AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 30 June 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Identify the points that are correctly related to the Rs 6.28 lakh crore ‘Economic Relief from Pandemic’ stimulus package announced in June 2021:
A) Additional Credit of Rs 1.5 lakh crores is provided under the Loan Guarantee Scheme to improve the health infrastructure in the 8 Metropolitan Cities
B) Target Credit Line under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) has been revised to Rs 3 lakh cores
C) Rs. 7,500 crores allocated to the New Credit Guarantee Scheme for Micro Finance Institutions (MFI)
1) All A, B & C
2) Only B & C
3) Only A
4) Only A & B
5) Only C
Answer-5) Only C
Union Minister for Finance Nirmala Sitharaman announced an ‘Economic Relief from Pandemic’ stimulus package worth INR 6,28,993 crore to support the Indian Economy
i.Under the Loan Guarantee scheme, additional credit of INR 1.10 lakh crore will flow to the businesses. It includes INR 50,000 crore for the health sector & INR 60,000 crore for others.
Loans will be provided for projects related to Medical infrastructure in cities other than 8 metropolitan cities, with Maximum Loan amount upto Rs 100 crores
ii.The Target Credit Line under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) by INR 1.5 Lakh crore. With this, Targets under ECLGS scheme increased from INR 3 Lakh crore to INR 4.5 Lakh crore.
iii.Rs. 7,500 crores have been allocated for the New Credit Guarantee Scheme for Micro Finance Institutions (MFI)
- Name the organisation that partnered with United Nations (in June’21) to jointly host the ‘National Convention/Consultation on Prevention of Maternal, Adolescent and Childhood Obesity’ in New Delhi
1) NITI Aayog
3) Ministry of AYUSH
4) Apollo Hospitals
5) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Answer-1) NITI Aayog
NITI Aayog and United Nations (UN) hosted a National Convention/Consultation on Prevention of Maternal, Adolescent and Childhood Obesity in New Delhi under the chairmanship of Dr. Vinod Kumar Paul
- Which Indian Naval Ship (INS) participated in the 2021’s Russian Navy Day celebrations?
1) INS Trishul
2) INS Tabar
3) INS Sahyadri
4) INS Mysore
5) INS Kolkata
Answer-2) INS Tabar
INS Tabar has been deployed to participate in Russian Navy Day celebrations (from June 22-27, 2021) and joint exercises with friendly navies in Africa and Europe.
- Name the Organisation that partnered with Massive Earth Foundation (MEF) to launch a 1st of its kind Industry-Academia program called “LowCarbon.Earth” for Asia Pacific region
1) United Nations Environment Programme
2) International Labour Organization
3) International Monetary Fund
4) Organisation for Economic Co-operation & Development
5) United Nations Population Fund
Answer-1) United Nations Environment Programme
In a bid to boost start-up for producing sustainable goods and services by adopting Low Carbon Lifestyle, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) in collaboration with Massive Earth Foundation (MEF) has launched 4-month long program namely LowCarbon.Earth (https://lowcarbon.earth) for Asia Pacific region. This is a first of its kind unique initiative of Industry-Academia Partnership.
Executive Director– Inger Andersen
Headquarter– Nairobi, Kenya
- In June 2021, Union Minister of MSME Nitin Gadkari launched “MSME Prerana”, a 1st of its kind program by _____________ in _____________.
1) Canara Bank; Tamil Nadu
2) Indian Bank; Tamil Nadu
3) Canara Bank; Gujarat
4) Indian Bank; Gujarat
5) Indian Bank; Maharashtra
Answer-5) Indian Bank; Maharashtra
Union Minister of MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) and Road, Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari launched Indian Bank’s first of its kind flagship Business Mentoring Program named ‘MSME Prerana’ in Maharashtra.
i.Under this program, Capacity building programs for MSME workers will be conducted in local languages.
- Which country provided an assistance of USD 9.3 million to India (in June’21) through the Emergency Grant Aid scheme for developing India’s Cold chain storage facilities?
In order to contain COVID-19, Japan is all set to provide approximately US$9.3 million assistance from its Emergency Grant Aid scheme to India for the building of cold chain facilities for safe storage of vaccines.
Currency– Japanese yen
Prime Minister– Yoshihide Suga
- Identify the Insurance company that partnered with Dvara E-Dairy Solutions to launch ‘Surabhi e-Tag’ – a digital ID for cattles.
1) Aegon Life Insurance
2) IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance
3) Bharti AXA General Insurance
4) DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
5) Future Generali India Insurance
Answer-2) IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance
Dvara E-Dairy Solutions Pvt Ltd, a portfolio company of Dvara Holdings, in partnership with IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd. (ITGI) launched an artificial intelligence (AI) powered digital identity (ID) tag named ‘Surabhi e-Tag’, to identify cattle based on muzzle identity.
- Who received Japan’s Fukuoka Grand Prize for 2021?
1) P Sainath
2) Faye D’Souza
3) Prabda Yoon
4) Kishimoto Mio
5) Harsh Mander
Answer-1) P Sainath
Renowned journalist and founder of PARI (People’s Archive of Rural India) P Sainath has been awarded Japan’s Fukuoka Grand Prize for 2021. The award is given to individuals and organisations for their work in preserving the Asian culture.
- In June 2021, India’s Apurva Chandra completed his tenure as the Chairperson of the Governing Body of which international organisation?
1) Food and Agriculture Organization
2) International Court of Justice
3) International Labour Organization
4) United Nations Security Council
5) United Nations General Assembly
Answer-3) International Labour Organization
In June 2021, Apurva Chandra, Labour & Employment Secretary, completed his tenure as Chairperson of Governing Body (GB) of the International Labour Organization (ILO).
i.Next Chairperson: Anna Jardfelt, the Swedish Ambassador
Establishment – 1919
Headquarters – Geneva, Switzerland
- In June 2021, ________________ won Gold in all 3 recurve events – Women’s individual, team and mixed pair events in the Archery World Cup Stage-3 held in _____________.
1) Deepika Kumari; New Delhi, India
2) Deepika Kumari; Beijing, China
3) Jyothi Surekha Vennam; New Delhi, India
4) Deepika Kumari; Paris, France
5) Jyothi Surekha Vennam; Paris, France
Answer-4) Deepika Kumari; Paris, France
In June 2021, Indian Woman archer Deepika Kumari created history by winning Gold in all 3 recurve events – Women’s individual, team and mixed pair events in the Archery World Cup Stage-3 event that was held in Paris, France.
i.After winning the events, she was ranked as World Number 1 Woman Archer
About World Archery Federation:
Founded – 1931
Headquarters – Lausanne, Switzerland
President – Uğur Erdener