AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 25 May 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- In May 2021, the e-Committee of the Supreme Court of India released the manual of e-Courts Services Mobile App in 14 regional languages.
What are the points that are correctly related to the e-Courts Services Mobile App?
A) e-Courts Services Mobile App is an Electronic Case Management Tool (ECMT) launched in 2017
B) Justice Dhananjaya Y Chandrachud is the chairperson of e-Committee
C) All details of cases handled only in Supreme Court of India is available in the App
1) All A, B & C
2) Only B
3) Only A & C
4) Only B & C
5) Only A & BAnswer-5) Only A & B
The Supreme Court’s e-Committee released the manual for its free e-Courts Services Mobile App in 14 regional languages.
i.Supreme Court of India’s Judge, Justice Dhananjaya Y Chandrachud is the Chairperson of e-Committee
ii.e-Courts Services Mobile App is an Electronic Case Management Tool (ECMT) launched in 2017. All e-Courts services are interlinked with the app.
iii.They can also get the case status and case details of both High Courts and District Courts.
- Which payment bank (in May’21) agreed to provide cash management & collection services to Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Limited (MRHFL)?
1) Paytm Payment Bank
2) Indian Post Payment Bank
3) Fino Payment Bank
4) Airtel Payment Bank
5) Jio Payment BankAnswer-2) Indian Post Payment Bank
Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Limited (MRHFL) and India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) made a partnership for a cash management solution. Now, IPPB will be offering cash management & collection services to MRHFL
Establishment – 2018
Director and Chairman – P. K. Bisoi
Tagline– Aapka Bank, Aapke Dwaar
- Which Biodiversity Management Committee (BMC) was awarded as the Best BMC in the India Biodiversity Awards(IBA) 2021?
1) Shergaon BMC, Arunachal Pradesh
2) Dudhai BMC, Uttarakhand
3) Padichira BMC, Kerala
4) Anchalik BMC, Assam
5) Talakalale BMC, KarnatakaAnswer-1) Shergaon BMC, Arunachal Pradesh
The Shergaon Biodiversity Management Committee (BMC) of Arunachal Pradesh has won the best ‘BMC’ award in the India Biodiversity Awards(IBA) 2021.
i.The award is given on 22nd May, International Day for Biological Diversity (IDB).
ii.Shaji.N.M., farmer, Kerala (fondly called as ‘Tuber Man’) was awarded the Conservation of Domesticated Species (individual)
- Who was appointed as the CEO of Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH), in May 2021?
1) Nandan Nilekani
2) Kris Gopalakrishnan
3) Rajesh Bansal
4) Rabi Sankar
5) Revathy IyerAnswer-3) Rajesh Bansal
The Board of Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH) has appointed Rajesh Bansal as the chief executive officer (CEO) of the RBIH with effect from May 17, 2021.
- In May 2021, Anatole Collinet Makosso was appointed as the Prime Minister of which country?
5) TanzaniaAnswer-1) Congo
Anatole Collinet Makosso, was appointed as the New Prime Minister of the Republic of the Congo.
About Republic of the Congo:
President– Denis Sassou Nguesso
Currency– Central African CFA franc
- Which organisation developed the Indigenous COVID-19 Antibody detection-based kit “DIPCOVAN”?
5) DRDOAnswer-5) DRDO
The Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS), a unit under the DRDO has developed DIPCOVAN (DIPAS-VDx COVID-19 lgG Antibody Microwell ELISA), an Indigenous COVID-19 Antibody detection-based kit.
- Olympian Sakti Mazumdar passed away in May 2021. He represented India in the Olympic games for which sport?
3) Weight Lifting
5) ArcheryAnswer-4) Boxing
Former Indian Olympian Boxer Sakti Mazumdar Passed Away after suffering a heart attack in West Bengal.
- Which state govt. launched “Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana” to take care of the children who were orphaned due to COVID-19?
3) West Bengal
5) AssamAnswer-2) Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat announced a scheme named Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana for orphaned children who have lost their parents due to Covid-19.
i.The state’s orphaned children will be provided with a maintenance allowance of Rs 3000 per month.
Capital – Dehradun
Governor – Baby Rani Maurya
- What does “FIRC” stands for with respect to RBI?
1) Financial Investment Risk Clearance
2) Foreign Institutional Registration Certificate
3) Financial Institutions Risk Controller
4) Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate
5) Free International Remittance ClearanceAnswer-4) Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate
FIRC (Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate) refers to a document which acts as a testimonial for all the inward remittances entering to India from abroad.
Guidelines for FIRC are issued by RBI and FEDAI (Foreign Exchange Dealers Association in India).
- Pick the Economist who is wrongly matched with their Books:
1) Milton Friedman – Capitalism and Freedom
2) Irving Fisher – The Theory of Interest
3) Karl Marx – The Wealth of Nations
4) Amartya Sen – Development as Freedom
5) John Maynard Keynes – The General Theory of Employment, Interest and MoneyAnswer-3) Karl Marx – The Wealth of Nations
Economist Books Milton Friedman Capitalism and Freedom Irving Fisher The Theory of Interest Karl Marx Das Kapital Adam Smith The Wealth of Nations Amartya Sen Development as Freedom John Maynard Keynes The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money