- [dropcap]H[/dropcap]ello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs Quiz January Month in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Current Affairs, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams. We have included GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- The ATP World Tennis Championship was won by
a) Roger Federer
b) Novaj Djokvik
c) Andy Murray
d) Leander Paes
[su_accordion]c) Andy Murray
- Narendra Modi Inaugurated 102nd Science Congress at
d) New Delhi
- The Theme for the 102nd Science Congress is
a) Science is life
b) Science and Technology for Human Development
c) Technology is Future
d) Science and Technology is Future
[su_accordion]b) Science and Technology for Human Development
- The Head Quarters of Indian Science Congress Association is at
- Operation Smile is associated with
a) Tracing the missed children
b) Controlling Women Trafficking
c) Tackling Drug mafias
[su_accordion]a) Tracing the missed children
- Who has been appointed as the Vice Chairman for NITI Aayog?
a) Avinnash Ravindran
b) Narasimhan Sundaram
c) Senthil Manokaran
d) Arvind Panagariya
[su_accordion]d) Arvind Panagariya
- RBI has relaxed the KYC norms for NBFCs. What is C in KYC?
- Who is the Minister of Communications & Information Technology and Law & Justice?
a) Arun Jaitely
b) Ravi Shankar Prasad
c) Murali Manohar Joshi
d) Kalyan Singh
[su_accordion]b) Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Who has been awarded as the Business Person of the year 2014?
a) Larry Page
c) Tim Cook
d) Bill Gates
[su_accordion]a) Larry Page
- The sales of loose tobacco and cigarette is banned in
a) New Delhi