AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 6 November 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Our Current Affairs November 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Current Affairs Quiz.
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
Top 10 Questions Based on Current Affairs 6 November 2021
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 –Click Here to Download the APP
- Which Organisation developed ‘Ganga Atlas: River of the Past’ that was launched during the 5th Ganga Utsav?
1) IIT Madras
2) IIT Kanpur
3) IIT Bombay
4) IIT Delhi
5) IIT RoorkeeAnswer-2) IIT Kanpur
The ‘Ganga Utsav 2021-The River Festival’ was virtually organized by National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) to mark the anniversary of announcement of River Ganga as the ‘National River’
• The Ministry of Jal Shakti launched the ‘Ganga Atlas: River of the Past’ developed by Prof Rajiv Sinha, IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- Which country issued an LoE (Letter of Exchange) with India to formalize 7 additional Entry – exit trade points?
5) PakistanAnswer-3) Bhutan
India and Bhutan formalised 7 additional entry – exit points for trade through Letters of Exchange (LoE) issued during the Commerce Secretary level meeting, the countries that discussed Trade & Transit issues.
- Who was appointed by the Ministry of Communications (in Nov’21) to head a technology innovation group on 6G connectivity?
1) Alex Behring
2) Shashi Tharoor
3) Sunil Mittal
5) RS SharmaAnswer-4) Rajaraman
Rajaraman, Chairman Digital Communications Commission & Secretary(Telecom), has been named the Chairperson of the 22-member innovation group on the Sixth Generation (6G). The Department of Telecommunications (DoT), under the Ministry of Communications, has formed this initiative.
- Name the campaign launched (in Nov’21) by the Government of India towards Door-to-Door Campaign on Covid-19 vaccination.
1) Ghar Jal Dastak
2) Jan Andolan
3) Atmanirbhar Bharat
4) Jal Dastak
5) Har Ghar DastakAnswer-5) Har Ghar Dastak
Mansukh Mandaviya (Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare) announced that the government of India has launched the “Har Ghar Dastak”, a door to door Covid-19 vaccination campaign to increase vaccination coverage across India.
- Name the Organization that released “The Adaptation Gap Report 2021” which discusses the irreversible nature of global climate risk.
1) World Bank
2) UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
3) UN Environment Programme
4) UN Development Programme
5) Intergovernmental Panel on Climate ChangeAnswer-3) UN Environment Programme
‘The Adaptation Gap Report 2021: The Gathering Storm’ was released by UNEP at the United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP26 (Conference of Parties) in Glasgow, Scotland. It was the 6th edition of the Adaptation Gap Report.
• The report states that if the world limits warming to 1.5°C, many climate risks remain and will be irreversible.
- In November 2021, the Government of the United Kingdom launched its 1st commemorative coin on Mahatma Gandhi (a £5 coin). What is the Quote used in the Coin?
1) My Experiment with Non-Voilence
2) My Life is my message
3) My Experiment with Truth
4) My Life is experiment with truth
5) Non-Voilence is my lifeAnswer-2) My Life is my message
The Government of the United Kingdom (UK) revealed a £5 coin to commemorate Mahatma Gandhi on Diwali. This is the 1st time the UK government is releasing a coin on Mahatma Gandhi. Rishi Sunak, Chancellor of UK, chose the final design for the coin.
Quote in Coin – ‘My Life is my message’.
- Which organization signed an MoU with the UP government to manage the Varanasi Milk Union for a period of 5 years?
1) Amul Taste of India
2) Mother Dairy
3) The National Dairy Development Board
5) Nestle IndiaAnswer-3) The National Dairy Development Board
The NDDB, Anand signs a pact with Uttar Pradesh government to manage Varanasi Milk Union for a period of 5years.
- Which state Government launched Janasevaka and Janaspandana scheme for doorstep delivery and complaint portal for citizens?
5) Uttar PradeshAnswer-2) Karnataka
Karnataka CM launched the state’s ambitious ‘Janasevaka’ (peoples’ servant) scheme and ‘Janaspandana’, an Integrated Public Grievance Redressal System (IPGRS).
• Janasevaka’ – A scheme for Citizens to avail doorstep delivery of government services.
• ‘Janaspandana’ – It is a one-stop platform for citizens to raise complaints on any government scheme or service.
- Satyajit Ray, the only Indian to receive Academy Honorary Award, received the prestigious award in which year?
5) 1995Answer-2) 1992
Satyajit Ray is the only Indian to receive Academy Honorary Award, he received the award during 1992 Oscars.
- Where is the headquarters of the United Nations Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR) located?
1) Geneva, Switzerland
2) Manila, Philippines
3) Vienna, Austria
4) Prague, Czech Republic
5) Berlin, GermanyAnswer-1) Geneva, Switzerland
About United Nations Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR):
Head– Mami Mizutori
Headquarters– Geneva, Switzerland