We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 22 September 2021, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2021 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs September 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2021 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
We are Hiring – Subject Matter Expert | CA Video Creator | Content Developers(Pondicherry)
TRIFED signed with Big Basket,Purti Agrotech to promote Van Dhan ProductsThe Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) made an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with e-grocery platform Big Basket and Purti Agrotech of Jharkhand for the promotion and sale of natural Van Dhan products. These two initiatives will become operational from October 2, 2021.
MoU with Big Basket
TRIFED and e-grocery platform Big Basket entered into an agreement for the promotion and sale of natural Van Dhan products through Big Basket.
- To promote tribal entrepreneurship, enhancing inclusive and balanced development of tribals on a whole.
Purti Agrotech collaboration
TRIFED is also collaborating with Purti Agrotech of Jharkhand for developing pearl cultivation.
i.To promote the art of growing pearls among tribal entrepreneurs and tap the potential of the market.
ii.To create a market for the unique craft and assist Purti Agrotech in developing a more professional and business-oriented enterprise.
Headquarters: New Delhi
Parent agency: Ministry of Tribal Affairs
About Big Basket
Parent organization: Tata Digital Limited
Founders: Hari Menon, Vipul Parekh, VS Ramesh, VS Sudhakar, Abhinay Choudhari
Mansukh Mandaviya released FSSAI’s 3rd State Food Safety Index 2020-2021 i.On September 20, 2021, Union Minister Mansukh Laxmanbhai Mandaviya, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) released 3rd State Food Safety Index (SFSI) 2020-21 by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) in New Delhi.
ii.It measures the performance of States/Union Territories (UTs) across five parameters of food safety.
iii. Gujarat was the top ranking state among larger states
iv.Goa stood first in the category of smaller states.
v.Jammu & Kashmir grabbed the topped spot among UTs.
About Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW):
Mansukh Mandaviya Constituency– Gujarat
Minister of State (MoS)– Bharati Pravin Pawar (Constituency- Dindori, Maharashtra)
>>Read Full News
DGCA and EASA signed an Agreement for Safety, Environment protection StandardsThe Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) signed an agreement to work on an arrangement through which they will set common safety and environmental protection standards.
Objective– To promote cooperation,understanding of each other’s regulatory systems. It will also promote an exchange of aeronautical products, services and personnel.
- It will provide India an opportunity to become a centre for designing and manufacturing aircraft and engines.
- DGCA and EASA will work together in achieving common safety and environment protection standards by exchanging aeronautical products, services and personnel.
About the Agreement
i.The manufacturing organisation has the right of access to the approved design data relevant for production purposes.
ii.The manufacturing organisation cooperates with the organisation responsible for the type design in assessing information on the design, manufacture, and operation of the aircraft engine.
About Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA):
Headquarters– New Delhi, Delhi
Parent agency- Ministry of Civil Aviation
About European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA):
Executive Director- Patrick Ky
Headquarters– Cologne , Germany
Founded– 12 July 2002
3rd Edition of India-Indonesia Bilateral Maritime Exercise ‘Samudra Shakti 2021’ held in Sunda StraitThe 3rd edition of the Bilateral Maritime Exercise between the Indian and Indonesian navies named ‘Samudra Shakti’ was scheduled to be held at Sunda Strait, Indonesia from September 20 to 22, 2021.
- Indian Naval Ships (INS) such as Shivalik and Kadmatt arrived at Jakarta to participate in the bilateral exercise with the Indonesian Navies of KRI (Kapal Republik Indonesia) Bung Tomo, KRI Malahayati, and Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Aircraft CN-235.
- Indian Navy’s long-range maritime reconnaissance aircraft P8I also participated in the exercise.
- It is the bilateral maritime exercise formed in pursuance of India’s Act East Policy. The 1st edition of the exercise was held at the port of Surabaya, Indonesia in 2018 as a bilateral India-Indonesia exercise and the 2nd edition was held in 2019 in the Bay of Bengal.
Note – The Sunda Strait is located in between the Indonesian islands of Java and Sumatra.
About Indian Navy:
Chief of Naval Staff (CNS) – Admiral Karambir Singh
Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy) – New Delhi, Delhi
>>Read Full News
DFPD of MOCAF&PD signed MoU with CSC to enhance FPSs income
On September 20, 2021, Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPD) under Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (MOCAF & PD) signed a model memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CSC e-Governance Services India Limited (CSC).
- The MoU will let the Fair Price Shops (FPSs) to provide CSC services through interested Fair Price Shop (FPS) dealers. This will increase the business opportunities and income of FPS.
Jyotsna Gupta, Deputy Secretary (Public Distribution), DFPD; and Sarthik Sachdeva, Vice President, CSC in the presence of Sudhanshu Pandey, Secretary, DFPD and Dinesh Kumar Tyagi, Managing Director, CSC.
How can FPSs work as a CSC Service Centre?
Firstly CSC will identify feasible activities like Utility Bill payments, PAN (Permanent Account Number) Application, Passport Application, Election Commission Services etc. that can provide additional income to the FPSs by facilitating the consumers.
- After this CSCs will sign bilateral MoUs with the State Governments for providing interested FPS dealers’ access to Digital Seva Portal (DSP) for delivery of CSC services.
- The ration card services can also be included under CSC but only at the discretion of the State Government.
India chairs the 6th BRICS YSF and BRICS tax authorities’ virtual meetIndia chairs the 6th BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) Young Scientist Forum (YSF) for the year 2021.The event was hosted by the Department of Science & Technology (DST), in collaboration with the National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bengaluru (NIAS). The forum represented the four areas such as Health care, Energy, Cyber and Innovations.
- Sanjay Bhattacharyya of India, Secretary (CPV&OIA) & BRICS Sherpa delivered a keynote address at BRICS Young Scientist Forum.
- India recently chaired the 13th BRICS Summit with the theme [email protected]: Intra-BRICS Cooperation for Continuity, Consolidation and Consensus.
India chairs BRICS tax authorities’ virtual meet
Under the chairship of India, the tax authorities of the BRICS countries held a virtual meeting with a theme ‘Redefining the Business Processes of Tax Administration amidst challenges posed by Covid-19and in the Digital Era’, to discuss the challenges faced by the tax administrations of the member countries in the digital era and the Covid pandemic situation.
- Government of India, Revenue Secretary Tarun Bajaj presided over the meeting.
Founded: June 2006
Members: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
Objective: To promote peace, security, development and cooperation.
>>Read Full News
Krishan Pal Gurjar attends 15th East Asia Summit ;Anupriya Patel attended 9th EAS-EMM 15th East Asia Summit Energy Ministers Meeting with the theme ‘We Care, We Prepare, We Prosper’ was held virtually. Minister of State for Power, Krishan Pal Gurjar attended the meet on behalf of India and provided a brief status of the Indian energy transition plans, policies, challenges and efforts towards decarbonisation.
- The meeting aimed at coordinating efforts of ASEAN countries in pursuing the goal of energy security and energy transition to benefit the people of the region.
- India confirmed that ASEAN is a region of great importance. Engagement with ASEAN has been and will remain a critical element of India’s ‘Act East’ policy and strategy.
Commerce and Industry Minister attends 9th ESA-EMM meet
Minister of State for Commerce and Industry, Anupriya Patel attended 9th EAS-EMM (East Asia Summit-Economic Ministers’ Meeting) virtually.India is willing to collaborate with East Asian partners in the production of generic drugs and medical technologies used for treatment of COVID-19 patients, as also in the area of vaccine production.
- 9th EAS-EMM was attended by ASEAN secretariat , ASEAN member states along with China, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, India, the U.S., Russia, and ERIA (the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia).
i.India is looking forward to an early outcome on the TRIPS Waiver proposal for vaccines, therapeutics and diagnostics.
ii.Considering the encouraging trend, WTO had also revised its projection for global trade volume growth in 2021 to 8% compared to the 7% earlier.
iii.India is a part of the “Supply Chain Resilience Initiative” launched in September, 2020.
iv.To revive the global growth with trade requires strengthening the Multilateral Trading System, with WTO at its core, based on the principles of openness, fairness, transparency, inclusivity and non-discrimination.
8th August of every year is observed as ASEAN day.
ASEAN Motto – One Vision,One Identity, One Community
Headquarters: Jakarta, Indonesia
Founded: In 1967, Bangkok, Thailand
Member States: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
BANKING & FINANCE
PayPoint India partnered with BoB to expand Banking Services reachi.On September 20, 2021, Bank of Baroda (BoB) collaborated with PayPoint India under which the financial service provider will provide Banking Service through business correspondent (BC) model.
ii.This will enable BoB to expand its customer network and geographical spread by utilizing PayPoint’s customer service points (CSPs).
iii.This partnership is a part of BoB’s new initiative ‘BOB NOWW—New Operating model and Ways of Working’ which aims to push financial inclusion by expanding customer touch points through digital formats and BC networks.
About PayPoint India:
Managing Director– Ketan Doshi
Headquarter– Mumbai, Maharashtra
About Bank of Baroda (BoB):
Managing Director & CEO– Sanjiv Chadha
Headquarter– Vadodara, Gujarat
Amalgamated Banks– Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank
>>Read Full News
BOB, BPCL Launched International Co-branded RuPay Debit CardBank of Baroda (BoB) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) jointly launched a personalised co-branded RuPay NCMC (National Common Mobility Card) platinum international contactless debit card.
Features of the Debit card:
i.The co-branded debit card has an NCMC (National Common Mobility Card) feature to enable contactless transactions across all the public transport systems in the country (such as metros, buses, cabs, toll, parking, topping-up FASTags, and retail purchases).
ii.It Provides Contactless transactions up to Rs. 5,000 can be done without PIN (above 5k with PIN) at POS.
iii.With the card, the cardholders could access accidental insurance worth Rs 2 lakh, RuPay concierge services, and domestic airport lounges.
iv.Cash Withdraw Facility: The customers could withdraw up to Rs 50,000 at ATMs and could shop for a maximum of Rs 1 lakh from e-commerce portals, and physical outlets using PoS (Point of Sale) machines.
v.The card also provides cashback for fuel transactions at over 19,000 plus BPCL outlets across India.
vi.Benefits under the card could be availed by paying a fee of Rs 250 per annum.
About Bank of Baroda (BoB):
Headquarters – Vadodara, Gujarat
MD & CEO – Sanjiv Chadha
Tagline – India’s International Bank
YES Bank partners with Visa for Credit CardsOn September 20, 2021, Yes Bank has joined hands with Visa to offer a suite of credit cards to its customers. It consists of nine credit card variants on the Visa platform covering all segments viz. consumer cards, business cards, and corporate cards across YES First, YES Premia and YES Prosperity.
i.The co-branded cards are featured with loyalty programs with un-expired reward points.
ii.It can also be shared or transferred to Yes bank credit card holders.
iii.Other benefits include foreign currency markup, airport lounge access and golf course privileges.
iv.Yes Bank is also set to issue Rupay branded credit cards as the technology integration with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) is about to complete.
About Yes Bank:
Managing Director & CEO– Prashant Kumar
Headquarter– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tagline– Experience Our Expertise
IPPB Partnered with Tata AIG General Insurance, Bajaj Allianz to Distribute Non-Life Insurance ProductsIndia Post Payments Bank (IPPB) partnered with Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. and Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for the distribution of non-life insurance products across India.
- Under the partnership, IPPB will distribute affordable insurance products to the customers through its network of 650 branches and over 136,000 banking access points.
- Objective: To address the protection needs of the unbanked and underserved customers.
- Around 2 lakh postal service providers (Gramin Dak Sevaks and postmen) who are equipped with micro-ATMs and biometric devices will play a major role in distributing and promoting the insurance products.
- Under the partnership, the IPPB will reach the customers through its unique doorstep service to provide insurance products digitally in a simple, economical manner.
About India Post Payments Bank (IPPB):
Establishment – 2018, under the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication
Headquarters – New Delhi, Delhi
MD & CEO – J Venkatramu
Tagline – Aapka Bank, Aapke Dwaar
>>Read Full News
NIPL Partnered with Liquid Group to Power UPI QR Acceptance in 10 Asian MarketsNPCI International Payments Ltd (NIPL), the international arm of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has partnered with Liquid Group Pte. Ltd. (Liquid Group), to enable Unified Payments Interface (UPI) QR-based payments acceptance in 10 markets across North Asia and Southeast Asia.
- The partnership will enable BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) App users to make UPI QR-based payments at over 2 million merchants across North Asia and Southeast Asia from early 2022.
- Liquid Group is a leading cross border digital payments provider, which integrates an extensive network of merchant acquiring partners in the 10 markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan.
About Unified Payments Interface (UPI):
i.It is an instant payment system developed by NPCI and it was built over the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) infrastructure.
ii.It allows the users to instantly transfer money between any two parties’ bank accounts (i.e. the inter-bank transactions) without revealing details of one’s bank account to the other.
iii.The real-time payments technology UPI provides security in both person to person (P2P) and person to merchant (P2M) transactions.
iv.In 2020, UPI allowed transactions worth $457 billion, which is equivalent to ~15 percent of India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
About NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL):
It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NPCI, devoted to the deployment of NPCI’s UPI and RuPay, outside India.
Establishment – April 3, 2020
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
CEO – Ritesh Shukla
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Bulgarian President Reappointed Stefan Yanev as Caretaker PMRumen Radev, President of Bulgaria re-appointed retired general Stefan Yanev as the Caretaker Prime Minister(PM) of Bulgaria succeeding the former PM Boyko Borisov.
- Stefan Yanev will lead the interim government until the new government is formed.
The 3rd set of parliamentary elections of Bulgaria is set to be held on 14th November 2022 following inconclusive votes in April and July which failed to produce a government.
About Stefan Yanev:
i.Stefan Yanev has previously served as the security adviser to President Radev.
ii.He has also served as the defence minister in the caretaker government appointed by Radev in 2017.
i.Rumen Radev has appointed Valery Beltchev, a Harvard University graduate experienced in banking and public finance, as interim finance minister.
ii.Daniela Vezieva has been appointed as the Minister of Economy and Hristo Aleksiev has been appointed as Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communication.
President– Rumen Radev
Prime Minister– Stefan Yanev(interim)
Currency– Bulgarian lev
Amit Saxena, Global Deputy CTO of SBI, appointed as CTO of RBIH
Amit Saxena, Global Deputy Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of State Bank of India(SBI), has been appointed as the new CTO of the Reserve Bank Innovation Hub (RBIH).
- Based in Bengaluru, as CTO of RBIH, Amit Saxena will build an innovation ecosystem for India’s banking and financial services industry.
- Previously he has worked with companies like Syntel, HCL technologies, TechMahindra, and Quark.
Reserve Bank of India(RBI) established the RBIH in 2020 to promote innovation across the financial sector using technology and creating an environment to facilitate and foster innovation.
CEO of RBIH- Rajesh Bansal
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
CCI Approved the Acquisition of 10.40% Stake in GPL by Adani PortsThe Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the proposed acquisition of a 10.40% stake in Gangavaram Port Limited (GPL) by Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ), a part of the Adani Group, a leading integrated ports and logistics company from the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The consideration of the proposed acquisition of a 10.40% stake in GPL is Rs 644.78 crore.
- With this acquisition, GPL becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of APSEZ.
i.In August 2021, the government of Andhra Pradesh approved the acquisition of 10.4% stakes in GPL by Adani ports.
ii.In March 2021, APSEZ acquired a 31.5% stake in GPL from Warburg Pincus and later acquired the controlling stake (58.1% stake) in GPL from DVS Raju and Family for Rs 3604 crore, taking APSEZ’s stake in GPL to 89.6%.
i.GPL owns, develops and operates the deepwater port at Gangavaram in AP.
ii.The Gangavaram Port incorporated in September 2001 is the 2nd largest non-major port in AP with 64 MMT capacity.
About Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ):
CEO– Karan Adani
Headquarters– Ahmedabad, Gujarat
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
China Launches Tianzhou 3 Cargo Spacecraft to Support Tiangong Space Station
China has successfully launched its third Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) named Tianzhou-3 or Heavenly vessel from the Wenchang Spacecraft Launch Site in the southern province of Hainan, China, with help of the Long March-7Y4 rocket.
- Objective: Tianzhou-3 will deliver fuel to the under-construction space station of China, Tiangong and will bring back three astronauts who have been there for almost three months.
- The Tiangong space station will be completed by 2022 and with its completion, China will become the first country to own a space station.
i.Tianzhou-3 was successfully docked with the core Tianhe module of the space station.
ii.China plans to launch two additional core modules for the space station- Wentian and Mengtian- on Long March 5B rockets.
iii.The space station once completed, will give competition to ISS (International Space Station), which was constructed by the United States (US), Russia and Japan.
- China was restricted from participating in the ISS by the US.
President- Xi Jinping
>>Read Full News
New Species of Hybodont Shark discovered from Jaisalmer, RajasthanA team of officers from the Geological Survey of India (GSI) discovered the teeth of a new species of hybodont shark of the Jurassic age from Jaisalmer, Rajasthan and named it as Strophodusjaisalmerensis . The rare discovery of the crushing teeth of Hybodont sharks has been reported for the first time from the Jurassic rocks (160-168 million years old) of Jaisalmer.
- This also marks the first identification of the genus Strophodus from India and 3rd such discovery from Asia. The other 2 were recorded from Japan and Thailand.
About the team:
The discovery was made by the team of officers comprising Krishna Kumar, Pragya Pandey, Triparna Ghosh and Debasish Bhattacharya from the GSI western region, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Publication: The finding has been published in Historical Biology, a Journal of Palaeontology of International repute, in its August 2021.
- Co-author: Prof. Dr Sunil Bajpai, Head of the Department, Department of Earth Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Roorkee.
- He played a major role in the identification and documentation of the discovery.
About Hybodont Sharks:
i.Hybodonts is an extinct group of sharks that was a dominant group of fishes in both marine and fluvial environments during the Triassic and early Jurassic times.
ii.The population of Hybodonts started to decline in the Middle Jurassic and became extinct at the end of Cretaceous time 65 million years ago.
The new species has been included in Shark references.com, an international platform operating in association with the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), Species Survival Commission (SSC), and Germany.
About Geological Survey of India (GSI):
Director-General- R.S. Garkhal
Headquarters- Kolkata, West Bengal
Established in 1851
Raja Rithvik becomes India’s 70th chess GrandmasterR.Raja Rithvik, 17, became India’s 70th chess Grandmaster (GM) after defeating FIDE Master Finek Vaclav of Czechoslovakia in 57 moves and reaching the live rating of 2501 in Vezerkepzo Grandmaster Chess Tournament at Budapest, Hungary.
- He is native of Warangal, Telangana.
- Rithvik earned his first GM norm in 2019
- He got his third GM norm in the First Saturday Grandmaster Round Robin Tournament at Budapest in Hungary, by scoring 7 points out of 9 rounds.
Note: Pune’s Harshit Raja became India’s 69th GM in August 2021.
Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Unveils Official Motto: Together for a Shared FutureThe organisers of the Beijing 2022 announced the official motto of Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games 2022, “Together for a Shared Future” over a ceremony at the Capital Museum, Beijing.
- The motto highlights unity and a collective effort, embodying the core values and vision of the Olympic Movement and the aim of pursuing world unity, peace and progress as well as the vision of the Paralympic Games.
i.Cai Qi, the President of Beijing 2022, Beijing Mayor Chen Jining and Governor of Hebei province Xu Qin participated in the event.
ii.Yang Yang and Long Yun, the athlete representatives were also present during the event.
Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics are scheduled to take place from February 4 to 20, 2022, and the Winter Paralympics are scheduled to take place from March 4 to 13, 2022.
Beijing 2022 Mascot:
Mascots of Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic were designed by Cao Xue.
- 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games Mascot- Bing Dwen Dwen (a Panda)
- 2022 Beijing Winter Paralympic Games Mascot- Shuey Rhon Rhon (a Chinese Lantern)
India’s Pankaj Advani won ACBS’s Asian Snooker Championship 2021; 2nd consecutive time
Indian Snooker player Padma Awardee Pankaj Advani won the Asian Confederation of Billiard Sports (ACBS) Asian Snooker Championship 2021 held at Al Messila in Doha, Dubai against Amir Sarkhosh of Iran.
The 23-time billiards and snooker world champion Pankaj Advani has won the title for the 2nd consecutive year, he won the title in 2019.
The Asian Snooker Championship is the first event for billiards and snooker since March 2020.
- Pankaj Advani has been honoured with the Arjuna award (2004), Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award (2006), Padma Shri award (2009) and Padma Bhushan (2018).
- The event series is sanctioned by the Asian Confederation of Billiard Sports and started from 1984.
International Day of Peace 2021 – September 21The United Nations (UN)’s International Day of Peace is annually observed across the globe on September 21st to strengthen the idea of peace both within and among all nations and people by observing 24 hours of non-violence and cease-fire.
The theme of the International Day of Peace 2021 is “Recovering better for an equitable and sustainable world”.
- The 2021 theme focuses on the efforts of the UN on recovering better for a more equitable and peaceful world.
i.The United Nations General Assembly(UNGA) adopted the resolution A/RES/36/67 in 1981 and declared that the 3rd Tuesday of September, the opening day of the regular session of the UNGA as the International Day of Peace.
ii.The first ever International Day of Peace was observed on 14th September 1982.
iii.In September 2001, the UNGA adopted the resolution A/RES/55/282 and proclaimed the 21st September of every year as the International Day of Peace and the resolution also declared the International Day of Peace (September 21) as a period of non-violence and cease fire.
>>Read Full News
World Alzheimer’s Day 2021 – September 21World Alzheimer’s Day is annually observed across the globe on September 21st to create awareness about Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia that affects memory, thinking and behaviour.
World Alzheimer’s Month – September:
World Alzheimer’s Month is annually observed during the month of September to create awareness and challenge the stigma around dementia.
World Alzheimer’s Month campaigns:
The World Alzheimer’s Month campaign was first launched in 2011.
- September 2021 marks the 10th anniversary of the global awareness campaign.
- The theme of the 2021 World Alzheimer’s Month campaigns is “Know Dementia, Know Alzheimer’s”.
i.Alzheimer’s Disease International (ADI) and the World Health Organization (WHO) launched World Alzheimer’s Day at the opening of ADI’s annual conference in Edinburgh on 21 September 1994.
ii.World Alzheimer’s Month was first piloted in 2010 in 12 countries.
About Alzheimer’s Disease International(ADI):
CEO- Paola Barbarino
Headquarters- London, United Kingdom
Founded in 1984
>>Read Full News
Delhi Govt Launched India’s 1st Mobile Music Classroom, Recording Studio ‘Music Bus’
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia launched India’s 1st mobile music classroom and recording studio, named ‘music bus’ at Delhi government-run School of Specialized Excellence (SoSE) in performing and visual arts.
- The bus will be used to share digital educational music videos on issues related to social-emotional health and well-being. It is expected to benefit more than 5,000 students studying in government-run schools.
- It is funded by SBI Card under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The concept was introduced by Manzil Mystics, a group of children studying in the Delhi government schools.
Click Here View – AC Excluded News 2021
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 22 September 2021|
|1||TRIFED signed with Big Basket,Purti Agrotech to promote Van Dhan Products|
|2||Mansukh Mandaviya released FSSAI’s 3rd State Food Safety Index 2020-2021 in New Delhi|
|3||DGCA and EASA signed an Agreement for Safety, Environment protection Standards|
|4||3rd Edition of India-Indonesia Bilateral Maritime Exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’ held in Sunda Strait|
|5||DFPD of MOCAF&PD signed MoU with CSC to enhance FPSs income|
|6||India chairs the 6th BRICS YSF and BRICS tax authorities’ virtual meet|
|7||Krishan Pal Gurjar attends 15th East Asia Summit ;Anupriya Patel attended 9th EAS-EMM|
|8||PayPoint India partnered with BoB to expand Banking Services reach|
|9||BOB, BPCL Launched International Co-branded RuPay Debit Card|
|10||YES Bank partners with Visa for Credit Cards|
|11||IPPB Partnered with Tata AIG General Insurance, Bajaj Allianz to Distribute Non-Life Insurance Products|
|12||NIPL Partnered with Liquid Group to Power UPI QR Acceptance in 10 Asian Markets|
|13||Bulgarian President Reappointed Stefan Yanev as Caretaker PM|
|14||Amit Saxena, Global Deputy CTO of SBI, appointed as CTO of RBIH|
|15||CCI Approved the Acquisition of 10.40% Stake in GPL by Adani Ports|
|16||China launches Tianzhou 3 Cargo Shipcraft to Support New Space Station|
|17||Strophodusjaisalmerensis: New Species of Hybodont Shark discovered from Jurassics of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan|
|18||Raja Rithvik becomes India’s 70th chess Grandmaster|
|19||Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Unveils Official Motto: Together for a Shared Future|
|20||India’s Pankaj Advani won Asian Snooker Championship 2021; 2nd consecutive time|
|21||International Day of Peace 2021 – September 21|
|22||World Alzheimer’s Day 2021 – September 21|
|23||Delhi Govt Launched India’s 1st Mobile Music Classroom, Recording Studio ‘Music Bus’|