AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 23 September 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Who will chair the 12-member National Steering Committee formulated by the Ministry of Education (in Sept’ 21) for the development of ‘National Curriculum Frameworks’?
1) Rajkumar Ranjan Singh
2) Krishnaswamy Kasturirangan
3) Mahesh Chandra Pant
4) Sridhar Srivastava
5) Govind Prasad SharmaAnswer-2) Krishnaswamy Kasturirangan
The Ministry of Education formulated a 12-member National Steering Committee (SC) for the development of National Curriculum Frameworks in line with the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020.
i. It will be chaired by Krishnaswamy Kasturirangan.
- In September 2021, __________ beach along with Puducherry’s Eden beach were awarded with ‘Blue Flag Certification’ by Denmark’s Foundation for Environment Education, thus taking India’s total Blue Flagged Beaches to _________.
1) Tamil Nadu’s Kovalam; 8
2) Goa’s Calangute; 8
3) Tamil Nadu’s Kovalam; 10
4) Goa’s Calangute; 10
5) Maharashtra’s Tarkarli; 8Answer-3) Tamil Nadu’s Kovalam; 10
Two Indian beaches– Kovalam, Tamil Nadu & Eden, Puducherry received ‘Blue Flag Certification’ from Foundation for Environment Education in Denmark (FEE). Thus, India’s total Blue Flagged Beaches reached 10.
- Which organization recently (in Sept’ 21) commissioned India’s 1st Co2 Capture & Utilisation (CCU) plant at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand?
1) Tata Steel
2) JSW Steel
3) Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
4) Essar Steel
5) Jindal Steel & Power LimitedAnswer-1) Tata Steel
Tata Steel Limited became India’s first steel company to commission a 5 tonnes per day (TPD) Carbon Capture & Utilisation (CCU) plant at its Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. It Works with the technological support from Carbon Clean.
- Where did PM Modi inaugurated (in Sept’ 21) 2 Defence Office complexes that were constructed under Light gauge steel frame (LGSF) technology?
1) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
2) Kolkata, West Bengal
3) New Delhi
4) Mumbai, Maharashtra
5) Dehradun, UttarakhandAnswer-3) New Delhi
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated 2 state-of-the-art & energy-efficient Defence Offices Complexes at Kasturba Gandhi Marg and Africa Avenue in New Delhi. The new complexes were constructed by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs under Light gauge steel frame (LGSF) technology.
- Which Country was recently (in Sept’ 21) appointed as the 9th permanent member state of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)?
5) ArmeniaAnswer-3) Iran
Iran was appointed as the 9th permanent member state of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) at the 21st Meeting of the SCO Council of Heads of State in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
Capital – Tehran
President – Ebrahim Raisi
Currency – Iranian rial
- What is the revised GDP estimate of India for FY22 as per the Economic Outlook report released by OECD in September 2021?
5) 9.7%Answer-5) 9.7%
In its Economic Outlook, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) reduced India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth forecast in FY22 to 20 basis points (bps) to 9.7% and for FY23 it is 7.9%.
- What is the revised GDP estimate of India for FY22 as per Asian Development Bank’s Economic Outlook released in September 2021?
5) 7.1%Answer-2) 10%
As per the latest economic outlook of Asian Development Bank (ADB) titled ‘the Asian Development Outlook 2021 Update Transforming Agriculture in Asia’, India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth forecast for FY 2021-22 was reduced to 10%.
i. The inflation forecast for FY 2021-22 was increased to 5.5%.
- Who was recently (in Sept’ 21) conferred with ‘SDG Progress Award’ by the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network?
1) Sher Bahadur Deuba
2) Bidhya Devi Bhandari
3) Narendra Modi
4) Ram Nath Kovind
5) Sheikh HasinaAnswer-5) Sheikh Hasina
Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina conferred the ‘SDG Progress Award’, for Bangladesh’s steady progress in achieving the sustainable development goals (SDGs), by the UN sponsored Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN).
- In September 2021, Justin Trudeau won the 3rd term as the Prime Minister of which country?
5) IcelandAnswer-3) Canada
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, leader of the Liberal party since 2013, won 3rd term as the PM of Canada by winning the 2021 Canadian federal election.
Currency– Canadian Dollar
- Who was recently (in Sept’ 21) appointed as the Chief of the Indian Air Force (IAF)?
1) Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
2) H S Arora
3) M M Naravane
4) Vivek Ram Chaudhari
5) Karambir SinghAnswer-4) Vivek Ram Chaudhari
The Air Marshal, Vivek Ram (VR) Chaudhari was appointed as the Chief of the Indian Air Force (IAF). He will succeed the current Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh (RKS) Bhadauria.