We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 15 July 2021, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2021 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs July 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2021 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
NTPC REL to set up India’s Single Largest Solar Park at Rann of Kutch, Gujarati.On July 12, 2021, the NTPC Renewable Energy Ltd (NTPC REL), a 100% subsidiary of NTPC (formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited), has received an approval from Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) to set up India’s single largest Solar Park, 4750 MW (megawatt) renewable energy park at Rann of Kutch in Khavada, Gujarat.
ii.This approval has been provided under Mode 8 (Ultra Mega Renewable Energy Power Park) of Solar Park Scheme.
About NTPC Ltd:
Chairman & Managing Director (CMD)– Gurdeep Singh
Headquarters– New Delhi
>>Read Full News
NCRTC implements iDREAMS system to manage Rail assetsThe National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) announced plans to implement “Integrated Real-time Enterprise Asset Management System (iDREAMS)” in Indian Railways to digitally manage all rail assets.
- iDREAMS provides digital solutions for cost effective measures in asset management. This will remove the shortcomings in data handling thereby providing hassle-free travel experience for customers.
- iDREAMS is a system designed to collect real-time data from BIM, GIS, IoT sensors and other subsystems in Railways to provide data driven solutions for asset management & avoid upcoming risks.
About National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC):
Managing Director – Vinay Kumar Singh
Established – 2013
Headquarters – New Delhi
>>Read Full News
A New Global Framework for Managing Nature Through 2030: 3rd ACB 2020The 5th and final session of the 3rd ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Conference on Biodiversity in 2020 (ACB 2020), held in July 2021, focused on the theme ‘Towards 2050: Living in Harmony with Nature’.
i.The ACB represented a milestone for Member States of the ASEAN to implement the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework (GBF).
ii.At the session, the ASEAN members mentioned the need for resources, financial support, and technology transfer for the developing countries to implement the Post-2020 GBF.
iii.The 5th Session of 3rd ACB 2020 was organized by the Government of Malaysia and its Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources with the ASEAN Center for Biodiversity.
iv.On 12 July 2021, the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) Secretariat released the 1st draft of a Post-2020 GBF to guide actions worldwide through 2030 to preserve and protect nature and its essential services to people.
About Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN):
i.It is an economic union founded to promote intergovernmental cooperation between Southeast Asian nations.
ii.The 10 ASEAN Member States: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
iii.The ASEAN region occupies 3 percent of the Earth’s land.
Establishment – 1967
Headquarters – Jakarta, Indonesia
Secretary-General – H.E. Dato Lim Jock Hoi (2018 -2022)
Chair for 2021 – Brunei Darussalam
>>Read Full News
EAM S Jaishankar visited Russia and Georgia Union External Affairs Minister (EAM) Subrahmanyam Jaishankar visited Russia and Georgia to strengthen ties and cooperation. The details of his visit are explained as below:
Visit to Russia:
i.Subrahmanyam Jaishankar was on a 3-day visit to Moscow, Russia on July 7-9, 2021 to prepare ground for the annual India-Russia summit 2021.
ii.He with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov reviewed the progress on the cooperation between the two nations on space, nuclear, energy and defence sectors.
Visit to Georgia:
i.S Jaishankar was on a two days visit to Georgia on July 9-10, 2021 where he landed in its capital Tbilisi. Notably, this was the first visit by an Indian External Affairs Minister (EAM) to Georgia since it gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991.
ii.EAM handed over the holy relics of 17th century Georgian Queen St. Ketevan nearly 16 years after they were found in Goa.
Currency– Russian ruble
Currency– Georgian lari
>>Read Full News
Interweave & UN Women Joined Hands to Implement UNWEP in IndiaInterweave, Diversity Consulting Organisation became partner with UN Women (United Nations entity for Gender Equality and Ladies’ Empowerment) to implement the United Nations Women’s Empowerment Principles (UNWEP) via corporates in India.
- This principle was established by UN Women and UN Global Compact in 2010 to enhance women’s empowerment through a set of below 7 principles offering practical guidance to businesses on promoting gender equality.
- High-Level Corporate Leadership
- Treat all Women and Men Fairly at Work without Discrimination
- Employee Health, Well-Being and Safety
- Education and training for career advancement
- Enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices
- Community initiatives and advocacy
- Measurement and Reporting
- Under this partnership, Interweave Consulting will provide technical support to corporates to implement these principles ranging from establishing high-level leadership commitment for gender equality to fair work practices that include equal access to opportunities.
- The implementation of the program to all over the world is being funded by the European Union under the regional WeEmpower Asia Programme.
T-Hub, Atal Innovation Mission partners to boost Healthcare StartupsHyderabad based Startup incubator ‘T-Hub’ in partnership with NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) has launched a new program called ‘AIC T-HUB Foundation’. The program is launched with an aim to support deep tech startups in the field of life science & healthcare sector.
AIC T-HUB Foundation:
i.It is a 3-month long foundational course, which is conducted in collaboration with various Industrial and education organisations.
ii.A series of workshops will be conducted in the 3-months program, covering various sectors like – Financial Planning, Lead Generation, Value proposition, among others.
iii.The program module focuses on improving Digital Healthcare Infrastructure compiling to both Domestic & Global Compliance framework to make Indian Healthcare sector globally competent.
iv.This will also act as a forum towards exchange of ideas between leading professionals from healthcare startups across the country.
About Atal Innovation Mission (AIM):
Mission Director – Dr Chintan Vaishnav
Headquarters – New Delhi
Established – 2015
Founder – Srinivas Kollipara
CEO – Ravi Narayan
Headquarters – Hyderabad, Telangana
NMDC Board Approved De-merger of NMDC Steel
On July 13, 2021, India’s largest iron ore miner, National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Ltd’s board has approved the ‘scheme of arrangement for demerger’ between NMDC and NMDC Steel Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of NMDC Ltd.
- Under demerging, the entire share capital of the NMDC Steel Limited held by NMDC Limited would be cancelled and new equity shares of it would be issued to all the shareholders of NMDC Ltd in the same proportion.
- NMDC Steel Ltd was engaged in the exploration of a wide range of minerals.
- The Government of India plans to augment India’s steel production to 300 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) by 2025.
BANKING & FINANCE
New NABARD schemes launched by Manipur CM Biren Singh; NABARD Sanctioned Development Projects in KeralaOn July 13, 2021, N. Biren Singh, the Chief Minister of Manipur, virtually launched various welfare schemes that are implemented under the ‘National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development’ (NABARD) in the state.
- The scheme includes the ‘Comprehensive Scheme for development of Manipur State Cooperative Bank (MSCB) Ltd. and Primary Agriculture Co-operative Societies (PACS)’ in Manipur.
- The Comprehensive Scheme for development of MSCB Ltd. and PACS would provide infrastructure support to 10 PACS, 2 Tribal Development Fund (TDF) projects in Churachandpur and Pherzwal districts, and 46 Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies in the State.
-NABARD Sanctioned Development Projects in Kerala
On July 13, 2021, on the eve of the 40th Foundation Day of NABARD, the Kerala Regional Office has launched different promotional and developmental projects to various agencies across the state.
- A project with the financial assistance of Rs 18.50 lakh for evaluation of vaccine against bacterial disease ‘Riemerellosis’ in ducks to Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU), Thrissur, Kerala was sanctioned by NABARD.
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD):
NABARD was established on the recommendations of the B.Sivaraman Committee (by Act 61, 1981 of Parliament) to implement the NABARD Act 1981.
Establishment – 12 July 1982
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Chairman – Govinda Rajulu Chintala
>>Read Full News
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
China-India Trade Crossed USD 57 billion H1 2021 Despite Disturbed Bilateral TiesAs per the data released by China’s General Administration of Customs, the China-India bilateral trade in the first half (H1) of 2021 (January – June 2021) totaled USD 57.48 billion, increased by 62.7 percent (year-on-year) despite the standoff between the two countries’ militaries at eastern Ladakh since May 2020.
i.India’s exports to China in H1 of 2021 increased by 69.6 percent to USD 14.724 billion, and India’s imports from China in the same period also increased by 60.4 percent to USD 42.755 billion.
ii.Even Though there was an increase in exports to China, the trade deficit of India increased to 55.6 percent.
iii.In H1 of 2021, China’s import of iron ore from India amounted to a total of 20.28 million tonnes, increased by 66 percent when compared with H1 of 2020. It also accounts for nearly 90 percent of India’s total iron ore export.
iv.The 62.7 percent increase in India-China trade was the highest among China’s major trading partners, in 2020 the bilateral trade totaled USD 77.67 billion, lower than the USD 85.47 billion of 2019.
Trade Deficit: It is the difference between the monetary value of a nation’s exports and imports over a time period.
Capital – Beijing
President – Xi Jinping
Currency – Renminbi
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Journalist Omchery N N Pillai Honoured with BKS Literary Award for 2021
Malayalam Journalist, playwright, novelist and poet Omchery N N Pillai have been honoured with the Bahrain Keraleeya Samajam (BKS)’s Literary Award for 2021 for his contribution to the Malayalam language and literature. NN Pillai hails from Vaikom, Kottayam, Kerala.
The award constitutes a cash prize of Rs 50000 and a citation.
- The award was announced by P V Radhakrishna Pillai President of BKS, Varghese Karakal, general secretary of BKS and Firoz Thiruvathra, literary wing secretary.
- The jury panel headed by novelist M Mukundan consist of Literary critic Dr K S Ravikumar, writer and Kerala Chief Secretary Dr V P Joy, and Radhakrishna Pillai
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
Sher Bahadur Deuba Sworn in as Nepal’s PM for 5th TimeSher Bahadur Deuba (75 years old), President of Nepali Congress, sworn in as the Prime Minister(PM) of Nepal for the 5th time. He took over the office from the incumbent KP Sharma Oli.
- The 5 members constitutional bench of the Supreme Court of Nepal led by Chief Justice Cholendra Shumsher Rana, appointed him as the PM in line with Article 76(5) of the Constitution of Nepal.
- Bidya Devi Bhandari, President of Nepal administered the oath of office and secrecy during the swearing-in ceremony.
According to the constitutional provisions, Sher Bahadur Deuba has to get a vote of confidence from the 275-member House of Representatives within 30 days of his appointment as PM.
About Sher Bahadur Deuba:
Previously, Sher Bahadur Deuba has served as the Prime Minister of Nepal 4 times between 1995 to 2018.
President– Bidya Devi Bhandari
Currency– Nepali Rupee
ACQUISITIONS & MERGERS
Thailand’s PTT GRSC acquired 41.6% stake in India’s Avaada Energy PvtGlobal Renewable Synergy Company Ltd (GRSC) the subsidiary of Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited (GPSC), a unit of Thailand’s state-owned PTT Group, has acquired 41.6% stake in Avaada Energy Private Limited, India’s renewable energy provider.
- The GRSC has purchased the 41.6% stake of equity interest in Avaada Energy Pvt through subscription of new shares for around 14.8 billion Baht (around 453 Million USD or Rs 3381 crore).
Avaada Energy Private Limited:
i.Avaada Energy develops and operates solar power plants in India with purchase agreements with central and state governments of India and also with commercial customers.
ii.Avaada Energy Private Limited, has a total committed capacity of around 3744 megawatts(MW) including 2,352 MW which is under construction with expected commercial operations by 2021 – 2022.
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
China Started Construction of World’s 1st Commercial SMR: Linglong OneThe China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) has announced the official beginning of the construction of the world’s 1st commercial Small Modular Reactor (SMR) named ‘Linglong One’ at the Changjiang Nuclear Power Plant in China’s Hainan Province.
- Originally CNNC aimed to start building the project in 2017 but it was delayed due to regulatory issues.
- Linglong One, also known as the ACP100, was the 1st SMR that was approved by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in 2016.
- Each unit of it has a power generating capacity of 125 megawatts (MW) and once completed, it might increase up to 1 billion kilowatt-hours, thereby catering to more than 500,000 households in China.
About International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA):
Establishment – 1957
Headquarters – Vienna, Austria
Director General – Rafael Mariano Grossi (Argentina)
Total Members – 173
>>Read Full News
Polar Biologists Discovered New Species of Moss from Antarctica: Bryum bharatiensis, Named After IndiaPolar Biologists from the Central University of Punjab discovered Bryum bharatiensis, a new native species of moss from Antarctica. The species is named after India as a tribute to India and its Antarctic Station “Bharati”.
- Bryum bharatiensis is the first plant species discovered from Antarctica during the Indian Antarctic Mission which began in 1981.
- Bryum bharatiensis has been confirmed as the new species of moss discovered for the first time in the world.
- The description of the discovery has been published in the Journal of Asia-Pacific Biodiversity (Elsevier), an International journal.
Discovery of Bryum bharatiensis:
i.The new species was discovered by Felix Bast, Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Botany, Central University on the rocks near Bharati Station at Larsemann Hills, East Antarctica.
ii.Felix Bast was a part of the Ministry of Earth Sciences’s “Indian Scientific Expedition to Antarctica-36” delegation from December 2016 to April 2017.
iii.Bryum bharatiensis is the 6th species discovered by the research group led by Felix Bast. The other discoveries were species of marine seaweed from Indian coasts.
iv.Felix used a combined approach of morphology-based traditional techniques with DNA sequence-based modern tools for formalizing the discovery.
2 new Spider species discovered in Assam’s Chirang Reserve Forest2 new Spider species – Gravelyia boro & Dexippus kleini were discovered in Chirang Reserve Forest in Assam’s Bodoland Territorial region. Gravelyia boro, a spider species that lives underground, is new to science and Dexippus Kleini’s discovery comes after 129 years since its last record in Sumatra Islands.
Dulur Brahma & Paris Basumatary – Researchers form Assam’s Bodoland University have published their findings in the science journal ‘Acta Arachnologica’
Note – ‘Araneae’ is the scientific name of Spider
i.It is a burrow spider, classified under Nemesiidae family, that lives 10-15 cm below the sandy-loam surface
Dexippus kleini – These are large spiders that are members of Salticidae family
i.Researchers from Mizoram University have also discovered a non-venomous snake near Aizawl.It has the capability to jump up to 25 mm length while hunting.
Additional Info – The new snake is named as ‘Stoliczkia vanhnuailianai’, to honour Vanhnuailiana, a Mizo warrior.
India to host BWF World Badminton Championships 2026; Sudirman Cup 2023 switched to ChinaIndia is all set to host the BWF’s (Badminton World Federation) World Badminton Championships in 2026. This information was provided by the sport’s global governing body, Badminton World Federation (BWF). This will be the 2nd time that India will host this event after 2009 in Hyderabad, Telangana.
i.It should be noted that India were scheduled to organise the TotalEnergies BWF Sudirman Cup Finals 2023, a mixed team championship but as per BWF decision, its hosting rights has been awarded to Suzhou, China.
- This led to India grabbing the opportunity of hosting BWF World Championships in 2026.
ii.The 2021 Sudirman Cup was originally scheduled to be held in Suzhou, China but it was shifted to Vantaa, Finland due to the Covid-19 situation.
About Badminton World Federation (BWF):
It is recognised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) as the world governing body for badminton. It is registered under the International Organizations (Privileges and Immunities) Act 1992 in Malaysia
Establishment– 1934 as International Badminton Federation (IBF)
Headquarters- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
President– Poul-Erik Hoyer (2021 – 2025)
Babar Azam becomes fastest Cricketer to score 14 ODI centuries
Captain of Pakistan Cricket team, Babar Azam became the fastest batsman to score 14 centuries in the history of One Day International (ODI) cricket. He attained this feat on his 81st innings during the ongoing Pakistan vs England ODI series, thereby overtaking South Africa’s Hashim Amla (84 innings) who previously held the record. While Indian Captain Virat Kohli took 103 innings to reach his 14th century.
i.Notably, the record for highest number of Centuries is held by India’s Sachin Tendulkar (49) followed by Virat Kohli (43).
BOOKS & AUTHORS
VP M Venkaiah Naidu Received the Book “Urdu Poets and Writers – Gems of Deccan” Authored by J.S. IfthekharM Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President of India, received the book titled “Urdu Poets and Writers – Gems of Deccan” authored by J.S. Ifthekhar, a senior Journalist from Hyderabad, Telangana. The book highlights the literature and cultural traditions of the Deccan region.
The book is published by Woven Words Publishers OPC Pvt. Ltd.
About the book:
i.The book “Gem of Deccan” is a collection of prose and poetry that features the life and works of various eminent poets and writers from the Deccan region.
ii.The book traces the literature and cultural traditions from the time of Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, founder of Hyderabad to the present times.
About JS Ifthekhar:
JS Ifthekhar has around 40 years of experience in journalism who has worked in renowned newspapers like Indian Express and The Hindu and he was also associated with Deccan chronicle, Telangana Today, Detective Digest and others.
Other Books: Haj: The Spirit Behind It, Hyderabad- The Nawabi City on the Move.
i.VP Venkaiah Naidu also received the Telugu books “Nallagonda Kathalu” authored by Mallikarjun and “Manavottama Rama” authored by Satyakasi Bhargava.
- The book “Nallagonda Kathalu” published by Aju Publications is a children’s book that features rural folklore and local stories.
- The book “Manavottama Rama” explains the 16 qualities of Lord Sri Rama that led to worship him as an ideal human being.
ii.He also received the books on former Prime Minister P.V. Narasimha Rao from Mamidi Harikrishna, Director of Telangana state Language and Culture Department.
Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar Unveiled Book – ‘UNTOLD stories’ of Haryana Police
Manohar Lal Khattar, Chief Minister of Haryana unveiled a Coffee Table Book titled ‘UNTOLD stories’ of Haryana Police while inaugurating the newly-built state-of-the-art State Emergency Response Centre (SERC) in Panchkula, Haryana.
About the Book:
i.This book exhibits the brave work of officers and men of Haryana Police during COVID-19 from 2020, and it also pays tribute to the 49 police martyrs who passed away due to the pandemic.
ii.The book specially features the ‘Karamveers’ of the Police department, who have made extraordinary efforts in enforcing the lockdown, providing assistance to the public, and making them aware of COVID-19 safety measures.
iii.The preface of the book contains an overview of the role of the police, which was written by Haryana DGP Manoj Yadava.
iv.The book also explains ‘Operation Samvedna’, a drive which was undertaken by Haryana Police Department for sending back the migrant workers and labourers during the lockdown to their home States (4 lakh migrant workers were sent under the drive).
DSEU Signed MoU with HI-NO-DE & Ichishin to train Students in JapanDelhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with the HI-NO-DE Foundation and Ichishin Holdings Co. Ltd to implement the Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) to train and place the students from India (especially from Delhi) in Japan.
Through this MoU of DSEU with HI-NO-DE and Ichishin, Students from India will be sent to Japan.
To transform the skill ecosystem through an exchange programme between students from India and Japan.
Features of partnership:
i.The trainees under this programme will gain skills of international standards and will also get better placement through their internship from Japan.
ii.The students will also learn Japanese from the instructors from Japan.
iii.The TITP program is set to be launched in October 2021.
About Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU):
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi.
Chancellor– Anil Baijal (Lt Governor of Delhi)
Vice-Chancellor– Prof. (Dr.) Neharika Vohra
Location– New Delhi
WFP & Rajasthan Govt Became Partners to Improve Targeted Public Distribution SystemUnited Nations World Food Programme (WFP) in India and the Rajasthan government’s Department of Food and Civil Supplies established a partnership to improve the Targeted Public Distribution System (TDPS), world’s largest food safety net scheme in Rajasthan.
- It helps to create digital dashboard of supply and food grains received by beneficiaries for monitoring and evaluation of TDPS.
- The partnership will enhance the use of digitisation, data aggregation, performance dashboards for monitoring of the TDPS, thus providing a real-time and long-term solution to improve the food and nutritional security for millions towards the goal of better food.
- Rajasthan covers nearly 45 million beneficiaries under the National Food Security Act, served through a network of 26,657 fair price shops.
- It will easily to identify the targeting data about the status of the beneficiaries who are to be included at risk and those who are in need not to get excluded from the scheme.
World Food Programme (WFP)
A food-assistance branch of the United Nations, a world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security.
Headquarters – Rome, Italy
Executive Director – David Muldrow Beasley
Ladakh Signed MoU with Sikkim to Turn the UT Organic by 2025On July 14, 2021, the Union Territory (UT) of Ladakh administration signed a tripartite Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ‘Sikkim State Organic Certification Agency’ (SSOCA) regarding the implementation of ‘Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana’ (PKVY) and Mission Organic Development Initiative (MODI) in the Ladakh region.
- Objective: To convert Ladakh into a certified organic UT by 2025.
- 3 Phases: The UT plans to achieve the organic status through 3 phases, in the first phase, 85 villages will be identified to convert 5000 hectares of land into organic and in the 2nd phase, 82 villages will be covered with 10,000 hectares and under the 3rd phase, 79 villages (the remaining areas) will be covered.
- Sikkim was declared as the 1st ‘100 percent organic state’ in the world by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (UN FAO).
Capital – Leh
Lieutenant Governor – Radha Krishna Mathur
>>Read Full News
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 15 July 2021|
|1||NTPC REL to set up India’s Single Largest Solar Park at Rann of Kutch, Gujarat|
|2||NCRTC implements iDREAMS system to manage Rail assets|
|3||A New Global Framework for Managing Nature Through 2030: 3rd ACB 2020|
|4||EAM S Jaishankar visited Russia (July 7-9, 2021) and Georgia (July 09-10, 2021)|
|5||Interweave partners UN Women to implement UN’s WEP in corporates in India|
|6||T-Hub, Atal Innovation Mission partners to boost Healthcare Startups|
|7||NMDC Board Approved De-merger of NMDC Steel|
|8||New NABARD schemes launched by Manipur CM Biren Singh; NABARD Sanctioned Development Projects in Kerala|
|9||China-India Trade Crossed USD 57 billion H1 2021 Despite Disturbed Bilateral Ties|
|10||Journalist Omchery N N Pillai Honoured with BKS Literary Award for 2021|
|11||Sher Bahadur Deuba Sworn in as Nepal’s PM for 5th Time|
|12||Thailand’s PTT GRSC acquired 41.6% stake in India’s Avaada Energy Pvt|
|13||China Started Construction of World’s 1st Commercial SMR: Linglong One|
|14||Polar Biologists Discovered New Species of Moss from Antarctica: Bryum bharatiensis, Named After India|
|15||2 new Spider species discovered in Assam’s Chirang Reserve Forest|
|16||India to host BWF World Badminton Championships 2026; Sudirman Cup 2023 switched to China|
|17||Babar Azam becomes fastest Cricketer to score 14 ODI centuries|
|18||VP M Venkaiah Naidu Received the Book “Urdu Poets and Writers – Gems of Deccan” Authored by J.S. Ifthekhar|
|19||Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar Unveiled Book – ‘UNTOLD stories’ of Haryana Police|
|20||DSEU Signed MoU with HI-NO-DE & Ichishin to train Students in Japan|
|21||WFP partners with Rajasthan govt to improve Targeted Public Distribution System|
|22||Ladakh Signed MoU with Sikkim to Turn the UT Organic by 2025|