
4) Indian Satellite Data Transfer System (ISDTS)
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) Indian Data Relay Satellite System (IDRSS)
On 16th December 2018,India launched the Indian Data Relay Satellite System (IDRSS) to improve data relay and communication links with its remote sensing earth observation satellites. The two-satellite IDRSS will maintain continuous communication link with India’s remote sensing earth observation satellites. The first one is expected to be launched in 2019. The Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III (GSLV Mk III) would carry three Indian astronauts to the space in 2022. India has the largest remote sensing satellite system orbiting in the space.
- Name the most distant object ever observed in our solar system, that has been discovered by scientists in the United States?
1) 2018 VG18
2) 2018 SN34
3) 2018 NW23
4) 2018 RT11
5) None of theseAnswer – 1) 2018 VG18
On December 17 2018, the most-distant object ever observed in our solar system is 2018 VG18 and has been nicknamed “Farout”. It has been discovered by scientists Sheppard from Carnegie Institution for Science, David Tholen from University of Hawaii, and Chad Trujillo from Northern Arizona University in the US. It is the first to be observed at a distance of more than 100 AU (astronomical units ) which almost 120AU from the sun.“1 AU is the distance between the Earth and the Sun”. The second most distant observed solar system object is Eris about 96 AU from the sun. Pluto , a dwarf planet is currently at about 34 AU.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) research confirms which planet is losing its iconic rings at the maximum rate estimated from Voyager 1 & 2 observations made before several years?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Saturn
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) research confirms that Saturn is losing its iconic rings at the maximum rate estimated from Voyager 1 & 2 observations made decades ago. The rings are being pulled into Saturn by gravity as a dusty rain of ice particles under the influence of Saturn’s magnetic field.
- Where did Indian Armed Forces inaugurate the Tri Services Cycling and Trekking Expedition, on 17th December 2018?
1) Jammu and Kashmir
2) Arunachal Pradesh
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) Sikkim
On 17th December 2018,the Indian Armed Forces inaugurated Tri Services Cycling and Trekking Expedition in Sikkim. Tri Services Adventure Expedition will be conducted from December 17, 2018 to January 05, 2019. The expedition was undertaken by a Tri Services team comprising of three Officers, three warrant rank officers and thirteen soldiers from the Army, Navy and Air Force. The expedition is in three phases which includes cycling-cum-trekking, para gliding and sea diving.
- The Corbett Foundation in collaboration with Conservation India and Sanctuary Nature Foundation has launched a campaign to save the bird ‘Great Indian Bustard’. Which Indian state has the largest population of Great Indian Bustard?
2) West Bengal
4) Himachal Pradesh
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Rajasthan
On 14th December 2018, Wildlife organizations have got together to launch a campaign to save the Great Indian Bustard which in recent years has come under the critically endangered list. With the total global population of the Great Indian Bustard reaching and all time low at fewer than 150, this campaign is must needed to save the bird from extinction. Rajasthan is the last stronghold of the Great Indian Bustard. Fewer than 150 birds survive, out of which about 100 live in the Thar Desert. Gujarat has the next largest population of the bird – between 10 and 25 individuals. The wildlife organizations have launched the campaign are The Corbett Foundation in collaboration with Conservation India and Sanctuary Nature Foundation. Many experts believe that these birds might be the first species to become extinct in Independent India. This grassland species is extinct from 95% of its range now. Rajasthan has additionally allocated Rs.12.9 crore for the project, of which Rs.4.55 crore will be deployed this fiscal year.
- Which word has been chosen by Merriam-Webster as its 2018 word of the year?
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Justice
Merriam-Webster has chosen “justice” as its 2018 word of the year due to the concept of justice was at the center of many of our national debates in the past year: racial justice, social justice, criminal justice, economic justice. Already the word follows “toxic,” picked by Oxford Dictionaries, and “misinformation,” plucked by Dictonary.com as their 2018 word of the year.
- What was the theme of International Migrants Day 2018 celebrated on December 18, 2018?
1) Social Inclusion of Migrants
2) Migration with Dignity
3) Integrity and Respect for Migrants
4) Role of Migrants in Social Evolution
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Migration with Dignity
International Migrants Day is observed on 18th December every year in many countries. Each year the UN invites governments, organizations, and individuals to observe International Migrants Day by distributing information on the human rights and migrants’ fundamental freedoms. “2018 Theme : Migration with Dignity”. On 4 December 2000, accordance with Resolution 55/93 of the United Nations General Assembly, taking into account the large and increasing number of migrants in the world, proclaimed 18 December International Migrants Day . On that day, in 1990, the Assembly adopted the International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of their families.
- When was Minorities Rights Day observed in India?
1) December 17
2) December 15
3) December 16
4) December 18
5) None of theseAnswer – 4) December 18
Minorities Rights Day in India 2018 will be celebrated all over India on 18th December every year as introduced by the United Nations. Minorities Rights Day is celebrated on this day every year to protect rights of the minority communities and forge a better understanding among religious minorities in the country.
- _____ was the theme of World Arabic Language Day 2018 celebrated on 18th December 2018?
1) Arabic in Science and Technology
2) Arabic Language and Youth
3) Arabic language and the World
4) Uniqueness of Arabic
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Arabic Language and Youth
World Arabic Language Day is celebrated every year on 18 December since 2012. The date coincides with the day in 1973 that the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted Arabic as the sixth official language of the Organization. “Arabic Language and Youth “is the theme of World Arabic Language Day celebrations in 2018, which are held at UNESCO Headquarters in Paris, on 18 December. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) designated the day in 2010 in order to “celebrate multilingualism and cultural diversity.”
- Geeta Iyengar passed away on 16th December 2018. She was related to which field?
1) Hindustani Music
3) Bharatanatiyam Dance
4) Basket Ball
5) None of theseAnswer – 2) Yoga
On December 16 2018 Dr. Geeta S. Iyengar 74 , the eldest daughter of legendary Yoga guru, B.K.S. Iyengar, passed away in Pune. Ms. Iyengar, who jointly directed the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI). She has written a book ‘Yoga: A gem for women’ became the primer for women across the world and was translated in half-a-dozen European languages.
- Dr.Tulsi Giri died on 18th December 2018. He was a former two-time prime minister of ____?
2) Sri Lanka
5) None of theseAnswer – 3) Nepal
On December 18,2018, Tulsi Giri(93), Nepal’s two-time prime minister and senior politician, passed away in his residence in Kathmandu,Nepal. Dr. Giri was suffering from liver cancer for a long time and he was recently discharged from the hospital. Dr. Giri had a long political career. He served as the prime minister of Nepal Twice,first from 1962 to 1964 and again from 1975 to 1977.
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
- Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is ____?Sushil Chandra
- Where is Gautam Buddha wildlife sanctuary located?Bihar
- What is the capital and currency of Bhutan?Capital – Thimphu; Currencies -Bhutanese ngultrum
- Who is the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS) of India?Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa
- Name the chief minister of Rajasthan?Ashok Gehlot