AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 22 September 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- In September 2021, INS Shivalik & _________ participated in the 3rd edition of the Bilateral Maritime Exercise named ‘Samudra Shakti 2021’ that was held between India & __________.
1) INS Kadmatt; Indonesia
2) INS Ranvijay; Indonesia
3) INS Kadmatt; Malaysia
4) INS Ranvijay; Malaysia
5) INS Kadmatt; VietnamAnswer-1) INS Kadmatt; Indonesia
The 3rd edition of the Bilateral Maritime Exercise between the Indian & Indonesian navies named ‘Samudra Shakti 2021’ was held at Sunda Strait, Indonesia. Indian Naval Ships (INS) such as Shivalik & Kadmatt arrived at Jakarta to participate in the bilateral exercise.
i. The 1st edition of the exercise was in 2018.
- What was the theme of the 15th ‘East Asia Summit Energy Ministers Meeting’ that saw the virtual participation of Krishan Pal Gurjar, MoS in Ministry of Power?
1) We Care, We Prepare, We Prosper
2) One Vision,One Identity, One Community
3) Cooperation for continuity, consolidation and consensus
4) Realizing Opportunities of the 21st Century For All
5) Deeper Integration for Peace and ProsperityAnswer-1) We Care, We Prepare, We Prosper
15th ‘East Asia Summit Energy Ministers Meeting’ with the theme ‘We Care, We Prepare, We Prosper’ was held virtually. Minister of State for Power, Krishan Pal Gurjar attended the meet on behalf of India.
- Which Bank recently (in Sept’ 21) partnered with ‘Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited’ to launch a personalised co-branded debit card named- ‘RuPay NCMC’ (National Common Mobility Card)?
1) Bank of Baroda
2) Indian Overseas Bank
3) State Bank of India
4) Union Bank of India
5) Canara BankAnswer-1) Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (BoB) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) jointly launched a personalised co-branded RuPay NCMC (National Common Mobility Card) platinum international contactless debit card.
- Which Bank recently (in Sept’ 21) partnered with ‘Visa’ to offer a suite of nine Credit Card variants?
1) UCO Bank
2) Union Bank of India
3) YES Bank
4) Punjab National Bank
5) Axis BankAnswer-3) YES Bank
Yes Bank joined hands with ‘Visa’ to offer a suite of credit cards to its customers. It consists of nine credit card variants on the Visa platform covering all segments.
i. Yes Bank is also set to issue Rupay branded credit cards as the technology integration with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India)
- In September 2021, retired general Stefan Yanev was re-appointed as the Caretaker Prime Minister of which country?
5) MoldovaAnswer- 2) Bulgaria
Rumen Radev, President of Bulgaria re-appointed retired general Stefan Yanev as the Caretaker PM of Bulgaria succeeding the former PM Boyko Borisov.
Currency– Bulgarian lev
- Who was recently (in Sept’ 21) appointed as the new ‘Chief Technology Officer’ of the Reserve Bank Innovation Hub?
1) Amit Saxena
2) Rajesh Bansal
3) Satyendra Singh
5) R Sathanur VenkataramanAnswer-1) Amit Saxena
Amit Saxena, Global Deputy Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of State Bank of India, was appointed as the new CTO of the Reserve Bank Innovation Hub.
- Where were the teeth of a new species of hybodont shark named ‘Strophodusjaisalmerensis’ recently (in Sept’ 21) discovered by the Geological Survey of India?
1) Mumbai, Maharashtra
2) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
3) Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
4) Rann of Kutch, Gujarat
5) Bikaner, HaryanaAnswer-3) Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
Geological Survey of India (GSI) discovered the teeth of a new species of hybodont shark of the Jurassic age from Jaisalmer, Rajasthan and named it as Strophodusjaisalmerensis.
- Who recently became India’s 70th Chess Grandmaster (GM), in September, 2021?
1) Harshit Raja
2) Abhimanyu Mishra
3) Arjun Kalyan
4) Leon Mendonca
5) R. Raja RithvikAnswer-5) R. Raja Rithvik
R.Raja Rithvik from Warangal, Telangana became India’s 70th chess Grandmaster (GM) after defeating FIDE Master Finek Vaclav of Czechoslovakia in Vezerkepzo Grandmaster Chess Tournament at Budapest, Hungary.
- What is the motto of the ‘Winter Olympic & Paralympic Games 2022’ that will be held in Beijing, China?
1) Faster, Higher, Stronger – Together
2) Connected through Human Spirit
3) Together for a Shared Future
4) A new world
5) Inspiring GenerationsAnswer-3) Together for a Shared Future
The organisers of the Beijing 2022 announced the official motto of Winter Olympic & Paralympic Games 2022, “Together for a Shared Future”.
2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games Mascot- Bing Dwen Dwen (a Panda)
2022 Beijing Winter Paralympic Games Mascot- Shuey Rhon Rhon (a Chinese Lantern)
- Who won ‘Asian Snooker Championship 2021’ for the second consecutive time?
1) Yasin Merchant
2) Pankaj Advani
3) Aditya Mehta
4) Amir Sarkhosh
5) Alok KumarAnswer-2) Pankaj Advani
Indian Snooker player Padma Awardee Pankaj Advani won the Asian Snooker Championship 2021 held at Al Messila in Doha, Dubai.