AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 15 September 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Name the Project that was recently (in Sept’ 21) launched by Nitin Gadkari to enhance road safety and reduce road accidents in Nagpur, Maharashtra using Artificial Intelligence.
5) e-ReduceAnswer-2) iRaste
The Union Minister for Road Transport, Nitin Gadkari launched ‘iRaste’ project in Nagpur, Maharashtra. It was developed by Intel India, IIIT-H, CSIR – Central Road Research Institute (CRRI), Mahindra & Mahindra and Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) using Artificial Intelligence.
i. ‘iRaste’ stands for Intelligent Solutions for Road Safety through Technology and Engineering.
- Name the Aircraft that was recently (in Sep ’21) leased by the Indian Navy to Mauritius under India’s “SAGAR” initiative.
3) SU-30 MKI
5) HTT- 40Answer-2) Dornier
India handed over Indian Navy’s Dornier aircraft to Mauritius on lease as part of Vision SAGAR (Security and Growth for All in the Region) for enhanced maritime security of the Indian Ocean Region (IOR).
- In September 2021, __________ released the “Groundswell Part 2: Acting on Internal Climate Migration” report, that predicts the migration of over __________ people from their own countries by 2050.
1) International Labour Organization; 216 million
2) International Labour Organization; 432 million
3) World Bank; 216 million
4) World Bank; 432 million
5) World Health Organization; 432 millionAnswer-3) World Bank; 216 million
The World Bank released the updated Groundswell report “Groundswell Part 2: Acting on Internal Climate Migration” & analyzed that Climate Change could force more than 216 million people to migrate from their own countries by 2050.
- As per the ‘QS Global MBA Rankings: Global 2022’, ___________ topped B-School ranking in India while IIM Bangalore ranked _________ in the global ranking.
1) IIM Ahmedabad; 40
2) IIM Ahmedabad; 50
3) University of Delhi; 40
4) IIM Calcutta; 50
5) IIM Calcutta; 40Answer-2) IIM Ahmedabad; 50
As per the ‘QS Global MBA Rankings: Global 2022’, released by Quacquarelli Symonds, IIM Ahmedabad, Gujarat topped B-School ranking in India while IIM Bangalore ranked 50 in the list.
i. Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford, USA topped the list all over the world.
- The Government of India recently (in Sept’ 21) appointed 10 merchant bankers for managing Initial Public Offering of which organization?
1) SBI General Insurance
2) New India Assurance
3) Life Insurance Corporation
4) HDFC ERGO General insurance
5) The Oriental Insurance CompanyAnswer-3) Life Insurance Corporation
The Government of India appointed 10 merchant bankers for managing Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC). The IPOs of LIC will be launched in the month of January to March 2022.
i. The government also has selected ‘Concept Communications’ as their advertising agency and ‘Kfintech’ as the Registrar and Share transfer agent of the IPO.
- Who was appointed (in Sept’ 21) as the acting chairperson of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal?
1) N. V. Ramana
2) Bansi Lal Bhat
3) M Venugopal
4) Uday Lalit
5) Vineet SaranAnswer-3) M Venugopal
Justice M Venugopal, Judicial Member of the NCLAT (Chennai bench of NCLAT), was appointed as the acting chairperson of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT).
i. The NCLAT was constituted under Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 for hearing appeals against the orders of the NCLT.
- Name India’s first satellite & nuclear-missile tracking Ship that is capable of tracking long-range ballistic missiles.
1) INS Shivalik
2) INS Arihant
3) INS Sindhughosh
4) INS Dhruv
5) INS TarkashAnswer-4) INS Dhruv
India launched its first satellite & nuclear-missile tracking ship INS (Indian Naval Ship) Dhruv. It is the first of its kind ocean surveillance ship that is capable of tracking ballistic missiles at a long-range.
i. It is built by the Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) in collaboration with the DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) & NTRO (National Technical Research Organisation).
- Which of the following point(s) are correct with respect to the outcomes in Cricket as of September 2021?
A) Kane Williamson became the fastest Cricketer to reach 23,000 International runs.
B) Jasprit Bumrah became the fastest Indian bowler to take 100 test wickets.
C) Mahendra Singh Dhoni was appointed by the BCCI for mentoring India’s T20 World Cup Squad.
1) Only B & C
2) Only A & B
3) Only A & C
4) All A, B & C
5) Only BAnswer-1) Only B & C
i. Virat Kohli became the fastest Cricketer to reach 23,000 International runs.
ii. Jasprit Bumrah became the fastest Indian bowler to take 100 test wickets.
iii. Mahendra Singh Dhoni was appointed (in Sept’ 21) by the BCCI for mentoring India’s T20 World Cup Squad.
- Additional Tier-1 bonds are a type of unsecured, perpetual bonds that banks issue to shore up their core capital base to meet the Basel-III norms. As per the Basel-III, all Banks in India must hold a minimum Capital amounting to ________ of their risk-weighted loans.
5) 13.5%Answer-3) 11.5%
Under Basel-III in India, banks must maintain capital at a minimum ratio of 11.5% of their risk-weighted loans. Of this, 9.5& needs to be in Tier-1 capital & 2% in Tier-2.
- In which year ‘Hindi’ was declared as the Official Language of the Union of India under Article 343?
5) 1943Answer-2) 1950
On 14th September 1949, Hindi was adopted as the Official Language of the Union of India.
i. In 1950, Under Article 343, The Constitution of India declared Hindi in the Devanagari script as the official language of India.