AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 15 July 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- In July 2021, _____________ got approval from the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy for setting up India’s Single largest Solar Park at _____________.
1) NTPC REL; Gujarat
2) ReNew Power; Gujarat
3) NTPC REL; Uttar Pradesh
4) ReNew Power; Rajasthan
5) NTPC REL; Rajasthan
Answer-1) NTPC REL; Gujarat
NTPC Renewable Energy Ltd (NTPC REL), has received an approval from the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) to set up India’s single largest Solar Park, 4750 MW renewable energy park at Rann of Kutch in Khavda, Gujarat.
About NTPC Ltd:
Establishment – 1975
Chairman & MD – Gurdeep Singh
- Name the organisation that partnered with UN Women to implement UN Women Empowerment Principles in India through corporate entities:
2) Akshara Centre
3) Azad Foundation
Interweave, a Diversity Consulting Organisation, partnered with UN Women to implement the United Nations Women’s Empowerment Principles (UNWEP) via corporates in India.
i.UNWEP is an initiative of UN Women and UN Global Compact, that functions under 7 principles to provide business guidance towards promoting gender equality.
- Identify the start-up company that launched (in July’21) a 3-month training program for Healthcare sector in partnership with Atal Innovation Mission:
5) Startup Village
Hyderabad based Startup incubator ‘T-Hub’ in partnership with NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) has launched a new program called ‘AIC T-HUB Foundation’. The 3-month long program is launched with an aim to support deep tech startups in the field of life science & healthcare sector.
- Which Subsidiary company of National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) will be demerged (as of July’21) from NMDC Ltd?
1) Sponge Iron India Ltd
2) Bastar Railway Ltd
3) NMDC Power Ltd
4) NMDC Steel Ltd
5) NMDC SAIL Ltd
Answer-4) NMDC Steel Ltd
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Ltd’s board has approved the ‘scheme of arrangement for demerger’ between NMDC and NMDC Steel Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of NMDC Ltd.
- In July 2021, ________________ announced schemes to develop its Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies & State Cooperative Banks through the financial assistance provided by ______________.
1) Kerala; NABARD
2) Kerala; SIDBI
3) Punjab; SIDBI
4) Manipur; SIDBI
5) Manipur; NABARD
Answer-5) Manipur; NABARD
N. Biren Singh, the Chief Minister of Manipur, virtually launched various welfare schemes that are implemented under financial assistance from NABARD
The scheme includes the ‘Comprehensive Scheme for development of Manipur State Cooperative Bank (MSCB) and Primary Agriculture Co-operative Societies (PACS)’ in Manipur.
NABARD Sanctioned Development Projects in Kerala:
Rs 18.50 lakh for evaluation of vaccine against bacterial disease ‘Riemerellosis’ in ducks to Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU)
- In July 2021, Sher Bahadur Deuba became the Prime Minister of Which Country?
Sher Bahadur Deuba (75 years old), President of Nepali Congress, sworn in as the Prime Minister(PM) of Nepal for the 5th time. He took over the office from the incumbent KP Sharma Oli.
President– Bidya Devi Bhandari
Currency– Nepali Rupee
- ‘Linglong One’ – World’s 1st Commercial Small Modular Reactor is planned to be constructed in Which Country?
China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) has announced the official beginning of the construction of the World’s 1st commercial Small Modular Reactor (SMR) named ‘Linglong One’ at the Changjiang Nuclear Power Plant in China’s Hainan Province. It has a generation capacity of 1,170 MW.
- Name the Country that was awarded with the opportunity to host 2026 – World Badminton Championship by the Badminton World Federation
India is all set to host the BWF’s (Badminton World Federation) World Badminton Championships in 2026. This information was provided by the sport’s global governing body, Badminton World Federation.
Badminton World Federation is Headquartered at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Who became (in July’21) the fastest ever batsman to score 14 Centuries in ODI Cricket?
1) Virat Kohli
2) Jonny Bairstow
3) Babar Azam
4) Evin Lewis
5) Jason Roy
Answer-3) Babar Azam
Pakistan’s Babar Azam became the fastest batsman to score 14 centuries in the history of One Day International (ODI) cricket. He attained this feat on his 81st innings
- How many digits are there in the MICR code used in bank cheques?
MICR or Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code is a 9-digit code used for faster processing of cheques. MICR number is used to uniquely identify the bank & branch where the transaction took place.
Components of MICR Code:
· First 3 digits – City code
· Middle 3 digits – Bank code
· Last 3 digits – Branch code