AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 15 June 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- What are the points that are correctly related to the FAME-India scheme and the changes made to it in June 2021?
A) Under FAME II, all components of electric three-wheelers & electric buses will be manufactured by Hindustan Motors
B) FAME – India scheme was launched to promote hybrid/electric technology in transportation & reduce dependency on fossil fuel
C) FAME Phase II was launched in 2020 with an outlay of Rs 18,100 crore for a period of 5-years until 31st March 2025
1) All A, B & C
2) Only B & C
3) Only B
4) Only C
5) Only A & B
Answer-3) Only B
The Ministry of heavy industries and public enterprises(MoHI&PE) made partial modifications over the “FAME India Phase II” scheme, which began on 1 April 2019.
i.Change – To bring down the cost of electric 3 Wheelers, all components of electric three-wheelers & electric buses will be manufactured by the state run Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL)
ii.FAME – India [Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of (Hybrid &) Electric Vehicles in India] to promote hybrid/electric technology in transportation so as to reduce dependency on fossil fuel
iii.The phase II of FAME began in 2019 with an outlay of Rs. 10,000 Crore for a period of 3 years up to 31 March 2022. But, Only 5%, is spent out of the Rs 10,000 crore till March 2021
- Which state topped in reducing the prevalence of Anemia as per the Anemia Mukt Bharat Index 2020-21?
1) Tamil Nadu
3) West Bengal
5) Madhya Pradesh
Answer-5) Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh with a score of 64.1 has been ranked 1st in the Anemia Mukt Bharat Index 2020-21.
The Anemia Mukt Bharat (AMB) strategy was launched in 2018 to reduce prevalence of Anemia all over India. It is an initiative of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) & United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
- Who are all covered under the Central Athlete Injury Management System (CAIMS)?
1) Athletes who represent India in Tokyo Olympics
2) Students who are selected to participate in Khelo India games
3) Athletes who represented India in any International sporting events
4) Athletes expected to participate in Olympics in 2024 & beyond
5) Students who are expected to participate in Khelo India games in 2022 & beyond
Answer-4) Athletes expected to participate in Olympics in 2024 & beyond
In June 2021, the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, launched a 1st-of-its-kind Centralised Athlete injury management system called Central Athlete Injury Management System (CAIMS). Under CAIMS, Medical and rehabilitation support will be provided at the athlete’s Geographical location within India.
i.Coverage – Athletes who are part of the Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) development group expected to participate in Olympic games in 2024 and beyond
- What are the points that are correctly related to the 47th G7 Leaders’ Summit 2021?
A) The 47th G7 Leaders’ Summit 2021 meeting was hosted by France under the theme “Fighting Inequality”
B) Prime Minister Narendra Modi called G7 summit members for ‘One Earth One Health’
C) India announced plans to set-up an Animal Vaccine Manufacturing and Innovation Centre in Ahmedabad
1) Only A
2) Only B & C
3) Only B
4) Only C
5) Only A & B
Answer-3) Only B
The 47th G7 Leaders’ Summit 2021 (Outreach Session of the G7 meeting) took place in a Hybrid format from June 11-13, 2021 at Cornwall, United Kingdom (UK). It was hosted by the United Kingdom (UK) under the Theme – ‘Building Back Better’.
i.Narendra Modi called G7 summit members for ‘One Earth One Health’. He also announced that Indian Railways will achieve Net Zero Emissions by 2030
ii.The UK will set up an Animal Vaccine Manufacturing and Innovation Centre at Pirbright Institute in Surrey, England to stop Zoonotic virus transmission.
- Who won the 2021 Pen Pinter Prize?
1) Tsitsi Dangarembga
2) Anna Moschovakis
3) Olga Ravn
4) David Diop
5) Marilyn Booth
Answer-1) Tsitsi Dangarembga
Zimbabwean novelist Tsitsi Dangarembga has been declared as the winner of the 2021 Pen Pinter Prize for charting the development of Zimbabwe from a British colony to an autocratic and troubled free state through her writing career of 30-years.
i.She was shortlisted for Booker Prize 2020 for her work, ‘This Mournable Body’.
- Who became the 13th Prime Minister of Israel in June 2021?
1) Mahmoud Abbas
2) Benjamin Netanyahu
3) Bashar al-Assad
4) Naftali Bennett
5) Barham Salih
Answer-4) Naftali Bennett
Naftali Bennett was sworn in as the 13th Prime Minister of Israel. He succeeds Benjamin Netanyahu who has been serving as the PM of Israel for the past 12 years.
President: Isaac Herzog
Currency: Israeli New Shekel
- Name the mobile app launched by Ministry of AYUSH dedicatedly for Yoga
1) Daily Yoga
2) Yoga for Young
3) Bharat Yoga
4) Yoga Universe
5) Namaste Yoga
Answer-5) Namaste Yoga
The Ministry of AYUSH formally launched the “Namaste Yoga” mobile application, dedicated to Yoga.
- Which organisation partnered (in June’21) with the Telangana government to implement the “Medicines from the Sky” project on pilot basis?
Flipkart partnered with Telangana Government to implement the “Medicines from the Sky” project on pilot basis in the state, to supply COVID-19 vaccines & emergency medical supplies to the rural inaccessible areas using Drones.
- With the Men’s Singles victory in French Open 2021, __________ became the 1st player in the Open Era to win all 4 Major Grand Slams twice, while ____________ won both Women’s Singles & Doubles Titles in the tournament.
1) Novak Djokovic; Iga Swiatek
2) Rafael Nadal; Barbora Krejcikova
3) Dominic Thiem; Iga Swiatek
4) Novak Djokovic; Barbora Krejcikova
5) Rafael Nadal; Iga Swiatek
Answer-4) Novak Djokovic; Barbora Krejcikova
The 125th Edition of French Open 2021 took place from May 30-June 13, 2021 at Paris, France.
i.Novak Djokovic (Serbia) defeated Stefanos Tsitsipas (Greece) to win the Men’s Singles Title French Open 2021. It is Djokovic’s 2nd French Open Title & 19th Grand Slam Title.
He became the 1st player in the Open Era to win all 4 Major Grand Slams twice
ii.Barbora Krejcikova wins both Women’s Singles & Doubles Title of French Open
- How many alphanumeric digits are there in the International Securities Identification Number (ISIN)?
An International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) is a 12-digit alphanumeric code that uniquely identifies securities issued by various organisations in different countries.