AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 9 June 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Our Current Affairs June 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Current Affairs Quiz.
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Top 10 Questions Based on Current Affairs 9 June 2021
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- What are the points that are correctly related to the Rs 24,000 crore investment made by IOCL in June 2021?
A) IOCL signed MoU with Gujarat & Telangana government to establish 6 new projects at various IOCL refineries in the states
B) India’s 1st Hydrogen Dispensing Facility for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV) will be set-up at the IOCL refinery in Koyali, Vadodara district, Gujarat
C) IOCL launched India’s 1st Remote Monitoring & Operation Centre for Tracking of Refinery Gas Turbines across all its refineries in Hyderabad, Telangana.
1) Only B & C
2) Only A
3) Only A & B
4) Only C
5) Only A & CAnswer-1) Only B & C
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) signed an MoU with Gujarat Government to invest around INR 24, 000 Crore in 6 projects at its Gujarat Refinery in Koyali, Vadodara district, Gujarat.
i.Setting up of a Petrochemical and LuPech Project, and Acrylics/Oxo Alcohol Project
ii.Setting up of India’s 1st Hydrogen Dispensing Facility for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV). It aims to fuel Hydrogen 75 buses of GSRTC (Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation) running between Vadodara and Kevadia/Sabarmati Ashram.
iii.Previously, IOCL launched India’s 1st Remote Monitoring & Operation Centre for Tracking of Refinery Gas Turbines across all its refineries in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- In June 2021, __________________ set up India’s 1st international maritime services cluster at GIFT City in ____________.
1) National Maritime Board; Ahmedabad
2) Gujarat Maritime Board; Vadodara
3) National Maritime Board; Vadodara
4) Gujarat Maritime Board; Ahmedabad
5) Gujarat Maritime Board; SuratAnswer-4) Gujarat Maritime Board; Ahmedabad
Gujarat Maritime Board set up India’s 1st international maritime services cluster at GIFT City (Gujarat International Finance Tec-City), in Ahmedabad, Gujarat to enhance competitiveness and self-sufficiency of India in the maritime sector and provide a one-stop solution for the entire maritime group.
i.The state of the art campus of Gujarat Maritime University is also coming up at GIFT City.
- The e-book “20 Reforms in 2020” lists out the major reforms, innovations & digital transformation that took place in 2020 in which Ministry?
1) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
2) Ministry of Defence
3) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
4) Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
5) Ministry of EducationAnswer-2) Ministry of Defence
Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh released ‘20 Reforms in 2020’, an Ebook which highlights the major reforms of the Ministry of Defence (MoD) in 2020. The ebook provides an overview of the reforms of MoD to modernise the Armed Forces through policy changes, innovation and digital transformation.
About Ministry of Defence(MoD):
Union Minister– Raj Nath Singh (Constituency- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)
Minister of State– Shripad Yesso Naik (Constituency- North Goa, Goa)
- Which organisation partnered with Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Ltd to establish a Joint-Venture company, “Ratle Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd” for implementing an 850 MW project?
1) NHPC Limited
2) THDC India Limited
3) NTPC Limited
4) Tata Power Limited
5) JSW Energy LimitedAnswer-1) NHPC Limited
National Hydro Electric Power Corporation (NHPC), partnered with Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Ltd (JKSPDC) for a joint venture company(JVC), “Ratle Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited” for the implementation of 850 MW Ratle Hydroelectric Project in Jammu and Kashmir(J&K).
Headquarters: Faridabad, Haryana
- Where is the recently (in June’21) inaugurated “Indus Best Mega Food Park” located?
1) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
2) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
3) Raipur, Chhattisgarh
4) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
5) Dispur, AssamAnswer-3) Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Narendra Singh Tomar, Union Minister for Food Processing Industries virtually inaugurated the Indus Best Mega Food Park in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The food park was developed under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana to support reducing wastage of agricultural produce and ensure value addition.
- Which organisation (in June’21) virtually hosted Asia’s 1st workshop on International Memory Studies?
1) IISc Bangalore
2) IIM Raipur
3) NIT Trichy
4) IIM Ahmedabad
5) IIT MadrasAnswer-5) IIT Madras
IIT Madras hosted Asia’s 1st workshop on International Memory Studies virtually. The workshop precedes the official launch of the Indian Network for Memory Studies(INMS).
- Which organisation launched “I-Familia” a Global database to identify missing persons through family DNA?
1) International Court of Justice
2) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
3) World Health Organization
4) Central Intelligence Agency
5) INTERPOLAnswer- 5) INTERPOL
INTERPOL, The International Criminal Police Organization, has launched a new global database named “I-Familia” to identify missing persons through family DNA. The I-Familia will support the police to solve the cold cases of the member countries.
President– Kim Jong Yang
Headquarters– Lyon, France
- What was the Minimum Global Corporate Tax rate fixed by the G7 countries (in June’21) on MNCs?
5) 15%Answer-5) 15%
G7 nations’ Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors meeting held in London from June 4 to 5 2021, chaired by the British finance minister, Rishi Sunak, made an agreement to introduce a global minimum corporate tax rate of at least 15 percent for multinational companies(MNCs).
- Which organisation approved ‘Raising and Accelerating Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Performance’ (RAMP), a $500 million programme to safeguard Indian MSME sector?
1) World Bank
2) International Monetary Fund
3) New Development Bank
4) European Investment Bank
5) Asian Development BankAnswer-1) World Bank
The World Bank’s Board of Executive Directors approved a $500 million programme named ‘Raising and Accelerating Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Performance’ (RAMP), to support the Government of India’s nationwide initiative to strengthen the MSME sector, which has been heavily impacted due to COVID-19.
- Who was appointed (in June’21) as the Educational Advisor of the World Bank?
1) Anand Kumar
2) Ranjitsinh Disale
3) Babar Ali
4) Vageshwari Deswal
5) T. N. SeemaAnswer-2) Ranjitsinh Disale
In June 2021, Ranjitsinh Disale, a school teacher from Maharashtra was appointed as the Educational Advisor of the World Bank from June 2021 till December 2024. He was one of the 12 advisors to be appointed by the World Bank.
i.Notably, Ranjitsinh Disale was the winner of 2020’s Global Teacher Prize and also the 1st Indian to win the prize.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification